Mild Steel Billet for Selling in 3SP,4SP,5SP
Structure of Mild Steel Billet
Grade: mild steel 3sp 4sp 5sp
Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS, steel billet
Steel billet length:: 3m-12m
billet steel grade:: 3sp 4sp 5sp q235 q195 q255 q275 20mnsi
Main Features of Mild Steel Billet
Square steel billet
3sp 5sp q195 q235 q255 q275 20mnsi ,astm a615 gr.60
Hot rolled continous cast.
Wire rod , rod , deformed bars , profile steel ,
mechine parts , and steel mould ect .
T/T , L/C,West Union , Cash .
FOB, CFR, CIF ,EXW.
FIO ,FILO ,FLT.
Datas and Detail Information for Mild Steel Billet
Above list some chemical components were other customers requested , pls let us know what steel grade you required?
we can produce according to your needed.
Q:Why should choose us?
A:Stable quality ----continous casting hot rolled production techenic, strictly quality control system.
Lower price -------Not the cheapest but the lowest price at the same quality .
Good service -----Satisfactory service within 24hours.
Delivery time ------15-25days for the mass production .
Discount---------------discount base on monthly large quantity purchase in long term.
- Q:What material is RHS in the steel tube?
- RHS is a rectangular hollow section steel. The RHS structure represents a rectangular hollow section steel.
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe material is steel, but also seamless, high strength, used in high pressure, harsh environment occasions. The galvanized pipe is only made on the steel tube, which is similar to the so-called antirust paint
- Q:What is the theoretical weight per square meter of the steel pipe diameter of the outer frame and the thickness of the tube wall 3mm 48mm?
- The outer steel tube diameter is 48mm, the tube wall thickness is 3mm, the theoretical weight per meter is 3.3291kgCalculation formula: (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466(48-3) *3*0.02466=3.3291kg
- Q:What quota is reserved for buried DN20 steel pipe?
- It is an embedded sleeve control sub item, if the reserved hole, then there is no need to cover, special subject structure adjustment factor of the cost of the water supply and drainage engineering, water supply and drainage engineering he is buried under the charge.
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel pipe welded pipe and seamless pipe?
- Grain size: usually, the grain size of the metal is related to the heat treatment temperature and the time at which the metal is kept at the same temperature. Therefore, the welded pipe and seamless tube annealing of the same grain size. If the minimum tube cold treatment, the grain size of the weld metal is smaller than the grain size, welding or grain size is the same.Strength: the strength of the pipeline in the composition of the alloy and alloy containing the same and the same heat treatment of seamless tube and seamed tube essentially consistent strength. After the tensile test and three-dimensional vibration test, tube tearing almost all occurred in the welding point or away from the heated area where. This is because there is little impurity in the weld and the nitrogen content is slightly higher, so the strength of the welded joint is better than that of other parts. However, the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Association believes that the seamed tube can withstand 85% of the allowable pressure, which is mainly due to improved welding equipment data collection prior to today. The provisions of ASME 100% completely under license by ultrasonic testing pressure tube. Similarly, Europe and Asia also stipulates that can ensure the quality of welding performance by eddy current test tube, the eddy current testing is subject to legal procedures and licensed institutions. Trent's eddy current test was approved by the Swedish power division. ASME believes the current loss is relatively small, high-quality performance based on the seamed tube.
- Q:DN80 seamless steel tube, what is the standard thickness?
- Commonly used DN80 seamless steel pipe caliber should be 89mm*4mm.
- Q:Is the steel frame on each floor supporting formwork (floor) called full scaffolding?
- Full house scaffold is mainly used in the decoration construction of the single storey workshop, exhibition hall, gymnasium and so on. It consists of vertical pole, cross bar, diagonal brace and scissors support
- Q:What are the main types of steel pipe ah? How to judge which kind of steel pipe performance is better?
- Steel pipe according to the production method can be divided into two categories: seamless steel pipe and pipe joints, pipe joints as welded steel pipe.1. seamless steel tube according to the production methods can be divided into: hot-rolled seamless pipe, cold drawn tube, precision steel tube, heat expansion tube, cold spinning tube and extrusion tube.Seamless steel tubes are made of high quality carbon or alloy steel. They are hot-rolled and cold-rolled (drawn).Bundled steel pipe
- Q:Seamless steel tube 89X4 meters, how heavy?
- The theoretical weight calculation formula of plain carbon steel and alloy steel seamless pipe:W=0.02466 (D-S) S, the density of steel fand 7.85kg/dmNote: weight per meter kg/m= (outer diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466 units, mm: mmFor example, the seamless steel pipe with a diameter of 89*4 weight per meter:(89-4) *4*0.02466=8.384 kg / M.
- Q:What is the difference between hot dip galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- 1, the process is different, one is chemical treatment, one is physical treatment; hot-dip galvanized coating is reliable, not easy to fall off2, hot-dip galvanized coating thickness, so strong corrosion resistance. And zinc plating (electroplating) coating evenly, surface quality is better, coating thickness is generally between a few microns to more than ten microns.3 hot galvanizing is a chemical process, which belongs to electrochemical reaction. Zinc plating is a physical treatment, just brush a layer of zinc on the surface, there is no galvanizing inside, so the zinc layer is easy to fall off. Hot-dip galvanizing is used in building construction.4 、 hot galvanized pipe is to make molten metal and iron matrix reaction and produce alloy layer, so that the substrate and coating two combination.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range