General Information of Mullite Brick-MS70
Our mullite brick is a kind of high alumina refractory brick which takes the mullite (3Al2O3 · 2SiO2) as the basic crystalline phase. Alumina content is generally from 65% to 75%. Featuring high compressive strength, good thermal stability and strong impact resistance. It can be made into any specification defined by users to fit for different demands. It also has the capacity of maintaining excellent mechanical behavior under high temperature,
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Features of Mullite Brick-MS70
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Applications of Mullite Brick-MS70
Our Mullite Bricks are commonly used in glass furnace, heating furnace, chemical kiln and metallurgic furnace.
CNBM has success in its refractory bricks due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in refractory brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques. We are looking forward for your inquiry.
- Q:(refractory castable, silicon carbide brick, mullite bricks etc.) do testing should be commissioned by the project? What are the specific qualification standards? Thank you
- Compressive strength, volume density, flexural strength, thermal shock resistance, high temperature load, creep temperature, refractoriness, etc.. There should be GB
- Q:What are the varieties of polycrystalline mullite?
- PNF-100 seriesThe PNF-100 series are made of polycrystalline mullite fiber cotton felt to cut, compress, and wrap into blocks without any adhesive.Characteristic: thermal shock resistancelow thermal conductivityLight weightSound absorption propertyLow thermal storage
- Q:Jm26 mullite aluminum content in the number, ask God to answer. 23 more. How is this identified with the naked eye?
- In the presence of excess EDTA in the acidic medium, the aluminum is complexed with EDTA, and the remaining EDTA is complexed with lead salt, and then the EDTA complexed with aluminum is replaced by sodium fluoride, and the lead salt is substituted...
- Q:The difference between the high aluminum corundum brick and corundum mullite brick
- Wall tiles and floor tiles are collectively referred to as ceramic tile flooring
- Q:The introduction of mullite brick
- General alumina content in 65% ~ 75% between. In addition to mullite, the mineral composition contains lower amounts of glass phase and square quartz, and alumina containing a small amount of corundum.
- Q:Mullite bricks on alumina alumina is what?
- Mullite (3Al2O3 - 2SiO2) high alumina refractory materials as the main crystal phase. The general alumina content in 65% ~ 75%. In addition to mineral composition of mullite, alumina containing low also contain a small amount of glass phase and cristobalite; alumina containing high also contain a small amount of corundum. Highrefractoriness, up to over 1790 DEG C 1600. Load softening start temperature to 1700 DEG C. Compressive strength at room temperature is 70 ~ 260MPa.. The thermal shock resistance of sintered mullite and fused mullite brick two. Sintered mullite brick with high bauxite clinker as the main raw material, adding a small amount of clay or alum clay as binder, forming and sintering made of fused mullite bricks with high alumina and bauxite, refractory clay as raw material, adding charcoal or coke fines as a reducing agent, formed by reduction of electric melting method to manufacture. The crystallization of fused mullite than sintered mullite, thermal resistance Shock resistance than sintered products. The uniformity of content in alumina mainly depends on their high temperature properties and mullite phase and glass distribution. Mainly used in blast furnace, furnace top and bottom furnace, glass furnace regenerator, sintering kiln, petroleum cracking system dead lining.
- Q:What is the price of refractory bricks?
- The refractory insulating brick generally refers to light brick, normal furnace lining are using this brick kiln will not increase the weight, and good heat insulation effect and ordinary insulating brick production are made of clay, high alumina high strength low iron bead brick, mullite, high aluminum light insulating firebrick, diatomite insulating refractory brick, the use of light heat insulation brick can increase the use of space, and good insulation effect
- Q:What are the properties of corundum mullite
- Heavy material has good compactness, high compressive strength, resistance to various corrosive gases, good thermal shock resistance, good thermal conductivity and wear resistance.
- Q:Refractory bricks (mullite bricks) can be used on the walls of buildings?
- Refractory bricks used in the firewall, the first choice of national standard model, its size is 230mmx114mmx65mm, model T-3, component 3.5-3.7kg, and sometimes will use refractory bricks, seven separately to make up for the effect. Refractory brick in masonry usually fireclay, refractory soil adhesion is very strong, and has a certain degree of refractory refractory, so was widely used in refractory masonry, in building fire protection requirements if the fire rating is high, to the selection of refractory masonry cement, refractory cement refractoriness of fireclay than about 500 DEG C high.
- Q:What is the difference between mullite ceramics and alumina ceramics? Can you tell me something to do with floor tiles?
- The floor tiles are not made exclusively of alumina. Pure alumina ceramics are expensive.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range