Mill Finished Aluminium Can Endstock AA5182
- Ref Price:
- $2,700.00 / m.t.
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 500 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Special specification is available on customer's requirement
5182 and AA5052 aluminum coil is an aluminum alloy that is commonly used in the production of can end. This aluminum alloy is ideal for the production of can end materials due to its excellent formability and corrosion resistance.
4.Professional Quality Control Team
Inspect ingot before melting
Inspecting aluminium coil /foil stock before cold rolling
Inspecting finished goods before package
Inspecting package, loading before shipment
- Aluminum coils contribute to energy-efficient insulation by serving as a barrier that prevents the transfer of heat. Due to aluminum's excellent thermal conductivity, it efficiently conducts and dissipates heat, reducing energy loss and improving insulation performance. Additionally, aluminum coils can be used in the construction of air conditioning and refrigeration systems, where they enhance energy efficiency by enabling better heat transfer and reducing energy consumption.
- Aluminum coils have an average electrical resistivity of around 2.65 x 10^-8 ohm-meters, showcasing their exceptional conductivity. This attribute renders them a top-notch option for electrical conductors. The remarkable conductivity enables an efficient flow of electric current within the coils, thereby reducing energy dissipation and heat production. Consequently, aluminum coils find extensive utilization in diverse electrical sectors, including transformers, motors, and generators.
- Yes, aluminum coils can be used in pharmaceutical manufacturing. Aluminum is a commonly used material in the pharmaceutical industry due to its excellent properties such as corrosion resistance, light weight, and ability to maintain product integrity. Aluminum coils are often utilized for packaging purposes, such as in blister packs, due to their suitability for protecting the medicine from moisture, light, and external contaminants.
- Q:Why there is always impression and indentation on the backup roller of aluminum coil rolling mill with 4 rollers.
- Perhaps there is something wrong in the position controlling the working roller tilt and bend positive and negative convexity, making the working roller out of order and rubbing against the backup roller.
- The construction of power plants heavily relies on aluminum coils, particularly in their cooling systems. These coils play a vital role in facilitating heat transfer and maintaining efficient cooling within the power plant. When fuel or other energy sources are converted into electricity, power plants generate a significant amount of heat. To prevent overheating and ensure optimal performance, cooling systems are installed to dissipate this excess heat. Key to these cooling systems are the aluminum coils. Typically, the construction of air-cooled condensers and evaporators in the cooling systems involves the use of aluminum coils. These coils enable the transfer of heat from the power plant's equipment to the surrounding air. Their design ensures efficient heat transfer and dissipation by leveraging the high thermal conductivity of aluminum. The incorporation of aluminum coils in power plant construction offers several advantages. Firstly, aluminum is a lightweight material, making it easier to handle and install in large-scale power plants. This contributes to a reduction in construction time and costs. Additionally, aluminum exhibits high resistance to corrosion, guaranteeing the longevity and durability of the coils, even in harsh operating conditions. In addition, aluminum coils possess excellent heat transfer capabilities due to their high thermal conductivity. This characteristic enables them to efficiently transfer heat from the power plant equipment to the cooling medium, typically air. As a result, power plants can maintain stable operating temperatures and prevent equipment failures or performance issues caused by excessive heat buildup. Overall, aluminum coils are indispensable components in power plant construction, especially in the cooling systems. They facilitate efficient heat transfer, promote optimal cooling, and enhance the overall performance and reliability of power plants.
- Yes, aluminum coils can be used in the production of electronic devices. Aluminum is a versatile and widely used material in various industries, including electronics. It possesses excellent electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity, making it suitable for use in electronic components such as coils and inductors. Aluminum coils are commonly used in power transformers, motors, generators, and other electronic devices where the transfer of electrical energy is necessary. Additionally, aluminum is lightweight, durable, and cost-effective, making it an attractive choice for manufacturers. However, it is important to note that the specific application and requirements of the electronic device will determine the suitability of aluminum coils.
- Q:Some properties of aluminum are summarized in the following list.normal melting point 658°C heat of fusion 3.95 kJ/g normal boiling point 2467°C heat of vaporization 10.52 kJ/g specific heat of the solid 0.902 J/g°C Calculate the quantity of energy required to heat 1.58 mol of aluminum from 33°C to its normal melting point? In KJCalculate the quantity of energy required to melt 1.02 mol of aluminum at 658°C? In KJCalculate the amount of energy required to vaporize 1.02 mol of aluminum at 2467°C? In KJ
- Calculate the quantity of energy required to heat 1.58 mol of aluminum from 33°C to its normal melting point in KJ- 1.58 mol x 26.98 g/mol x 0.902 J/g°C x (658 - 33)°C x 1 kJ/1000 J = 24.03 kJ Calculate the quantity of energy required to melt 1.02 mol of aluminum at 658°C In KJ- 1.02 mol x 26.98 g/mol x 3.95 kJ/g = 108.7 kJ Calculate the amount of energy required to vaporize 1.02 mol of aluminum at 2467°C In KJ- 1.02 mol x 26.98 g/mol x 10.52 kJ/g = 289.5 kJ
- Yes, aluminum coils can be used in the manufacturing of electronic devices. Aluminum has excellent electrical conductivity and thermal properties, making it suitable for various applications in electronics, such as in transformers, inductors, and heat sinks. Its lightweight nature and corrosion resistance also make it a popular choice for electronic components.
- Q:How much is aluminum-plastic panel with the 0.155mm thick aluminum per ton?
- The price is around 17000 yuan per ton, but you need to take the surface effect into account
- Aluminum garage doors can indeed incorporate aluminum coils. Due to its lightweight nature, durability, and resistance to corrosion, aluminum is widely favored as a material for garage doors. Typically, aluminum coils are employed to fabricate the panels and frames of these doors. These coils can be effortlessly molded and manipulated into the desired garage door design. Moreover, aluminum coils can be powder coated or painted to impart a polished appearance and enhance the visual appeal of the garage door. In conclusion, aluminum coils are a flexible and pragmatic option for the manufacturing of aluminum garage doors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like