Wire Braided Hydraulic Hose
Construction: this hose shall consist of an inner tube of oil resistant synthetic rubber, a single steel wire braid reinforcement, and an oil and weather resistant synthetic rubber cover.
Applications: this section covers hose for use with petroleum
Temperature range: -40℃ to 100℃
Minimum bend radius
High oil/ fuel/ gasoline/petrol /hydraulic fluid resistance performance synthetic rubber
One or two high tensile synthetic yarn braids reinforcement or steel wire reinforcement
Weather protective, heat and oil resistant synthetic rubber. (corrugated finishing)
-30C to 120C
Black, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Grey
Cloth surface or smooth surface
Variety of application for delivery of gasoline,kerosene,diesel oil,lubricating and other mineral oil.
Packaged by plastic woven bag or carton
- Q:What do you mean by "DN" on hydraulic hose?
- Hydraulic hose is mainly composed of liquid synthetic rubber, inner rubber layer, middle rubber layer, multi-layer reinforced layer and weather resistant synthetic rubber outer layer. The utility model is mainly used for hydraulic support and oil field development of a mine, and is suitable for engineering, construction, hoisting, transportation and automation hydraulic system to transport medium and water base fluid with certain pressure and temperature.
- Q:What is negative pressure rubber shock proof joint? Is vacuum piping available?
- Negative pressure resistant rubber shock joint is simple product requirements than the general negative pressure resistant rubber joint rubber joint is much higher, simply can't stand the pressure, for example the pipe diameter is 0.1kg pressure, rubber tube will suck flat, so with the outward pressure pipeline is completely different, negative pressure, diameter must be increase the pressure guide tube, negative pressure diversion tube also is what we usually say is a carbon steel pipe in the shock absorber rubber hose diameter, but joint diameter than the original diameter, the pressure guide tube, shock absorber rubber hose will not be sucked flat, so that the original vibration isolation and shock proof box the expansion effect is not affected, only the affected joint is slightly smaller diameter.
- Q:Flexible rubber joints. What do they mean by flexing?
- Stainless steel bellows are not a kind of rubber joint.Flexure generally means that it can be bent repeatedly.The rubber joint mainly plays the axial and angular compensation displacement, and withstands the mechanical vibration, protects the pipeline not to burst.Stainless steel bellows can also be flexible, but the performance of vibration proof is better than that of rubber joints. If the requirements of the engineering drawings are rubber joints, it is better to be careful. Don't change it indiscriminately. Otherwise, the service life will be affected
- Q:What kind of rubber hose does not leak the smell of liquefied gas?
- It is recommended to use stainless steel bellows instead of rubber hoses
- Q:Which is better for binding files with rubber tubes and cotton threads?
- X rubber hose and rubber band type light aging fast, not suitable for long-term preservation, cotton is afraid of water and insects
- Q:How do the automobile rubber hoses combine with the quick couplings?
- Turn the rotary handle on the quick connector to the open position first;
- Q:Is flexible rubber joint and telescopic device a kind of thing?
- The utility model discloses a pipe expansion device, which is a connecting piece which is compensated by the size change caused by thermal expansion and cold contraction in the pipe connection. There are two kinds of pipe expander, one is rubber pipe telescopic device, and the other is metal pipe telescopic device.
- Q:Water heater hose 4 points and 6 points difference
- 4, in charge of 1/2 inches of pipe, 6 in charge of 3/4 inches of pipe, different specifications of some differences.The so-called 5 turn 4, should be different diameter, that is, pipe and pipe joints, parts of different specifications.A bellows is a pipe, not flat, corrugated.
- Q:The copper joint is leaking, and the tap water hose and copper joint are leaking
- Because the water has temperature, and the thermal expansion coefficient of aluminum and copper is different,The coefficient of thermal expansion is different, that is to say, the interface is always moving (heat up, cold contraction),
- Q:How can the rubber pipe leaking from the cold water inlet of the electric water heater do?
- This hose has a shorter life span. It is advisable to replace the stainless steel bellows according to the length of the pipe so that it can be used for a long time without replacing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range