||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
1. IC Solution, Constant Current Output Driver. To insure the safety and stability of LED bulb.
2. E27 or B22, International Standard.
3. 360° Beam Angle. This LED Ball Bulb is designed to 360 degree particularly, enabling it to have a more uniform lighting and ultra brightness.
4. Energy-saving and Eco-friendly. This LED Bulb is adopted the special high-quality LED Filament.
5. Low power consumption. Using 18 watts for up to 1700 lumens of brightness.
6. Longer Lifetime and Best Guarantee. Long life-span, up to 30,000 hours. With 2-year Warranty and CE certificate.
7. Made of high-quality Aluminum Alloy & Glass, higher light luminous efficacy, better heat dissipation.
8. Dimmable, support soft warm white, white and cool white.
18 pcs LED filament
Warm white, white, cool white
Silver or Golden
≥80 or >75
LED Light flux
Lamp Light efficiency
350 g （with box)
￠120mm x H195mm
● Technical request
-350C - 650C
Protect a Grade
- Q:How to identify Ic constant current LED bulb?
- Let me tell you what. If the bulb is not damaged, the regulator needs a regulator to lower its voltage and see if the bulb's brightness is dark. If it follows, it is not a constant current source, but a blocking capacitor. If the voltage is greatly reduced, the brightness change is not constant, that is, the constant current source bulb (because the constant current source lamp can change between 80V--260V, the voltage is normal, and the output is constant).
- Q:Led what's the flash of the bulb?
- The internal drive of a cheap LED bulb is generally a resistance drop, and voltage fluctuations can occur in a flash. So all 100 of you are a flash.
- Q:LED what is the plastic shell of the bulb? What plastic material is better? What do you need to pay attention to?
- LED is the most important heat, light will not be so serious, the thermal conductivity is relatively high Aluminum Alloy, so LED manufacturers usually choose to use aluminum shell
- Q:What brand of LED bulb is good in quality?
- Look at the bulb of the bulb. The so-called bubble shell refers to the transparent glass shell in front. In incandescent lamps, all are made of glass. But in LED bulbs, though they can be made of glass, they rarely do.. Because the LED bulb weight than incandescent lamp 5 times or more, if made of glass, fell on the ground, it broke the possibility of large. As a result, more LED bulbs are made of plastic to prevent them from breaking. And the LED bulb went out because the heat from the radiator, so the bulb Everbright is visible light, infrared heating has little, so the use of plastic to make foam shell will not damage due to heat.
- Q:What does the LED bulb patch mean?
- The LED patch (SMD) is made of FPC circuit board, LED lamp and high quality silica gel sleeve. Waterproof performance, using low voltage DC power supply is safe and convenient, light colors, bright colors; outdoor use can be anti UV aging, yellowing, high temperature resistance and other advantages, the products are widely used in building lights, decorative lighting, advertising and entertainment quasi decorative lighting lighting field.
- Q:LED thread specifications for bulb bulbs?
- Specifications also include bulb, E27, E26, B22, E14, G10, E40;E27 specifications are in the majority.
- Q:Seeking the production process of LED bulb... Thanks
- First of all, of course, the preparation of materials, the specific operation of the lamp to practice, each lamp has different methods of assembly, there are different work instructions. Only through practice can we write good and practical processes. Figure is a flow chart of MR16 assembly.
- Q:How did the trademark on the LED bulb go up?
- Laser printing equipment is generally printed up, so that the ridge up color is not so deep, but also can not wipe off
- Q:LED bulb after the power failure, still glimmer, can last hours or even all day, what is the reason?!
- If the switch is installed on the zero line, LED is the resistance capacitance step-down if the light shimmer is mainly the induction voltage capacitance inside (with the switch installed on the line Never mind, because there are capacitance induction voltage). The meter won't turn. Of course, you can not expect to use this induced voltage to lighting, because this voltage is extremely weak, unable to meet the minimum requirements for lighting. If the switch is on the zero line, and there is a problem with the capacitor in the capacitive circuit, it is likely to be a long time. Over time, the circuit in the LED light proved to be a problem
- Q:LED bulb bulbs, do you need 3C certification now?
- No, this is a light source, not a lamp. It can only be CQC voluntary certification
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range