NA 2.0 narrow aisle, the electric forklift truck is a new revolution product which technical cooperate with UK,and combine the features of counterbalance and reach truck. Target market:Asia(except India).
1.Works in very narrow aisles
2.Lifts to height of 11m
3.Loads like a counterbalance
4.2000kg load capacity
5.Easy operation inside and out!
6.Grammer suspension seat
7.Easy battery change
8.Tilting ‘clear vision’ mast
9.Electric control system
11.Tough cushion tyres
12.NA 2.0 is 20% faster than the conventional reach truck when operated in a typical reach truck aisle of 2.7m wide
|Free Lift H5||Close Height H1||Extended||Capacity @ Full Lift Height|
|Lift height(standard)||H3 mm||see lift specification|
|Free lift(standard)||see lift specification|
|Full free lift(standard)||mm||see lift specification|
|Capacity @full lift height||mm||see lift specification|
|Fork Length||L mm||960|
|Fork spacing(Min)||B3 mm||240|
|Fork spacing(Max)||B1 mm||1020|
|Overall length||L1 mm||2550|
|Truck width||B mm||1200|
|Height of mast-lowered||H1 mm||see lift specification|
|Height of mast-raised||H4 mm||see lift specification|
|Seat height||H7 mm||1200|
|Height overhead guard||H6 mm||2312|
|Min aisle width(1200*1000)||mm||1750|
|Travel speed (laden/unladen)||k/h ||8.0/8.5|
|Lift speed (laden/unladen)||m/s||0.35/0.46|
|Lowering speed (laden/unladen)||m/s||0.40/0.34|
|Weight of truck unladen inc.battery||kg||6500 Nom|
|Wheel load-laden Max||kg||3600|
|Wheel load-unladen Max||kg||2500|
|Number of wheels front/rear-driven*||2*/2|
|Front tyre size Diameter*Width||mm||412*178|
|Rear tyre size Diameter*Width||mm||457*150|
|Laden ground clearance M under drive||mm||50|
|Laden ground clearance M at wheelbase center||mm||120|
|Service foot brake||Hydraulic|
|Parking hand brake||Mechanical|
|Traction motor rating 1hr||kw||9.6|
|Hydraulic motor rating 1/4hr||kw||11|
|Speed control forward/reverse||Infinitely variable|
|Service Brake laden/unladen||%||15/20|
- Q:What are the five major cost components of the project cost?
- . Indirect costs refer to the units directly engaged in construction for the organization and management of the expenses incurred during the construction process. Including the management of the construction units in wages, bonuses, allowances and welfare expenses administrative expenses, fixed assets depreciation and repair costs, material consumption, low value consumable amortization, management for utilities, office expenses, travel expenses, inspection fees, engineering guarantee fee and labor protection fees and other expenses.
- Q:Term referring to the process of people being replaced by machinery?
- industrialization!!!a reaction however ineffectual to this would be luddite-ism!!this from riots of weavers in england who had been replaced by machinery and automatic looms to which they had violently reacted.smashing machinery and plant works!!
- Q:What human can create a planet or life itself? But why do humans have creations of designed machinery ?
- I can't for the life of me understand what you're asking.
- Q:Is the construction machinery good? How about employment?
- Construction machinery technology will use new knowledge and new technology application of modern mechanical engineering technology throughout the practice has a certain reference and guidance value to the engineering, suitable for traffic construction and equipment, professional mechanical design manufacturing and automation professional and related professional courses teaching, but also can be used as engineering technical personnel reference data and other personnel training materials.
- Q:Will renewable energy parts and Machinery be assembled by dissenter's in Reeducation Camps in 2010?
- Probably not, as the dissenters are the ones with the guns, and 75% of the military would probably be considered in the opposition as well.
- Q:which industries use industrial robots, and which industries use industrial machinery?
- Pretty much all you see around you is packaged, assembled, built, etc. by robots. That's why hand made things are so expensive nowadays (at least in developed countries). Same for industrial machinery, since it allows the production of pretty much anything on large scale.
- Q:Is Caster Semenya a man or a woman? How does not having baby making machinery enable someone to be faster?
- I'm also highly disturbed by the way this poor young lady is being treated and see this as a huge injustice. But to answer your question, it's not the reproductive organs which are the issue, frankly. The reason that this is an issue is because there is a positive correlation between circulating serum testosterone (male hormone) levels and muscle strength, twitch, muscle endurance and many other components that we're not even familiar with but which have a very serious impact on one's ability to perform well. This is not to say that women cannot be good runners, but if a man entered a female running competition, it would give this athlete an unfair advantage. The hormonal factors that affect athletic performance are, indeed, critical determinants of what an athlete is capable of achieving. I want to stress that I am disgusted by the way this is being handled in the case of this young lady, but I just wanted to comment on why a male would have an unfair advantage in such a competition. I do believe that this athlete should keep the medal since there is no sex testing that goes on prior to events, thus no athlete should be singled out for not appearing like they ought to in the opinion of the people who run the event. I'm of the opinion that in such events, men and women should be allowed to compete on the same track, thus it would make the gender of the athlete irrelevant. May peace be upon you.
- Q:Other than installing new, state-of-the-art machinery, technology and designs throughout the plant and partner
- Interesting question. What kind of plant and machinery? What IS it you're asking?
- Q:It says, Do not operate machinery... That's not very specific. Which machines should I not operate?
- Stay out of the tractor and tow truck...don't use that thingy that moves merchandise around warehouses, gee...maybe they mean the computer (?) LOL I don't think you're allowed to take the shuttle to MARS....lol
- Q:What does the construction cost include?
- The travel and transportation fee, refers to the worker on business trip expenses, living ground subsidies, local transportation and meal allowance, workers visit expenses, labor recruitment fees, retired workers, retirement one-time expenses, personnel injury medical expenses, site transfer fee and on-site management of vehicles, road maintenance, fuel oil and the licence fee
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range