Geotextile Filter Non Woven Polyester Geotextile
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10000 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 30000000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specifications of Geotextile
Needle-Punched Non-Woven Geotextile is a special kind of nonwoven geotextile because of its special manufacture method by puncturing the rolling formed layer made of randomly oriented short staple fiber. Our raw material is the top class 100% new PP(Polyproplylene ) or PET(Polyester) fiber. The needle punch process involves forcibly entangling layers of loose staple fibre into three dimensional structure by sequentially punching and pulling out barbed needles through the fiber matrix, and forms a strong fabric that retains its dimensional stability, expands the serving year to all the applied project. Because of its proven track record and versatility, Needle Punched, as the most commonly used Nonwoven Geotextile, is widely used in civil and environmental engineering applications like subsurface drainage, roadway separation, railroad stabilization, erosion control, hard armor underlayment, landfill leachate collection, underground retention/detention systems, environmental protection and other projects.
Application of Geotextile
The filtration layer of the dykes, river canal, seacoast, concrete slope, retaining walls. At the same time of preventing the clay granule from passing, it allows the water and the gas pass through freely.
The isolation of the railway dregs and the roadbed, roadbed and the soft base, surface of the airdrome and parking lot and the groundsill, different dam materials. It isolates the soil and the gravel of two kinds different granule pathway from the groundsill or other buildings.
The highway, railway, soilstone dam, breakwater, airport, backfill soil of retaining wall, slope protection, etc in which distributes the earth stress, prevents the side-displacement of the earth body and improves the earth body stability.
It prevents the bank from being washed out, protects the bank and the bottom, prevents the water and soil from being washed away.
Woven geotextile :
Made from polypropylene and or polyester fibers, manufactured with high tensile strength and low elongation, our woven geotextiles have superior properties for filtration, separation, reinforcement, erosion control and drainage. We are leader in providing woven geotextiles for a variety of civil and environmental applications including highways, port facilities, reservoir, transport construction, waste and chemical management ,subgrade engineering, coast reclamation works, peninsula shoal engineering.
Properties of Multifilament Woven Geotextile
Metric and British conversions:
1kn/m------around68.57lbs/ft 1oz/yd2---around 33.9g/m2 1m------around 3.3ft
Tensile Strength at break MD
ASTM D 4595
Tensile Strength at break CD
ASTM D 4595
Elongation at break MD
ASTM D 4595
Elongation at break CD
ASTM D 4595
ASTM D 4491
Pore opening size O90
ASTM D 4751
1)The property values listed are gained in our laboratories .The right is reserved to make changes without any notice
2)Mechanical properties, origin materials, width, roll length can be adjusted to different applications.
Geotextile Products Show:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:What are the advantages of pure cotton fabrics?
- Hygiene: cotton fiber is a natural fiber, the main component is cellulose. Pure cotton fabric has been examined and implemented in many ways, and the fabric has no irritation to the skin. It has no negative effect. It is beneficial and harmless to the human body for a long time, and it has good hygienic performance.
- Q:What kind of clothes do you wear cool in summer?!
- Generally speaking, silk, cotton, linen and other natural fibers are the best summer clothing materials. Among them, the silky silk has the best skin affinity, high-grade clothes are made of silk, both comfortable and beautiful.Cotton, hemp in terms of quality, there are many levels, their sources of raw materials even if the same, different yarn twist, weave different, can affect the texture of clothes.
- Q:Satin fabric is not pure cotton?
- Satin fabric called satin fabric, fabric weaving is a complicated process. A combed fabric with a density of 173*124CM, which is interwoven with warp and weft yarns with at least three separate yarns. Because of its good quality characteristics, as tribute, named after the emperor.
- Q:What's the fabric of Eugen yarn?
- The difference between glass yarn and glass yarn:Eugen yarn is very hard, usually only used to make ribbons; and glass yarn is made of bright yarn, through the preparation of different processes to make cloth shine, is used to make fabrics and make clothes.
- Q:What are the different kinds of knitted fabrics, dyed fabrics, woven fabrics and fine imitation fabrics in fabrics?
- And fine imitation fabric is mainly from the quality, materials and other directions to identify, mainly refers to the wool, TC, TR and the like; this category belongs to shuttle weaving, there are some worsted fabric also belongs to yarn dyed. This is mainly the problem of segmentation dimension.
- Q:What's the density of the four piece cotton fabric?
- High count yarns are generally used for textile top grade fabrics and special fabrics. Limited by equipment and technology, traditional ring spinning machine can not produce high count yarn. In recent years, the level of spinning technology in China has possessed the ability to produce high count yarn by itself.High count yarn fabricAs the fabric of high count yarn, it is usually thinner than ordinary yarn, so let's see, how can the material of worsted yarn be thicker than ordinary yarn fabric? Fabric thin and can not say that the quality is not good, as long as it is high yarn, high density is a good fabric. Now I will give you a good introduction to the fabric.
- Q:What is fabric recycling?
- The two design of garment material, also called fabric reconstruction, refers to two process processing of finished fabrics according to the design requirements, so as to produce new artistic effects. It is an extension of the designer's thinking, with unparalleled creativity.
- Q:What are knitted fabrics?
- The main products are as follows: 1, polyester yarn dyed knitted fabric: fabric bright color, beautiful, harmonious color matching, dense texture, clear weave, strong wool type, similar to wool fabric, flower style. Mainlyusedformenandwomen, suit, coat, vest, skirt, jacket, children's clothing and other fabrics;
- Q:What is the fabric of VISCOSA?
- If the blended fabric made of polyurethane bare silk and man-made cotton fiber blended with high grade knitted fabric, two kinds of fiber can be brought into full play, and bring out the best for each other. Made of this kind of fabrics with high elasticity, soft, comfortable, breathable, moisture, smooth and easy to take care of many characteristics, for the human body and skin suitable for human features of the development of high-tech products, its performance is unmatched by ordinary fabric, the added value of products is very high, the market has been popular for many years.
- Q:Fabric composition of clothing is made of viscose rayon, is what?
- Viscose fiber (viscose fibre), is the full name of viscose, regenerated cellulose fiber. It refers to the extraction from wood and plant warashina rod and other natural cellulosic raw material of alpha cellulose, or to cotton as raw material, through alkalization aging sulfonation processes made soluble cellulose sulfonate, and soluble in dilute alkali made of viscose fiber, synthetic fiber by wet spinning.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like