||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:Stainless steel plate how to distinguish between good and bad, there are several thick?
- Similarly, in order to facilitate management, avoid confusion and prevent the use of accidents caused by confusion, the production plant in the material or packaging marked mark, batch number, status, specifications, quantity and production plant code and other signs. The markings to be drawn shall be consistent with the contents of the certificate of quality. There are three main methods: color logo (show the grade of color in the material provisions of parts with (in), print materials specified parts stamped or printed, to illustrate the types of materials, specifications, stove number, commonly used in large and medium thick steel plate or steel, listed above) (hanging in bundles or boxes of materials, indicating the designation, batch number, specifications, quantity and other signs).
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolled plate and stainless steel?
- The biggest difference between the stainless steel plate is the addition of 13% chromium (Cr) elements and even nickel elements (such as the standard 304 stainless steel, chromium containing 18%, nickel containing 9%) during steelmaking, thus having the function of stainless steel
- Q:Is the cold rolled steel plate good and the stainless steel plate?
- Although it is impossible to provide specific parameters to prove, in fact, most stainless steel plates are used in oven making. Corrosion resistant, easy to clean, safe and sanitary.
- Q:Stainless steel wire drawing without fingerprints, what principle?
- As for sandblasting, the surface roughness is higher than the wire drawing, and the stainless steel has no gloss (which makes the customer fail to see the stainless steel parts and sometimes lower the grade). Liquid blasting is recommended to achieve relatively better surface treatment results.Commercial kitchen experts completely hand, no copy paste. Please give favorable comments.
- Q:How to calculate the weight of stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel not only refers to a stainless steel, but more than one hundred kinds of industrial stainless steel, the development of each kind of stainless steel in its specific application areas have good performance. The key to success is to find out what the purpose is, and then determine the correct type of steel.
- Q:Is there a big price difference between the SUS304 stainless steel plate and the drawing plate?
- The ordinary 304 stainless steel plate and the processed 304 drawing stainless steel plate, the price difference is not very big. You can consult the specific price.
- Q:What's the difference between galvanized steel and stainless steel?
- Galvanized steel strip products are mainly used in construction, light industry, automobile, agriculture, animal husbandry, fishery and commercial industries. The construction industry is mainly used in the manufacture of anti-corrosive industrial and civil building roof panel and roof grate; for the manufacture of electrical appliance shell, light industry, civil chimney, kitchen appliances, automobile industry is mainly used in the manufacture of anti-corrosive parts of car; animal husbandry and fishery is mainly used as freezing processing tools for grain storage, meat and aquatic products the main business; used as a material storage, packaging etc..
- Q:What is the width of the carbon steel coil and the width of the stainless steel coil, one is 1250, and the other is 1219?
- A continuous rolling mill is put in billions of dollars, but this is the rolling mill, and there are many gold furnaces. But the technical content of carbon steel with stainless steel is different, our country in more than 10 years ago the ability of continuous rolling of stainless steel is not high, equipment are imported, the stainless steel mill is dominated by 1219-1300, but also the development of national wide stainless steel 1500-2050, but the price is expensive at least thousands of dollars a ton, after all put the equipment to recover the cost, and the number of business orders is not much, it is difficult to find a spot on the market. Carbon steel countries have developed for many years, technology and equipment are mature, so the market has 1250 as production standards.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- 302 stainless steel and 304 stainless steel are suitable for food processing, storage and transportation. It has good processability and weldability.
- Q:Stainless steel plate laser cutting how to charge?
- It's plasma cutting... In fact, if the process is not required, you can buy a hand grinder with cutting pieces.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range