Order On-line Tracking
OKorder is offering Hot Rolled GB Standard Round Steel Bar Q235, SAE1020 at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
Hot Rolled GB Standard Round Steel Bar Q235, SAE1020 are ideal for structural applications and are widely used in the construction of buildings and bridges, and the manufacturing, petrochemical, and transportation industries. Carbon steel round bar is the most common form of steel because its price is relatively low while it provides material properties that are acceptable for many applications, more so than iron. It is often used when large quantities of steel are needed, for example as structural steel. The density of this product is approximately 7.85g/cm³ and the young's modulus, like all steels.
OKorder's Hot Rolled GB Standard Round Steel Bar Q235, SAE1020 are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Specifications of Hot Rolled GB Standard Round Steel Bar Q235, SAE1020
1. Grade: Q235, SS400, S235JR, A36
2. Sizes: Diameter: 6mm-150mm; Length: 6m, 9m, 12m or as customer’s request
3. Type: Mild steel; Low carbon steel
4. Shape: Round bar, solid bar of steel with circular section
5. Technique: Hot rolled or cold drawn
6. Mass: Mass(kg/m) = Diameter(mm)×Diameter(mm)×0.00617
Maximum forging temperature (°F / °C)
Burning temperature (°F / °C)
1920 / 1049
2080 / 1138
1980 / 1082
2140 / 1171
2050 / 1121
2230 / 1221
2280 / 1249
2460 / 1349
2410 / 1321
2680 / 1471
3.0% nickel steel
2280 / 1249
2500 / 1371
3.0% nickel–chromium steel
2280 / 1249
2500 / 1371
5.0% nickel (case-hardening) steel
2320 / 1271
2640 / 1449
Packaging & Delivery of Hot Rolled GB Standard Round Steel Bar Q235, SAE1020
Packaging Detail: All goods are packed in bundle with steel strips and shipped by break bulk vessel or container (depend on target market and different ports)
Delivery Detail: 45 days
Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
MOQ: 25 tons per specification; we can negotiate the quantity if the specification is normal or we have stock of one specification.
Weight: The price invoicing on theoretical weight basis or actual weight basis depends on customer’s request.
Shipment: The shipment of bulk break or container is depends on customer’s request and the situation of the port of destination.
Documents given: Full set of original clean on board bill of lading; Original signed commercial invoice; Original packing list; Policy of insurance; Certificate of origin and what the target market needs.
Production Flow of Hot Rolled GB Standard Round Steel Bar Q235, SAE1020
1. The common processes are preheated forging quenching, dual refinement solution process, cooling quenching and isothermal quenching. We use heat treatment for dual refinement solution process. The main measures process is high temperature solution and refinement cycle. High temperature solution can improve the carbide morphology and particle size. The aim is to make the loop refinement ultrafine austenite grains.
2. EAF+LF+VD+ Forged+ Heat Treatment
Q1: How soon can we receive the product after purchase?
A1: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 7 to 10 workdays.
Q2: How do we guarantee the quality of our products?
A2: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
Q3: Can fit in the containers of 20fts the steel beams of 6M?
A3: No proble, we can put them into the containers in the form sideling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|