Feature and Benefits
Hassle free alignment, built with digital guide display and laser beam pointing
Employ single-ended design through reflective mirror Four ranges wide monitoring from 8-100 meters via encoder
Three users programing sensitivity adjustment Built-in microprocessor
Self-diagnosis function can monitor for internal faults Automatic compensation for factors weakening received signals, such as dust contamination, positional movement and ageing of the transmitter
Fire and Fault interfacing relays Attractive and pleasing appearance Real User friendly alignment method
TX7130 Conventional Reflective Beam Detector has built in Laser beam pointing and Digital guide display for real user friendly alignment method. The Laser beam pointing accurately point the exact location where to mount mirror and with additional digital guide display allows to monitor and guide on the actual light intensity between the mirror and detector which cannot be seen by our naked eye making it more easy and convenient in alignment commissioning.
The TX7130 has four adjustable operational ranges of between 8 to 20, 20 to 40, 40 to 70 and 70 to 100 meters beside with three adjustable sensitivity setting ranges from 2.6dB, 3.8dB and 5.8dB to meet the specific environmental requirement. The TX7130 works on the principle of reflective infrared beam obscuration. Used in conjunction with a reflector, it will notify the fire alarm panel when the infrared beam is obscured by smoke.
The TX7130 is ideal for use high ceiling and wide areas such as warehouses, large storages, shopping malls, leisure centres, exhibition halls, hotel lobbies, printing houses, garment factories, museums and prisons, as well as places where slight smoke particles or corrosive gas exist.
LPCB / CE-CPR
Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
BS 5839 Part 1:2002
20 V to 28 V DC
Standby:23mA Commission:56mA Alarm:33mA
Beam Sensor Sensitivity [via Encoder]
Level 1: 2.6 dB High Sensitivity
Level 2: 3.8 dB Medium Sensitivity
Level 3: 5.8 dB Low Sensitivity
Beam Pathway Length [via Encoder]
Span 1: 8 to 20 meters Short Path (1x mirror reflector required)
Span 2: 20 to 40 meters Short Path (1x mirror reflector required)
Span 3: 40 to 70 meters Normal Path (4x mirror reflector required)
Span 4: 70 to 100 meters Long Path (4x mirror reflector required)
Beam Path Angle
Laser Beam Pointer
Digital Display Guide
LED Indicator Guide
Red: Fire; Yellow: Fault; Green: Alignment
Less than 2 Second (Power Cut)
Relay Capacity [Fire & Fault]
Normally Open/ 2.0 A; 30 VDC
Material / Colour
ABS / White
Dimension / Weight
L:190.87 x W:126.87 x H:91.96 mm / 440 gm
0.130 Kg with base
Mounting Bracket/ TX7130-R 4 x Mirror Reflector
Operating Temperature / Protection Rating
-10°C to 55°C / IP30 [IP66 glue seal-For permanent fixing]
0 to 95% Relative Humidity, Non condensing
- Q:what are releasing mechanisums ?
- Maybe try soaking them all a big sink or tub with dish soap and water. Move them around to agitate them and let the soap do all the work. Good Luck!
- Q:How do I fit copper gas pipes?
- Try Photo Shop instead of Chroma Key. Using a digital camera and Photo Shop can produce the same effects if you start with a simple solid colored background. I've included a link to my web site, theahrensimage. Check it out, several of the images under Portfolio - Children and Seniors were created this way. The full version of Photo Shop is expensive but very much worth it! Learning the program is time consuming but there is so much that can be done with it. Good Luck!!
- Q:In 2003, were smoke detectors required to be hard wired in Manufactured AND Modular homes?
- Interesting. I don`t think your house is haunted. Maybe it`s Santa Clause bringing your Christmas presents a little early. lol.
- Q:What do they search while entering at nba jazz games?
- At your height I would not suggest the 250 Ninja ! You would fit a cruiser type bike much better, something more like the Honda 250 Rebel since it's seat sits only about 26 1/2 inches tall! It's low seating position will also make it feel lighter which should be a good thing since ya only weigh 90 Lbs! Personally I have never been thrilled with Honda's but the rebel is very popular, the other brands also make similar models so check em all out then decide!
- Q:should i burn my drum instantlly or smash guitar on drum?
- Even when we are asleep our brains are not, so its the same as when your awake if you hear a noise then you will look at it. This is similar to people who sleep walk or talk in the sleep, its not causing you any problems so just let it carry on.
- Q:Fire Alarm Beeping? Even after Battery Replacement?
- trust me you shud try to do it on ur own finally rhoda gives a little bit of good advice
- Q:Is the landlord of a single family home supposed to provide fire safety equipment in Georgia?
- DO NOT LIGHT CAMP FIRES!} PERIOD! FIRE PITS DO NOT STOP CAMP FIRES GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! Besides which there is no need to light a camp fire there are adiqate camp stoves on the market. Far better to use one than to join the long long list of idiots who have been responsible for killing wild life and in some cases themselves and distorting hundres of acres of heath land
- Q:Do you think putting a lightning rod on a church steeple shows a lack of confidence?
- Bad choice of words. Black star would have been a better word. It's called a black hole because since it gives off no light it's a black or dark area. You're right it is a collapsed star and like all stars is a sphere. . Many people picture a black hole as a hole like a hole in the ground and it you could somehow go through the hole you'd end up in another universe or something. Imagination is one thing but unfortunately science fiction has put ideas like wormholes into people's minds that have no basis in reality or the laws of physics. Wormholes are only theoretical. .
- Q:does resin bjd turn really yellow?
- The furnace should be on its own dedicated circuit. My guess is that the installers did not run additional power, but rather used what was already there. So you most likely now have an over load going on. The lights flickering, is an indication that there is a lot of current draw on that circuit when another appliance turns on. It is possible that the lights may also be on the same circuit, which is also incorrect. To test my theory, you can turn off the breaker that supplies your new furnace, then go into the laundry room and see if anything else will still operate. My guess is no. You will have to have an electrician wire in another circuit to your laundry room to supply the furnace with a separate power source.
- Q:Name all the brands of Fishing Rods you currently own.?
- If and scroll down to your state. Talk to your landlord and tell them you want carbon monoxide detectors installed immediately. If they refuse, you can call your local fire marshall and report the violation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range