Specification of PP Nonwoven Geotextile
Material: 100% Polypropylene
Width: 2x100m,3x100m or as customer's request
Color: different color is available
Package of PP Nonwoven Geotextile
Wrapped with plastic film.
Application of PP Nonwoven Geotextile
Strengthening the subgrade of highway and railway ,protecting water conservancy facilities and embankment , burying rubbish , having good water permeability ,filtration ,durability ,high tensile and tear-resistant .
- Q:Why do cotton fabrics fall off?
- Although a lot of floating hair has been reduced, but the plant fiber has also lost its original vitality, so the treated fabric will easily cause residual chemical components, long-term exposure will have a greater harm to human health.
- Q:What fabric pilling?
- General chemical fiber (polyester, acrylic, spandex, etc.) fabric will pilling ~ like some sweaters will pilling, because there are components of acrylic fiber, static electricity is also caused by these chemical fiber ~!
- Q:What fabric is polyester fiber?
- Polyester is a kind of name, business household this to confuse the consumer's understanding, because polyester is a cheap, cheap fiber material.
- Q:Excuse me, chemical fiber, blending and polyester is not very different, if you choose these two kinds of clothes as the main fabric, which is good?
- For example, polyester / cotton blended fabric is made of polyester fiber. It is made of 65%-67% polyester and 33%-35% cotton blended yarn. The polyester cotton fabric, commonly called cotton, is really cool. Features: not only highlights the polyester and cotton fabric style strengths in dry and wet conditions and better flexibility and abrasion resistance, dimensional stability, small shrinkage, with tall and straight, not easy to fold, easy to wash, dry, not with high iron and soaked in boiling water.
- Q:Is polyester fiber better or polyester?
- It's impossible to answer, because polyester and polyester are the same thing. Are diacids and diols after prepared by melt spinning, and then after pressurizing, metering, spinning and post processed fiber. Polyester is a transliteration of the Terylene (it was also transliterated as terylene, Japan seems so called), in fact, the brand name is China polyester fiber, commonly known as "Dacron" (60 of this name should be very familiar with).
- Q:What is the al-baq'a?
- Alpaca from a "Alpaca" (also known as "al-baq'a") of the animal, the animal grows mainly in the Andes of Peru. The Andes are 4500 meters above sea level, with a great temperature difference between day and night, -20 to -18 degrees in the night, and 15~18 degrees in the daytime. The radiation of the sun is strong, the atmosphere is thin and the wind is cold. An alpaca that lives in such a harsh environment, of course, its hair resists extreme temperature changes. Alpaca can not only moisturizing, can effectively resist solar radiation, alpaca fiber containing medullary cavity visible under the microscope, so its performance is better than that of warm wool, cashmere and mohair.
- Q:What's the fabric of Dacron?
- Polyester fabric is a kind of chemical fiber clothing fabric used in daily life. Its biggest advantage is good wrinkle resistance and good shape, so it is suitable for clothing.
- Q:What material is the material of the Five Starred Red Flag?
- The material of the Five Starred Red Flag is spring Asian fabric. The most common varieties are semi elastic, spring wheat, whole grain, spring wheat, light spinning and so on.
- Q:What do you mean by four piece cotton fabric 128*68 cotton?
- Hello, 128*68 is the longitude and latitude density, which refers to the number of warp and weft threads arranged per square inch. 40*40/128 *68 generally refers to the warp and weft respectively 40, longitude and latitude density of 12868 longitude and latitude density, the same number of bed products, the higher the density, the better, the high count to high-density. The higher the count, the thinner the yarn, the better the softness.
- Q:What exactly is the fabric count of the bedding? What does the number represent?
- 1, two cotton can be made 60 long 1 meters of yarn, that is 60, in fact, the higher the number of yarn, yarn more fine, with such yarn weaving thin, cloth relatively soft and comfortable. But the number of high requirements for raw materials (cotton cloth) the quality must be high, and the cotton and textile weaving factory is relatively high, so the relatively high cost of cloth.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East,Europe,The America,Southeast Asia
Africa ,Oceania ,Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above9,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range