Description for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Cold Rolled, Cold Drawn, Hot Rolled
0.3mm-100mm or as your requirement
100mm-3000mm or as your requirement
1000mm-10000mm or as your requirement
1.Export sea worthy package + water proof paper + wooden pallet
2. Max Loading 26.5mt for each 20Gp container
3.Safe loading and fixing Professiona teams
4. Professional shipping line
5 days after received the 30% deposit of T/T or L/C
T/T,30%payment in advance,70%T/T after the copy of B/L or L/c at sight
Stainless Steel Sheets are widely used in below fields:
1: Construction field, shipping building industry
2: Petroleum and Chemical Industries
3: Food and Mechanical Industries
Features of Stainless Steel Coils
(2)Good corrosion resistance
(3)Excellent abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
(5)Oxidation resistant performance
(6)Excellent in high temperature
Detail picture for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets
Payment&Delivery for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Ex-Work, FOB, CNF, CFR, CIF,etc
- Q:Seeking stainless steel plate 304 material and 304j material what is the difference?
- 304 applications: petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, machinery, aerospace, construction, military, hardware, boilers, gas, plumbing and heating equipment, ships, power plants and other industries.
- Q:Inspection method for stainless steel welding
- The base material is square, and the appearance surface is not allowed to have defects such as pits, hemp spots, scratches and indentations.5) containers must be loaded with water to test for leaks6) appearance requirements refer to stainless steel appearance inspection standard
- Q:What is the area of stainless steel plate?
- First of all, I said, can not be sold by area, because the thickness of the price is not the same, I said the weight is how to draw, take SUS304 steel:Length (m) * width (mm) * thickness (mm) * density (7.93) /1000= weight
- Q:What welding equipment do we need for welding stainless steel sheet and stainless steel square tube?
- You want to use argon arc welding. Stainless steel has good weldability, so you only need to weld it. Stainless steel welding is simple, the process is not high, plate deformation is very large, but after welding needs pickling and polishing.Argon arc welding is completely different from electrode welding. It has less welding defects because of its bright arc welding. No splash surface forming well.
- Q:Stainless steel drawing plate, polishing plate, mirror panels of the three differences?
- Drawing process will to some extent lose the thickness of stainless steel plate, usually at 0.1~0.2mm. In addition, because the human body, especially the palm has a relatively strong oil and sweat secretion, stainless steel wire drawing board often hand touch will leave a more obvious fingerprints, regular scrub.
- Q:What kind of welding rod is used for 310S stainless steel?
- What kind of welding rod is used for 310S stainless steel?:310S stainless steel should be welded with ER-310 wire or A132 and 137 electrodes.
- Q:304 how can the water stain on the surface of stainless steel plate be formed?
- If you want to scrub the proposal as soon as possible processing, water Jiyue long more difficult to wear off, if it is ferrite, also easy to rust.
- Q:How many steps do I need for stamping the stainless steel plate?
- Stamping molding (Stamping forming), is on press and die force on plate, strip, pipe and profiles, the plastic deformation or separation, thus obtaining the required shape and size of the workpiece (stamping molding method). Stamping billets are mainly hot-rolled and cold-rolled steel plates and steel strips.
- Q:What's the drill for stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is characterized by high toughness, easy to stick the knife, so requires higher hardness of the drill bit, surface finish is better, the drill tip angle than the ordinary drill (130--135 degrees). At the same time, cooling should be sufficient
- Q:What about black titanium stainless steel?
- It is not easy to strip the black of the board for the purpose of etching the logo. There is hardly a chemical that can pass black. The so-called qualified fade, that is, after fading black, to ensure that the bottom of the mirror stainless steel. Without this standard, a strong acid or ferric chloride would corrode, but the surface black would have been roughened and not shiny, which would have been unsuccessful and less useful.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range