DESCRIPTION FOR SS400 CARBON STEEL SHEET
4. Applications :mining machinery, environmental protection, engineering
5. Grade:SS400 A 36 Q195.Q235.Q345.SPCC.SPCH
6.Surface : Hot Rolled Cold Rolled Galvanized Steel
DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled st
eel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
DETAILED PICTURES FOR STEEL COILS
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
Q:How about the trade terms?
A:EXW,FOB,CFR,CIF will be accepted.
Q:How about your payment terms?
A:30%TT in advance and the balance against of copy of B/L.The irrevocable L/C at sight will be accepted.
- Q:Is steel Framing eco friendly?
- Most of it is made from recycled iron and steel. You can also climb a ladder carrying a dozen steel studs far easier than you can lumber studs. It is this latter part why it is so popular in some areas.
- Q:Pre Fabricated Steel Buildings?
- I okorder.com/... NCI produces many brand name buildings. Kirby Pasco If you get technical with your question I probably can help you. I have sold many millions of dollars worth of them. Depending on the manufacturer the directions are usually easy to follow. The only suggestion I have is avoid the brokers. Try and deal directly with the manufacturer. The construction plans are usually specific to your building not generic plans like some brokers have.
- Q:whats the best steel to make a huge knife?
- A sawmill blade(circular type) It`s good steel already hardened and you saw out your knife pattern with a skill saw loaded with an abrasive cut-off wheel. Norton wheels are best from Home Depot.
- Q:What is INOX Steel?
- Q:steel or aluminum on fixie?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: steel or aluminum on fixie? On a fixie frame what should i get an aluminum frame or a steel frame
- Q:Damascus Steel vs. Carbon steel with a simulated temper for a sword?
- carbon steel it is stronger it is the type ill be using when i stare forging
- Q:How to tell if something is Steel?
- If it rusts, magnetic, hard, heavy with high melting point I reckon yourve found mild steel.
- Q:Steel is no doubt a better constructin material but it is only in practice in developed country.i would like t
- Steel Structure considered as the most efficient and fast in completion of any project, specially the high rise buildings, also the logistics during construction is less complicated than the normal methods, Steel Structure has so many advantages vs the disadvantages, and highly recommended for commercial buildings
- Q:Arc welding: DC needed for stainless steel?
- Arc or stick welding is not ideal for stainless steel. It is advisable to use MIG or TIG welding instead, with argon shield gas. I would only advise manual arc welding as a last resort, or for field repairs. Expect corrosion issues, and issues with excessive oxidation and porosity in your stainless welds. Manual arc welding is a dirty process and simply does not protect the weld puddle well enough from oxidation and carbon pickup, which are especially damaging in sensitive stainless alloys. As to whether to use AC or DC for stick welding, you should consult the instructions found on the box of electrodes. If polarity and current recommendations cannot be found, then you should contact the manufacturer and get it in writing. You should probably not make welding decisions based on advice from a sales representative. Firstly is is not documented. Secondly, sales representatives are not legally liable for damages caused by weld failures, YOU are.
- Q:Hardenability of steel?
- Bit tricky to explain and I don't know muh about it but steel on its own has lost of gaps in it ( the molecular structure) and when carbon is added thos gaps are filled, I think of it like this: it is easier to punch through expanded polystyrene( with all the little balls) than unexpanded(just a lump of plastic) as the balls are not properly joined and have air pockets between them.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range