1. Specification of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball for Power Plant and Mineral Processing
1. Diameter: 20mm-150mm
2. Grade: 22Cr, 17Cr, 15Cr, 11Cr, 5Cr, 1.5Cr, etc
3. Chemical composition: C, Si, Mn, Cr, P, S, Mo, Cu, Ni, etc
4. Surface treatment: burnt sand & smooth.
5. It is free from hard spot, visible injurious defects such as blow hole,porosity, shrinkage, cracks, cold-shuts.
2. Size of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball for Power Plant and Mineral Processing
3. Features of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball for Power Plant and Mineral Processing
Wear Rate in Gold Mine
Low Cr Cast Balls
Mid Cr Cast Balls
Cr12 Cast Balls
Cr15 Cast Balls
Cr20 Cast Balls
- Q:What is normalizing, annealing, tempering, quenching? What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- The aim is to make the grain fine and distribute the carbide evenly. The difference between normalizing and annealing is that normalizing cooling rate is slightly faster than annealing cooling rate, so normalizing structure is finer than annealing structure, and its mechanical properties are also improved. In addition, normalizing furnace cooling does not occupy equipment and has higher productivity. Therefore, normalizing may be used instead of annealing as much as possible. The main application areas of normalizing are as follows: for low carbon steel, after normalizing, the hardness is slightly higher than that of annealing, and the toughness is better. It can be used as the pretreatment of cutting. Used for medium carbon steel, instead of quenching and tempering, as the final heat treatment, or as an induction heating method before surface hardening. Used for tool steel, bearing steel, carburizing steel, etc., it can eliminate or restrain the formation of network carbide, so as to obtain the good organization of spheroidizing annealing. For cast steel, the microstructure can be refined and the machinability can be improved. Used for large forgings, which can be used as final heat treatment, so as to avoid larger cracking tendency during quenching.
- Q:Casting parts, anodizing 20
- Yes, the cast aluminium is polarized and gray, but the key problem is to guarantee the quality of the aluminium casting, and the quality of the other aluminium casting is not good.
- Q:ZGMn13 casting parts processing, with what knife head good?
- The ZGMn13 itself is not have processing, if only the processing point, sharpening, ordinary can, if the processing area is relatively large, ZGMn13 external impact load is bigger, its surface wear resistance is high; the two is with the gradual wear of surface hardening, the hardening layer is continuously formed new if you have suggestions, processing, plasma cutting or flame cutting try
- Q:Lathe processing stainless steel casting parts to use what type of tool, the speed into the amount of how much tool angle
- There is YW1 best, if not using YG6X, YG8 is ok!The speed should not be high, the greater the diameter, the lower the speed! For example, a diameter of 100 mm, speed is not greater than 80 rpm, each point is good!The main tool is the front angle to be larger, more than 6 degrees, and the groove should be wider and larger to reduce the cutting resistance! When the rear angle is properly reduced and the strength is increased, it is recommended to take 3 degrees.The main components are: spindle box, exchange gear box, feed box, slide box, tool post, tail frame, light bar, lead screw, bed, foot and cooling device.Spindle box: also known as the headstock, it is the main task of the rotary motion of the main motor came through the transmission mechanism of a series of positive and negative spindle to be required two different steering speed, the spindle box gives impetus to the movement of the box. Medium spindle is the key part of lathe. The stability of the spindle on the bearing directly affects the quality of the workpiece. Once the rotation accuracy of the main shaft is reduced, the value of the machine tool will be lowered.
- Q:The cause of fracture and why there is no toughness
- This question is too broad, see what the casting casting Oh in order to reduce the wayward cast steel, ductile iron, gray iron and white iron, you can choose the material according to their own requirements.
- Q:Why does the surface of stainless steel casting mirror mirror ripple?
- Because the grinding machine is layer by layer. And the material inside the casting is not completely uniform.
- Q:What kind of casting process is used for cast iron parts? And what are the cast steel parts adopted?
- The main content of red sand table (Institute of soil science, China) silica 79.4%. three 1.48%. three 10.55%. two aluminum oxide iron oxide, calcium oxide 0.85%. Magnesium Oxide 0.52%. 1440. refractory mud 3.06% LOI 1.98% red sand with high silicon content, permeability is strong, durable, high refractoriness, good angle, low moisture content, less mud the casting finish is high, the basic requirements of sand should meet the following requirements: Casting of high purity and cleanliness, with silica sand as an example, iron sand SiO2 content of more than 90%, the big steel casting requests the SiO2 content of more than 97%; the high refractoriness and thermal stability; the suitable particle the shape and particle composition; it is not easy to be wetted by the liquid metal; cheap. The particle shape and composition of casting sand particle shape and particle composition permeability properties such as mobility, sand compaction, permeability, strength and resistance to liquid metal effects, is an important indicator of the quality of casting sand.
- Q:How to distinguish the forging parts and casting parts accurately
- Distinguish from performance:The processing performance of forged parts is higher than that of the same material. The forging parts are compact and have good mechanical properties, but the casting parts may have sand holes, holes, shrinkage holes and other defects, and their mechanical properties are inferior to those of forgings. At the same time, forging processing can ensure the continuity of the metal fibrous tissue, fibrous tissue to forging and forging shape consistency, metal streamline integrity, can ensure the parts with mechanical properties and long service life good.
- Q:Why does the precision casting factory not usually make iron castings?
- Because it is too cheap, the design of materials is cast iron, generally do not have very high requirements.
- Q:How about casting parts for a year?
- 3, the resonance method is cast on its resonant frequency vibration 1060ndn, to eliminate the residual stress in casting.
CMD is one of the largest manufacturers and professional exporters of forged grinding balls and cast grinding balls in China, with an annual output of 50,000 tons. Now, there are 180 employees in our company, with an area of 20,000 square meters. Our products are mainly exported to more than 20 countries in the world, such as Africa, South America, Asia, and Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South Asia, South Asia, Central America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia, Mid East, Oceania, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding steel balls;Grinding steel cylpebs;Grinding media;Grinding meida ball
|Product Price Range