Order On-line Tracking
Water reducing ratio: 50%
Color: white powder
Chloride ions content: <0.1%
Concrete admixture: superplasticizer
The fluidity of cement paste: ≥270mm
Executive standard: GB8076-2008
Formaldehyde content:: 0.05 max
|Packaging Details:||Polycarboxylate ether superplasticizer for bags:each bag of 25KG or 50KG. The outer packing is woven bag, lined with plastic bag.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 7days after received deposit or L/C at sight|
hardening accelerating polycarboxylate water reducer
Water-reducing rate> 45%
Fluidity of cement paste >270mm
Hardening accelerating polycarboxylate water reducer admixture
The technical index of polycarboxylate based water reducer
|Ratio of bleeding rate||0|
|Difference in setting time||+40min/+25min|
Ratio of compressive strength
|Ratio of shrinkage||90|
Polycarboxylate based water reducer is suitable for preparation of normal strength concrete, high strength concrete, self-compacting concrete, high durability concrete, etc. Polycarboxylate based water reducer has be widely used in industrial or civil construction, municipal engineering, water conservancy, electric power engineering, road and bridge, metro, etc.
Instruction for use :
1. Polycarboxylate based water reducer dosage normally ranges from 0.15% ~ 0.25% of the total weight of cementitious materials. The final dosage quantity depends, among others, on the reactivity of the cement and the concrete recipe. This must be determined by suitability trials.
2. Polycarboxylate based water reducer can be added to the sand, stone, cement and other admixtures with the mixing water in the same time, and stir for a time. The product can also be used by after mixing method.
1. Polycarboxylate based water reducer not mixing with naphthalene superplasticizer or its compounds.
2. It is necessary to conduct the suitability trials, if the product must be mixed with other admixtures.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|