This machine is suitable for horizontal and vertical cutting rolling materials such as paper.pvc, aluminum.,high precision.
Performance and Characteristics of Automatic sheeting machine(paper cutting machine) ZHQ-A
This machine is suitable for horizontal and vertical cutting rolling materials such as, chrome paper, coated paper and kraft paper, etc. It's much more suitable for production of paper making and paper process industry. Adopts pneumatic automatic materials-in system with much easy operation and convenience. Adopts imported heavy vertical type cutters with orderly finished products and without water caltrop; Meantime, it can be used for horizontal cutting and vertical cutting at one time. With both advanced work control system and computer control for electrical system section. Frequency converter timing system combined with servo motor so that this machine can be synchro operation. It has the functions of high-precision of cutting, high speed, etc. Pneumatic structure combined with micro-computer control be adopted for transmission section, making it become much more steady operation. It has the function of automatic stacking which is in order. Photoelectric auto tracing subtense system.
Main Technical Parameters of Automatic sheeting machine(paper cutting machine) ZHQ-A
Max cutting width
Max diameter of unwinding
Range of raw material thickness
Height of stacking
Weight (approx. )
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Q:What is the delay time of the packer's cross sealing?
- The sealing time is how long the delay is when the sealing dies are joined together.
- Q:Such as cleaning, stacking and disassembly. In addition, also includes the measurement or the package seal etc.
- Mechanical sales are nothing more than two points: first, equipment aging, need to update; two, equipment efficiency is low, need to improve. You don't know anything about the customer. Come up and sell the product. If you are a customer, I don't think you have the patience to listen
- Q:How does the pulp solidify? What additives do you need? Curing agents? Or what do you need as binders?
- (1) urea formaldehyde moulding powder;The resin powder of urea formaldehyde resin, commonly known as electric jade powder, is produced by wet process, such as tree ester, curing agent, filler, colorant, lubricant, stabilizer, plasticizer and so on1 Components(1) resin used for urea formaldehyde resin molding powder by condensation reaction degree is relatively shallow, the resin with low viscosity, easy dipping filler, and can ensure the long production cycle and drying after proper fluidity, condensate in the industrial use of urea and formaldehyde at low temperature (a mixture of dimethylol urea, urea and formaldehyde) are usually used. The ratio of 1:1.5 (molar ratio), the PH=8 (and temperature) 30 - 35 of all dissolved, adding urea oxalate was 0.3% - 0.33% and 0.88% - 0.54% of the oxalic acid, then the occurrence of exothermic reaction, temperature rise, temperature in 55 - 60 degrees, and strictly control the PH=5.5 - 6.5, 60 - 75min by urea formaldehyde resin is required. Because the condensation degree is low, in fact just over addition reaction, condensation reaction is mainly in the curing process.(2) the curing agent used in curing agent and pressing powder requires latent, usually oxalic acid, phthalic acid, two formic acid, benzoic acid, chloroacetic acid, etc.(3) packing material is the most commonly used pulp, followed by wood powder or inorganic fillers (glass fiber, asbestos, mica etc.). The pulp is wood as raw material, with sodium bisulfite, non soluble cellulose impurities to the wood, and then byThat is the pure cellulose bleaching. The amount of filler material for the total amount of 25%-32%, the amount is too small, the pressure of plastic powder fluidity big, product strength is low; on the contrary, the amount of excessive pressure, plastic powder fluidity decreases, the product surface is not smooth, water
- Q:What are the main plastic forming processes?
- 3. cold pressing molding. Cold pressing molding is also called cold pressing sintering molding. The difference between the cold press molding and the ordinary compression molding is that the material is pressurized and molded at room temperature. The mold after release can be heated or cured by chemical action. This method is used in the forming of polytetrafluoroethylene and some high temperature resistant plastics (such as polyimide, etc.). The general process is three steps of billet sintering cooling.4. transfer molding. Transfer molding is a molding process for thermosetting plastics. When molding, the mold is heated and softened in the heating chamber and then pressed into the mold cavity where it has been heated. According to the different types of transfer molding equipment form: trap type; the tank; the piston.The requirement of plastic molding for transfer molding is that the plastic should have a greater fluidity before reaching the curing temperature, and the curing rate must be faster at the curing temperature. Phenol, melamine, formaldehyde and epoxy resins can meet this requirement.Transfer molding has the following advantages: less waste edge products, can reduce the processing quantity; second molding with fine or brittle insert and perforation of the products, and can keep the insert and the hole position is correct; the product performance is uniform, accurate size, high quality; the mould wear small. The disadvantage is that the manufacturing cost is high compression mold die; the plastic loss; the fiber reinforced plastics for fiber orientation and anisotropy; and around the insert around the plastic, sometimes due to melting is not strong and make the products according to the strength reduction.
- Q:What kind of reducer is commonly used in packaging machinery?
- There are many kinds of packing equipment, such as food packing, filling, quantitative packing, back channel packing and so on
- Q:What are the packing machines?
- They make packing equipment. There are many kinds of food packaging, sealing packaging, pillow type packaging machine. I hope I can help you.
- Q:Vacuum packing machine for cooked food: can whole chicken, whole goose and whole duck be packed?
- Sometimes, this wine packaging PigHead, with different types of vacuum packaging machine
- Q:Which friend is an expert in mechanical equipment or a better understanding of sealing machines?,
- If these are good, and then talk about the price, always a penny goods, this side, quick packaging machine is not bad,
- Q:Calendering, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic (vacuum forming) and what is the rotational molding
- Plastic forming and processing methodPlastic molding is an engineering technology, involves the plastic into all kinds of plastic products in the process. The transformation process tends to happen in one or more of the following conditions, such as polymer rheology and physical and chemical properties of the change.
- Q:Where is secondhand corrugated paper packaging machinery available?
- Start a small yellow cardboard box factory, they have the best business, began the purchase of machinery, plant hire.In an unfamiliar field, we should listen to the opinions of experienced people.Carton is a supporting product of consumer products, so to speak, as long as people have consumption, enterprises and products, there will be no lack of product packaging.
We guarantee our clients with good quality and the best service. The cornerstone of our business is to have mutual benefits with our clients. We insist on the principle of "customer first, quality first, credibility first", and supply users rapid and satisfying after sales service.
Our goal is to provide products with the highest quality and reasonable cost. Your satisfaction is our prime directive
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Suzhou, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
||Certificate of Compliance
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range