||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
1. IC Solution, Constant Current Output Driver.
2. E27 or B22
3. 360° Beam Angle.
4. Energy-saving and Eco-friendly.
5. Low power consumption.
6. Longer Lifetime and Best Guarantee.
7. Made of high-quality Aluminum Alloy & Glass
8. Dimmable available
9 pcs LED filament
Warm white, white, cool white
Silver or Gold
≥80 or >75
LED Light flux
Lamp Light efficiency
200 g (with box)
￠80mm x H145mm
● Technical request
-350C - 650C
Protect a Grade
● Application Scopes
Suitable for most indoor lighting applications, such as household, hotel, shopping mall, supermarket, office,
car park, factory, advertising box, car, vessel and other transportation, can significantly reduce the
energy consumption; give you a green light environment
- Q:Led what's the flash of the bulb?
- There are several cases of flashing lights:There is one to three flashes when the switch is switched off. This is due to an incomplete discharge of the electrolyte in the power supply.The power supply is flashing fast. This is the quality of the power supply problems, there are many specific reasons.It is found that the design of the power supply is related to the structural design of the lamp due to the insufficient margin of the power supply and the increase of temperature!The general power supply too much heat to stimulate the overheating protection function itself with the power supply, power supply is a protection device, when the heat is too large, may cause it has an adverse effect on power and light, power will take the initiative to make the lamp power, rest, fully dissipated heat later. Bright.
- Q:What's the reason why LED bulb gets a lot of heat?
- LED light is a large amount of heat, more than 70% are calories. Different manufacturers are not very different
- Q:What does the LED bulb patch mean?
- In order to obtain high power LED light source, high brightness, the manufacturers to power direction in LED chip and package design. At present, the LED package can withstand W power has emerged. For example, Norlux series of high-power LED packaging structure for the hexagonal aluminum plate as base (the conductive) multi chip combination. The base diameter of 31.75mm, light emitting area is located in the central part, a diameter of about mm (0.375 * 25.4), can accommodate 40 LED tube core, at the same time as the aluminum heat sink. This package uses conventional tube core combination of high density packaging, high luminous efficiency, low thermal resistance, high in light output power flow under high electric. Is a kind of promising LED solid state light source.
- Q:How did the trademark on the LED bulb go up?
- And the use of silk screen or pad printing, this is the need for the corresponding ink, this solution with a dedicated solution can be dissolved, and also have some prominent hand touch.
- Q:LED bulb after the power failure, still glimmer, can last hours or even all day, what is the reason?!
- If the switch is installed on the zero line, LED is the resistance capacitance step-down if the light shimmer is mainly the induction voltage capacitance inside (with the switch installed on the line Never mind, because there are capacitance induction voltage). The meter won't turn. Of course, you can not expect to use this induced voltage to lighting, because this voltage is extremely weak, unable to meet the minimum requirements for lighting. If the switch is on the zero line, and there is a problem with the capacitor in the capacitive circuit, it is likely to be a long time. Over time, the circuit in the LED light proved to be a problem
- Q:LED how to classify bulb bulbs?See some LED bubble bulb specifications are written in A60, A45, and some are written G60, G45, I do not know, in addition to the maximum diameter of the same, what is the difference between the meaning of A and G?In addition, how can the whole LED bulb be classified, only by the maximum diameter, or with other classifications?,
- No other special significanceThe type of label has made their size, type or number of series LED lamp series models more balls of small power spherical. No number certain special shape at present. High power may be more common. Watts arrangement model
- Q:What material is applied to the glass cover of the LED bulb? Can reach 90% of the light, can not see the inside of the lamp. Who knows, thanks for telling!
- Sandblasting can be transparent, light is not dazzling,But will still see the light...
- Q:Where can LED bulb be used?
- LED bulb is a new type of energy saving lamp to replace traditional incandescent bulb. The traditional incandescent lamp (lamp) of high energy consumption, short service life, in the global resource environment, has been gradually by governments to ban the production, instead is the product of electronic energy-saving lamp, electronic energy-saving lamp while improving the energy saving effect, but because of heavy metals using a lot of pollution of the environment, trend against the environment protection.
- Q:LED how does the bulb return electricity?
- maybe because Make the question clearWhat is the return current?
- Q:Why is 3W's LED plastic bulb so cheap on the market? Is there any drawback to the price difference between aluminum and aluminum?
- Now the market LED lamps quality uneven. LED lamps need constant current and constant voltage drive to be durable. The cheap 3W LED plastic bulb power supply is only the drive of the resistance capacitance pressure drop. Drive rank: 1. constant current and constant voltage drive. 2. constant current non constant voltage drive. 3. constant pressure and no current drive. 4. resistance capacitance pressure drop drive (resistance capacitance voltage drop is the worst and cost is the cheapest)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range