2160（up to 2260）
Ground clearance （mm）
Track width (mm）
2. Specification of Diesel engine
Direct, 3 cylinder, 4 stroke, water cooled,
Rated power/rotate speed（kw/r/min）
(1)6 way dozer blade
Rated working pressure（MPa）
(2) Front end loader with 4 in one bucket
Bucket lifting angle
Bucket dump angle
- Q:what are the best work out supplements?
- WOW. I never thought a girl would use 1.m.r. Sorry if I'm being judgmental... But if you're already into these hardcore supplements, try Jack3d. Guaranteed the best pre-workout out there and it won't make you crash like 1.m.r. And I would highly recommend that you cycle off your pre-workout supplements. Don't take it more than 2 months and take a few weeks off in between. Otherwise you'll fry your central nervous system. Also, I know these supplements give you lots of energy (as they initiate a fight or flight response in your body), but as a female your body doesn't produce enough testosterone or growth hormones to recover quickly. Make sure to get enough rest and keep your workouts relatively short but intense. As for intra workout, water is your best friend. Stay hydrated and that's all you need. After your workout have a whey protein shake and a banana or 1% chocolate milk. It will help your muscles recover much faster.
- Q:what is meant by un scoop un one-man-show une duty-free shop un ferry hot money le walkman le bulldozer???
- a scoop a one-man show a duty-free shop a ferry hot money the walkman the bulldozer
- Q:What is the difference between a crawler plate and a bulldozer?
- The crawler plate of the excavator is flat on the surface of the earth, because the main function of the crawler of the excavator is translation and support
- Q:Where are they putting all of the bodies from the earthquake in Haiti?
- mass graves
- Q:How likely is a female Navy Reservist trained in heavy equipment operation (bulldozers, etc.) to go to Iraq?
- Depends on if your unit is an engineering one, if so the chances are slightly better, but for now the Army Corps of engineers are handling it.
- Q:Is the tanking of Caterpillar karmic payback?
- I would say economics are the real reason any company is having financial problems and having to lay off people these days. If caterpillar didn't make some modified equipment that people wanted or needed then it wouldn't be in business. Blaming a company for what their manufactured goods are part of is just completely silly to me. Do we hound companies that make baseball bats when someone gets beat up with a few? do we bother companies that make glass cause when a bomb or earthquake hits a building the glass shatters and kills/injures people. Is Gm or Toyoda responsible when one of their vehicles is used in a hit in run? of course not its just creating and building objects and things in demand, as any business does. If you boycott Caterpillar another heavy construction company will take over, or they will simply buy normal bulldozers then modify them themselves. Now i do have to say that if this modified bulldozer D9 was specifically designed as a military vehicle then Yes there is a problem, unless Caterpillar has an arms contract and is permitted to build/sell military vehicles. But if the vehicle can and is used in normal construction in some way. Then i see no fault in the company as far as what their products are used for. Other wise every company would be reliable for every death or in this case homeless, that the product was used in. I would think the blame would be placed on those that bought and used the items not the ones making them.
- Q:Is the AMD bulldozer series really as bad as everyone is saying?
- I surely have been utilising Pantene on account that 1996, and that i like it. It does stable for my hair, keeps it reliable and comfortable. yet while i discussed what shampoo I used to a classmate back in 1998, she suggested she use to apply it too until eventually now she got here across that the business enterprise assessments it on animals. She became into the PETA and attended an animals proper club in college.
- Q:How many levers are on the dashboard of the average bulldozer?
- 4 to 8
- Q:Title of a 70's movie about a killer bulldozer?
- I haven't seen this film for decades but did watch its debut showing and the rerun that followed. Sadly, no one has shown this since the Seventies, at least not any channel we've ever had. *sigh* // Wow! Since discovering it on YouTube, I just might watch it tonight!
- Q:What's the difference between a bulldozer and a tilting shovel?
- Want to put the plane things or to reduce the occupation, tianpingbuqi, with straight tilting blade.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range