Basic description Info.
Standard:ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN, BS
Coil Weight:3-8 Tons
Feedback:Within 24 Hours
Film:PE or PVC
Packing:Export Standard Package or as Request
Standard:AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
Production Capacity:150, 000tons/Year
3.Length:According to client's demands
4.Top paint: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um)
Back paint: 7 +/- 2 um
5.Gloss:Normal or High gloss
9.Coil weight:3-8 tons
13.Package:Export standard package or as request
16.Grade:JIS G3322,CGLCC,ASTM A755,CS-B
|Name||Hot Dipped Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil|
|Resin constructure |
Technique of production
|Double painting and double baking process|
|Coil Weight||2-7 Tons|
|Inside Diameter||508mm Or 610mm|
|Painting||Top: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um) back: 7 +/- 2 um |
|Standard||JIS G3322 CGLCC ASTM A755 CS-B|
|SurfSurface coating |
coloace coating type
|PE, SMP, HDP, PVDF|
|Back side coatingcolor||Light grey, white and so on |
|Application ||PPGI is featured with light-weight, good looking and |
anticorrosion. It can be processed directly, mainly used for construction industry,
home electronic apparatus industry,
electronic apparatus industry, furniture industry and transportation.
- Q:Can stainless steel cut well?
- No real swords are made of stainless steel. Its is simply a poor material for swords. Only kitchen knives that are required to be easy to clean and corrosion resistant are made of stainless. Adding chromium and other trace elements adds nothing to the ability to cut well or hold an edge. It is not strong enough to withstand the forces involved, being too brittle and lacking in toughness. Those decorative swords are not really swords at all.... rather they are sword shaped objects.
- Q:Should I buy steel toe boots or soft toe boots?
- Get soft toe boots because if something falls on the steel toe boots the metal goes thru the boot and cuts you.
- Q:Guns, Germs, and Steel?
- i dont really understand this question but if it means to how it was before then it was absent because the native americans were not into technology so they obviously had no guns created that was something that they had traded to get from europe as for the germs i ddo not know about thta really except for if it means that common disease and one of the diseases most used in history books is malaysa from mosquitos but when they had traded with europe they got all sorts of diseases now for steel the only reason i remember them traveling for is for gold and i dont remember them ever looking for it until 13 colonies were established as you can see im not exactly sure about germs and steels but i know that the guns part is correct
- Q:silver soldering stainless steel?
- You can buy it on Ebay . The flux cleans the surface so the solder will stick . Check with a welding supply to see if this process will work on stainless.
- Q:Surgical Steel Piercing Reaction?
- Surgical Piercing
- Q:Stainless steel or white appliances?
- Like others said about Stainless Steel, plus if bleach accidentally touched it, it will leave a permanent scar, Stainless Steel can be cleaned with water and soap then with baby oil. White will be better.
- Q:Maple Story Steel Polearm?
- Steel polearm was from the Aran Welcome Event, which ended a few weeks ago. Now is the worst time to buy one, since the craze just ended and steel polearms are now heavily in demand (sadly). Your best bet is the free market, but they will cost you a few mil.
- Q:Steel Strings or Nylons?
- I love steel strings on MY guitar because the brand of strings and the type of guitar I have makes the strings softer on my fingers than other people's Steel Stringed guitars. Nylon sounds weird to me.
- Q:Nylon Or Steel Guitar FAST ANSWER!!!?
- The correct term for what you are looking at is a classical guitar. Classical guitars always have nylon strings (steel strings will tear them apart). There is no such thing as a nylon guitar, and if there were, I don't think it would sound very good, although Mario Maccaferri did make some plastic ones that are quite collectible now. Steel guitar - as opposed to steel-string guitar which is what I think you mean - is the name of an entirely different instrument that doesn't look much like a guitar at all. There are also steel-bodied guitars which have a mechanical amplification system built in. However, normal classical and steel-string guitars are made of wood. A classical guitar usually has a slotted headstock with wide rollers, a wide uncambered fretboard, a 12-fret neck, an ornate soundhole rosette, no pickguard, a tied bridge with a straight saddle, and fan bracing. A steel-string guitar usually has a solid headstock or a slotted headstock with narrow rollers, a narrow cambered fretboard, a 14- or 12-fret neck, a simple rosette, a pickguard, a pin bridge with a slanted saddle, and X bracing.
- Q:how simple is it to recycle steel?
- right. May need some coke to remove iron oxide
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range