|Place of Origin:|
|SiO2 Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
HP (High Pure)
|Packaging Detail:||in plastic sheets and then in cartons|
|Delivery Detail:||about 30 days|
Good heat resistance.
High quality of antacid, oil resistance and water vapor resistance
High quality of electric insulation
Fine tensile strength
Fine high-temperature strength
Good at heat insulation
Low heat conduction ration
Innocuity and harmless, not polluting environment.
Heat insulation for high-temperature pipeline and container
Kiln screen and shade
Receive spark reel door
Seal of kiln and stove door
Fireproofing coil door
Making compound materials
Safety of cable of fuel pipeline
Bag and cover for fireproofing
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE FIBRE ROPE,STRAP,QUILT,FIBERGLAS FABRIC OF ALUMINOSILICATE:
Round woven rope
Square woven rope
Yarn twist rope
Topes twisted rope
Suggest Using Temperature(°C)
450 (Glass fiber reinforced)
1000 (Heat resistance alloy silk reinforced)
Burning amount (800°C)%
- Q:What are the man-made fibers polluting the environment?
- Fibers are roughly divided into natural fibers, man-made fibers, and synthetic fibers[natural fiber] refers to the natural growth or formation of fiber, including plant fiber (natural cellulose fiber), animal fibers (natural protein fiber) and mineral fiber. Plant fibers include: seed fiber, phloem fiber, leaf fiber, and fruit fiber. Seed fiber is the unicellular fiber that grows from the epidermal cells of some plant seeds. Such as cotton, kapok. Bast fiber is a single fiber or process fiber obtained from the phloem of some plants. Such as: linen, ramie, jute. Leaf fiber is the process fiber obtained from the leaves or sheaths of some plants. Such as: sisal, abaca. Fruit fiber is the fiber obtained from the fruit of some plants. Coconut fiber. An animal fiber (natural protein fiber) that includes hair, fiber, and gland fibers. Hair follicles: fibers of the hair follicles that have multicellular structures and are composed of keratin. Such as: wool, cashmere, camel hair, rabbit hair, Ma Haimao. Silk fibers: fibers formed from the glands of some insects, especially those produced by lepidopteran larvae, and fibers formed by secretions of some mollusks. Such as: silk.
- Q:Which is better, ceramic fiber or spray velvet?
- Ji'nan Huolong thermal ceramics limited liability company to help you analyze: thrown silk and spray cotton, which is better? Which process is more suitable for producing carpets? Fire dragon energy saving from the technical point of view is as follows:1, fiber diameter: rejection fiber more coarse, rejection filament fiber is generally 3.0-5.0 mu m, spinneret fiber is generally 2.0-3.0 mu m;2, the length of fiber yarn: rejection fiber longer, the rejection of silk fiber is generally 150-250mm, spinneret fiber is generally 100-200mm;3, the coefficient of thermal conductivity: spray cotton fiber is lower than that of the thrown silk;4, the tensile and flexural strength: thrown silk because fiber thicker than that of spraying cotton;
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber blankets?
- Ceramic fiber blanket is mainly used for high temperature, tough, self bearing high strength of the place, but also used for high airflow speed, mechanical destruction of large places. Ceramic fiber blanket can be used in these occasions.
- Q:Does the component of textiles contain 70% acrylic? Does it hurt the body?
- Acrylic has high transparency, light transmittance of 92%, a "plastic crystal" reputation. And excellent weather resistance, especially for outdoor, in other plastic crown, and has a good surface hardness and gloss, processing plasticity, can be made into a variety of shapes and products needed. There are a wide variety of boards, rich in color (including translucent swatches), and another feature is that the plate is still able to maintain high transparency.
- Q:Is everybody's ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- With aluminum, zinc and other non-ferrous molten metal erosion capacity. Excellent high temperature strength. The bottom heat conductivity makes the product have good heat insulation performance. Excellent electrical insulation performance. Non-toxic, harmless, no adverse effects on the environment, excellent tensile properties.
- Q:What are the differences between digital textile printing ink and printing ink?
- Under the new economic environment, the textile industry will enter a short process, digital production mode. Nowadays, more and more printing and dyeing mills use wide format inkjet printing to produce.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber completely insulated from heat transfer?
- Aluminum silicate fiber module in the well sealed at the same time, the thickness of heat insulation protection cases, can be isolated from the transfer of hot air to the maximum, complete isolation is not possible, the total fiber trolley furnace as an example, long-term use temperature of one thousand degrees, in addition to the door is sealed by the ceramic fiber packing do seal
- Q:The difference between ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber paper
- Ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth are refractory insulation materials, which can be used for insulation and heat preservation
- Q:What is the function of (ceramic) ceramic powder?
- Opaque porcelain: cover the color of the base crown and increase the retentionNeck edge porcelain: also called neck porcelain, darker color, showing neck colorBody porcelain: also called dentin porcelain, the main porcelain powder, used to obtain the natural beauty of dentinEnamel porcelain: also called cut end porcelain, used for cutting ends, translucencyTransparent porcelain: reflects the natural and transparent shape of teethGlaze powder: colorless and transparent, simulating the luster of enamelThere are modified porcelain, dyed porcelain, gums, porcelain and so on, can show different colors and special restoration needs.
- Q:Can ceramic fibers be spun?
- The utility model can also achieve higher strength by increasing metal wire reinforcement, and finally can be made into products such as yarn, cloth, belt, rope, packing, etc., and the utility model has wide application.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range