Feature and Benefits
Hassle free alignment, built with digital guide display and laser beam pointing
Employ single-ended design through reflective mirror Four ranges wide monitoring from 8-100 meters via encoder
Three users programing sensitivity adjustment Built-in microprocessor
Self-diagnosis function can monitor for internal faults Automatic compensation for factors weakening received signals, such as dust contamination, positional movement and ageing of the transmitter
Fire and Fault interfacing relays Attractive and pleasing appearance Real User friendly alignment method
TX7130 Conventional Reflective Beam Detector has built in Laser beam pointing and Digital guide display for real user friendly alignment method. The Laser beam pointing accurately point the exact location where to mount mirror and with additional digital guide display allows to monitor and guide on the actual light intensity between the mirror and detector which cannot be seen by our naked eye making it more easy and convenient in alignment commissioning.
The TX7130 has four adjustable operational ranges of between 8 to 20, 20 to 40, 40 to 70 and 70 to 100 meters beside with three adjustable sensitivity setting ranges from 2.6dB, 3.8dB and 5.8dB to meet the specific environmental requirement. The TX7130 works on the principle of reflective infrared beam obscuration. Used in conjunction with a reflector, it will notify the fire alarm panel when the infrared beam is obscured by smoke.
The TX7130 is ideal for use high ceiling and wide areas such as warehouses, large storages, shopping malls, leisure centres, exhibition halls, hotel lobbies, printing houses, garment factories, museums and prisons, as well as places where slight smoke particles or corrosive gas exist.
LPCB / CE-CPR
Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
BS 5839 Part 1:2002
20 V to 28 V DC
Standby:23mA Commission:56mA Alarm:33mA
Beam Sensor Sensitivity [via Encoder]
Level 1: 2.6 dB High Sensitivity
Level 2: 3.8 dB Medium Sensitivity
Level 3: 5.8 dB Low Sensitivity
Beam Pathway Length [via Encoder]
Span 1: 8 to 20 meters Short Path (1x mirror reflector required)
Span 2: 20 to 40 meters Short Path (1x mirror reflector required)
Span 3: 40 to 70 meters Normal Path (4x mirror reflector required)
Span 4: 70 to 100 meters Long Path (4x mirror reflector required)
Beam Path Angle
Laser Beam Pointer
Digital Display Guide
LED Indicator Guide
Red: Fire; Yellow: Fault; Green: Alignment
Less than 2 Second (Power Cut)
Relay Capacity [Fire & Fault]
Normally Open/ 2.0 A; 30 VDC
Material / Colour
ABS / White
Dimension / Weight
L:190.87 x W:126.87 x H:91.96 mm / 440 gm
0.130 Kg with base
Mounting Bracket/ TX7130-R 4 x Mirror Reflector
Operating Temperature / Protection Rating
-10°C to 55°C / IP30 [IP66 glue seal-For permanent fixing]
0 to 95% Relative Humidity, Non condensing
- Q:Should the new extinguisher have had a tag
- Awwe. u can become a local volenteer at first, go to the fire department and ask some questions. )
- Q:I recently purchased a simple wired cctv surveillance camera. Installing it was no problem. I needed 30 meters of wire from my front door to my tv set. In between i had to add some wire so i therefore soldered some lengths. The camera works well. Even the sound.BUT i am constantly getting these two fuzzy lines on the screen which keep on going up and down the screen. They are very annoying. Is it maybe due to the fact that the wire is 30 meters long? The camera does actually work well because when i directly connected it to my tv it was 100% clear!. Or maybe is it the type of wire i used for it? (i used phone wire as it has 4 wires. I used 2 for video and 2 for audio).I am really frustrated. Can anyone try and help and guide me please?
- Knowing what you know about your street condition how do you DARE let your sisters play in the street?? Speed Bump OR NOT?? How could anyone knowingly allow kids to play in busy traffic? A busy street is NOT the place for children to play, take your sisters to the park and sit and WATCH them play safely Every Day! Or have your parents do it.
- Q:Is it a sign of wisdom to never get between a dog and a fire hydrant?
- I'd call the building manager sooner than later because the place can become a fire hazard and may compromise insurance coverage. More importantly, you are at risk. The beeping will stop when the battery is totally dead. I'd go bonkers before that. The Muse
- Q:I have a 1998 Grand Cherokee Laredo, and with its power locks, and keyless entry, the drivers door will not lock. It will lock when you manually do it, but it's a hassle when you always have to unlock it manually. The lock mechanism seems to budge a little bit when the keyless is tried, which leads me to believe that there is still power going through it. Just not enough to actually trigger the lock. Could it be door lock motor? What else could it be? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
- This means that the phone has gotten too hot. It's usually triggered if you leave the phone in a warm place for too long. For example, if you leave it in your car on a sunny day or if you leave it lying next to a heat vent the heat detector is triggered. It's just a safety feature designed to prevent the phone from getting damaged from overheating. However, if the warning is popping up and the phone has not been anywhere where it could get hot then it might be a problem with the battery. In that case, take it to a store tech or call customer service.
- Q:I just need a small amount that could turn a small drive shaft which would operate valves opening and closing
- Frankly, I don't think that vacs are made as well as they used to be. I had a Sears Kenmore that I kept alive with replacement parts, from 1983 to about 2007. I bought another Sears Kenmore, and so far, it's a lotta plastic, but I've been pleased
- Q:like for interrogations or even tinted windows how is it that you can see through them but on the other side you cant?
- I remember my parents doing the same thing on cold mornings. It's something that generation did back then. Buy them a carbon monoxide detector, like a Nighthawk that plugs in so you could check the readings.
- Q:I am starting to replace our copper hot/cold water supply lines with PEX . (every few months we seem to be getting pinhole leaks in the copper pipe original to the house 40 to 50 years old).what would be better for durability the plastic or brass? I am leaning more towards brass fittings in case of freeze up near the walls in the basement.
- STOP OPERATING THEM OUTSIDE THE ENCLOSURE!!! You know how egg whites start out clear and get white when cooked well the same thing happens to the clear cornea of your eyes! If the cornea is heated, it will get cloudy. These are called cataracts. They may ruin your eyesight a little or a lot and require surgery to remove. Also, think about your family or anyone nearby. The enclosure does trap the waves so they bounce around inside to hit the water from all sides. There is usually some sort of fan which also scatters the waves at all angles. Maybe the main beam is not hitting your water or the cage is not the right size. Edit for additional info- I'm sure it is setting off the smoke detector from the high intensity microwaves inducing currents in the detector circuitry (and your eyes! why are you still operating this?)
- Q:I have noticed that sometimes at night, when I try to pull the blanket in by daughters cot from under her to cover her properly, I can see sparkles due to the static electricity. I have heard that static electricity have caused fires in gas stations before (obviously because of the fuel), but could my daughter catch fire because of it?
- my husband..safety gogglestheir safer
- Q:I musta scene numerous films, usually in the action/adventure/scifi genres where a fire hydrant is always knocked over makin' a fountain. (This applies on some action TV shows, 2). Out-of-control motor vehicles usually do this. Is that a obligatory movie phenomenon? I think Roger Ebert must've observed that in his movie glossary.
- i totally agree with dalmatian appreciation. I have a 10 week old dally - dougal at home, or registered as risdon farm domino dream. We have a medium sized garden, but because they need lots of exercise, it's helpful to drive, as when he is older, i can take him to the forest etc. He does moult, but this can be moderatly controlled by regular brushing. Saying that they are very energetic, at this minute, mine is sleeping on my feet lol. Bare in mind they like to follow there owner, they will be your shadow. They do have their health problems - deafness, urinary stones - they get put to the bottom of the list of breeds because of this, which isn't fair, but mine is healthy, there is no deafness in his family, and before i bought him, i seen him with his brother at 3 weeks old, i also seen the parents, which is important. The mum and dad were so friendly, giving big kisses, so i wouldn't say they are nasty - alot of this saying is due to how people bring them up. I would say you are fine in getting one, as you like long walks, you have a garden, you have read up on them, and you don't mind the hairs lol. They are fantastic dogs - you will be well loved, and they stay loyal to you - can't ask for any better. Go get one !
- Q:I have a reining gelding that rides in a full correction bit. I have started patterning him on the barrels, and am looking for a bit that I can swap him into for runs, as his correction bit just isn't a safe bit for us to run in. Is there a bit I can try him in that will still promote his soft feel but not give him the oppurtunity to lean on?
- Suction cup: Adhesive Candle: Light Bulb Match: can't make fire without something to heat up, but thermite would still work without atmosphere, if you could ignite it. Paper airplane: Insert battery into airplane. Helicopter: rocket thrusters Rocket: Already works just fine, if using solid state fuels Baseball and bat: Already works just fine Nuclear fuel rod: Already works just fine Plant: put a bubble around it Parachute: Bungee cord Pogo stick: Already works just fine Swing: Already works just fine Automobile: air injector, or nitros-system, since that replaces the oxygen intake Air bag: Already works just fine, since it has compressed air with it. Balloon: make it stronger, able to withstand the atmosphere of pressure on the inside. Or just use less air to lower the pressure. Blow dryer: air canister (but wouldn't be necessary, since all liquids boil in a vacuum anyway) Frisbee: works about as well as it's going to TNT: might work on it's own, I think. Smoke detector: No smoke, if no fire, but it would still detect any particles that did get dispersed Drinking straw: squeeze bottle to build the pressure Alarm clock: headphones or radio it inside your hemet. You need air to hear, but also need air to breathe, so if you're able to breathe, you're able to hear. Radio: same as above. Bow and arrow: Already works just fine Star: stars do just fine without atmosphere Bicycle pump: compressed air Squirt gun: squeeze bottle Refrigerator: it would already be cold in space Magnet: Already works just fine Aerosol spray can: Already works just fine Shot gun: Already works just fine
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range