Order On-line Tracking
Geocell is high-molecular polymer, connected by rivets or ultrasonic welded to three-dimensional network structure, unfold it and fill in sand, gravel and clay, etc. when used at construction site.
According to customer’s requirement, cut holes or carve arabesquitic in order to increase its lateral permeable ability, also increase the friction and binding force with the foundation material.
Surface: Textured or Smooth
1) Retractile, foldable when transportation, pulled to net work when construction, fill in the soil, gravel, concrete, atc. Loose materials,
form one structure with strong lateral limitations and high stiffness.
2) Material is light, abrasion resistance, chemical properties stable, resist photooxidation aging, acid and alkali resistant, suitable for different soil and soil conditions, such as desert.
3) Good lateral restrict and prevent slippery, prevent deformation, effectively enhance the bearing capacity of subgrade and dispersed
4) The geocell height and welding distance etc. geometric dimensions are all changeable in order to meet the requirement of different projects.
5) Capable and easily be expanded or contracted, small size for transportation, easy for connect and construction speed is fast.
1) Used for the stability of railway road.
2) To stabilize the desert highway road.
3) Used in the governance of shallow water channel.
4) Used for the foundation reinforcement of retaining wall, wharf, levee.
5) For the management of desert, beaches and river banks
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|