HP (High Pure)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800℉, 3h):|
|Place of Origin:|
as customer's requirments
high quanlity ceramic fiber blanket for refractory
|Delivery Detail:||15-20 days|
high quanlity ceramic fiber board for refractory
High quanlity ceramic fiber is wet vacuum molding production process, the cotton pulp configured using both organic binders and inorganic binders, which mainly inorganic binders. Ceramic fiber is not only keeps the excellent characteristics of a high temperature fibrous insulation material, and having excellent mechanical properties and precise geometric dimensions of rigid products. Except for industrial furnaces furnace wall backing material, can also be directly used for industrial furnaces heat the furnace wall surface material. It has excellent resistance to wind erosion.
Low heat capacity and low thermal conductivity
Long service life and excellent thermal shock resistance
Even fiber distribution and stable performance
Easily modded or cut
Accurate size and good flatness
Lowthermal conductivity and shrinkage
Excellent resistance against chemical attack
Easy to machine ,cut and install
Industrial furnace wall lining, masonry insulation
The kiln lining, furnace door baffle of the high-temperature furnace
Thermal insulation of the high-temperature equipment.
Aerospace, shipbuilding insulation, fire protection, sound insulation.
- Q:Refractory insulation board, pressure plate, nano heat transfer plate, calcium silicate board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber boardCeramic fiber board product categories:1260 standard ceramic fiber board sygx-264 1260 high purity ceramic fiber board sygx-3641400 zirconium ceramic fiber board sygx-564 1400 high alumina ceramic fiber fire plate sygx-464D1400 zirconium ceramic fiber fire baffle sygx-564D
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber board and nano ceramic fiber board?
- The traditional ceramic fiber board has good heat insulation, high temperature resistance to certain characteristics, widely used in kiln products, but this tradition also has some shortages, low intensity, high temperature and high pressure, there are restrictions on the application of kiln stress.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Ceramic fiber board is of high quality ceramic fiber cotton with low slag ball content as raw material, using specific pulp and mixing equipment, ensure the cutting length and the concentration uniformity of cotton fiber, using international advanced vacuum molding technology and international advanced processing technology, the product not only has excellent mechanical strength and precise geometry the size, and maintains the excellent properties of fibrous insulation materials, can be substituted for calcium silicate board also requires tough, self-supporting and refractory insulation field.
- Q:What are the sound-absorbing fiber boards?
- The theory on the absorption coefficient is the best sound-absorbing board sound-absorbing effect 1 (all suck, no reflections), but in reality, this material does not exist (black holes in the universe are the sound absorption coefficient is 1, which is completely absorbed)
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- The biggest difference between the two is that:1, the coefficient of thermal conductivity is different, the nano ceramic plate is about three times of the ordinary ceramic fiber board2, temperature class is not the same, nano ceramic board maximum temperature of 1050 degrees, ceramic fiber board should be 1400 degrees temperature.3, the range of applications is different. Nano ceramic plate is mainly used in high, fine and sharp technical fields, and has strict requirements on thermal conductivity. Ceramic fiber boards are widely used and can be used wherever there is flame or temperature.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- The ceramic fiber board, also called aluminum silicate fiber board or refractory fiber board, is divided into five grades according to the temperature grade:Fire dragon type ceramic fiber board HLGX-164Fire dragon standard ceramic fiber board HLGX-264Fire dragon high purity ceramic fiber board HLGX-364The dragon of high alumina ceramic fiber board HLGX-464Fire dragon contains zirconium type ceramic fiber board HLGX-564
- Q:What are the standards for ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board is made of continuous production, water production line and advanced technology, ceramic fiber board produced with smooth surface, accurate size, good toughness, can be arbitrarily cut, good insulation effect and other performance characteristics.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board or ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board is aluminum silicate fiber board, a refractory material. Even after heating, good mechanical strength is maintained. The product is a fibrous insulation product that is rigid and has a supporting strength compared to fiber blankets. Features: ceramic fiber board has excellent quality, toughness and strength, besides, it has excellent resistance to wind erosion. The utility model has the advantages of no heat expansion, light weight, convenient construction, and arbitrary shearing and bending. The utility model is an ideal energy-saving material for kilns, pipes and other heat preservation equipment.
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber fireproof plate, the density of 350-400Kg/m ceramic fiber board, fand; density above fand 400Kg/m.
- Q:What method should be used to measure the thermal conductivity of fiberboard?
- Fiber board thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board thermal conductivity information is mainly: ceramic fiber board thermal conductivity, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board price, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board wholesale, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board factory, discusses the protection method of hot plate test principle and method of MDF thermal conductivity and its relation with temperature; and analyzed the test error.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range