GLAZED TILE FOR ROOF ROLL FORMING MACHINE
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 8 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Main Teachnical Parameters
1.Material thickness: 0.2-1.0mm
2.Feeding width: 900mm
3.Effective width: 760mm
4.Forming speed: 12-16m/min
5.Diameter of the shaft: 70mm
6.Main power: 4KW
7.Forming steps: 16 steps
8.Material of shaft: 45#steel, quenched and tempered
9.Side board thickness: S18mm
10.Material of Rollers: Bearing steel
11.Driven style: by chain
12.Control system: Panasonic PLC
13.Hydraulic cutting part
i.Power: 3 KW
Material of cutter: Cr12, quenched
- Q:i am setting up a condom factory in gujarat? where can i get the required machinery?
- Get in touch with the Head Office of Gujarat State Industrial Development Corporation, they would be in position to give you appropriate references. Alternatively approach CII, FICCI or ASSOCHEM, they have such manufacturers as their members.
- Q:Is there any difference between the two words? I want to name a company's name, the product is machines.By the way, what about packing and packaging? are the different. The machine is mainly packaging facilities, how can i name the company's name?
- Basically, a machine is a single item performing a function. Machinery is a group of parts or machines arranged to perform a function. Since that group of parts or machines can also itself be thought of as a machine, the terms are somewhat interchangeable... however most people will use machine to refer to the singular and machinery to refer to either it's inner workings (parts) or a collection of machines. Packing and packaging are similar, except that the first is usually used as a verb (to pack is the act of packing) and the second is used as a noun (referring to either the contents of a package or what the contents are packed into -- e.g., the box and wrappings). It is not clear what you mean by the machine is mainly packaging facilities, so not sure how to help you name the company... but I hope the above helps you do so.
- Q:Framework for oil well drilling machinery?
- Q:Any web site could get free machinery manual?
- actually, okorder /... Cheers nb: please visit my web site
- Q:Such as in terms of construction equipment like a crane, what is the maximum amount of weight that can be lifted by any existing machine?
- A crane's limitation is defined as metre-tonnes, because it is the moment that creates the limitation of the crane lift. A crane does the same amount of work to lift 50 tonnes at 10 metres as it does to lift 100 tonnes at 5 metres. That being said; I believe the largest single lift was perfromed by one of forty-two Lampson Tranis Lift IIs in Corpus Christi TX. The actual load was 1000 tonnes. And this just happens to be a MOBILE unit, on top of everything else!
- Q:Is machinery still being built?
- yes it is
- Q:How does operating machinery under water complicate mining procedures?
- Absolute pressure at the surface is 14.7psi. Absolute pressure at 250 feet of see water for example is 126psi. That puts the machinery and people into a very different world that us surface dwellers from the get go. The BP job was at something like 7000 to 8000 feet if I remember correctly. That's about 3352psi. People can only dive to about 1000 feet of sea water. So on the BP job there were no people down there working. Everything we saw was from ROVs. Remotely Operated Vehicles. Doing things with a claw that is controlled by a joystick through a TV screen is very different from doing it with your own hands when you're right there looking at it. Even when you do have divers down there they usually only have 1 to 4 people. That's a limited team. They do not have a big box full of tools down there with them. They have the surface crew send the tools to them as needed. Salt water is not good for any kind of tool. It makes them rust and makes the seals break down. This leads to tool failure and many trips back and forth for replacements and repairs. The surface crew is usually young guys 18 to 25 who are not the most mature or reliable people in the world. Tool maintenance does not always get done properly. Divers are regular people. They are stubborn, arrogant, lazy, dumb and any other thing that you run into with coworkers anywhere. If they feel like sitting down for a break, the boss can't always keep a proper watch on them or come down and yell at them. We just finished a well abandonment job where we did the same thing with plugging a well with concrete just like the BP job and it took us 6 tries. That technique doesn't work too good at shallower depths either. This stuff is still full of bugs buts the pursuit of money keeps things moving beyond what we truly understand.
- Q:How to choose the material when doing mechanical design
- Analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of this material, and then in the mechanical design manual can be found in the application of materials such as high-quality steel:
- Q:In the novel, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, what does machinery stand for in Bromden's view?
- Machinery represents the accomplishments of man kind and what man kind is capable of doing.
- Q:maintenance for the 1st year is 150, and increases by 150 every year until the fourth year. if the interest is 85% per year find the equivalent uniform annual maintenance cost.
- Get a differnt credit card. 85% is way too high. . MWAP
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like