|Place of Origin:
||Hunan, China (Mainland)
||AZ31B AZ91D ZK60
||as per request
||sheet plate board
Alloy and Temper
0.2% offset (MPa)
In 5.65 √A (%)
0.35 – 1.5
1.5 – 6.3
6.3 - 75
0.5 – 6.3
9.5 – 12.7
12.7 - 25
50 - 80
6.3 - 10
10 – 12.5
12.5 - 20
20 – 25
25 - 40
40 - 50
Maximum width: 3000mm
Maximum length: 6000mm
Features of Standard Mg Plate
1. Magnesium is light metal, it’s ion exists widely in soil and water, and harmless to human body or environment.
2. The Magnesium plates was etched very fast, normally within 3 minutes in the new chemical.
3. Magnesium photoengraving plate is lightest between Brass and Zinc plate. Therefor the magnesium engraving plate is better to be pasted and stamped.
4. No deformation happen during hot stamping process. Fast temperature rising, the stmping rate is more than 120000 times.
5. Magnesium engraving plate is easier to be etched with a highest speed between Brass and Zinc engraving plate. Normally magnesium engraving plate is to be etched in 1 mm deepth within 7 seconds.
6. The surface hardness of the magnesium plates is very close to the cooper.
7. The magnesium plate after rolling with 3000 tons cold rolling mill and also 2500tons hot rolling mill, then do the tempering treatment, our plates with uniform thickness, the tolerance of thickness is near zero, the plates is no anisotropy, eliminate the internal stress of the plates.
Features of Photoengraving plate
Magnesium photoengraving plate, come into the market in 1990’, was appreciated by its advantage. And then, the magnesium etching plate was adopt in some upscale and welcomed widely while the packing and painting industry developed soon. Recent years, also for magnesium photoengraving plate, due to the district requirement of environment and the heavy competitive, the down steam company have a higher requirement on the quality of the metal mould, so the magnesium photoengraving plate occupied the market a large part day by day, the quantity consumed by and the different application found out were growth rapidly. General trends, magnesium etching plate would replace the market of Brass and Zinc plate in the near future.
1. The photoengraving plates is made from process of multi-rolled, tempering, sanding, The sensitive glue in advance and Anti-corrosion paint back, coating,ect.
2. Our standard size: 500*1000mm, 610*914mm. other special size can be made based on.
3. Your requirement, normally thickness are 1.5mm 2.0mm 3.0mm 4.0mm 6.35mm 7mm.
Who are we:
China National Building Material Group Corporation (CNBM) is the largest building materials and equipment group in China.
n Established in 1984 with approval from the State Council
n A Central Enterprise under direct supervision of SASAC in 2003
n Over 100,000 employees.
n 20 companies under direct management , among which 6 were listed companies, including 2 overseas listed.
If you want to know more information, please contact us or sent email to us.