Reinforced Stitchbond Nonwoven Fabric
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 3000 KG m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 15 Container Per Month m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Detailed info of Reinforced Stitchbond Nonwoven Fabric
Application of Reinforced Stitchbond Nonwoven Fabric in the following field:
•Nursery Over wintering
•Weed Control Fabrics
•Other types of covers
•Roofing and Tile Underlayment
•Sofa and Mattress Lining
Shoes & Garments
•Clothing and Glove insulation
•Bra and Shoulder Padding
- Q:Modal fabrics fade away
- There is no absolute relation between fabric's fading and fabric's yarn composition and fabric structure.
- Q:The difference between flannel and coral
- Flannel plush is relatively delicate and dense, coral velvet of coarse and thin, so coral velvet easy to lose hair, and flannel is easy to lose hair;
- Q:What kind of clothes do you wear cool in summer?!
- Modern textile technology developed, not only the natural fiber became the darling of the summer, some improvement of fiber materials, a change in the air, hot, the air permeability, moisture absorption and sweat the function of silk, hemp, cotton inferior. Most importantly, these synthetic fibers not only don't wear very hot, they can also be thrown into the washing machine for cleaning.So, how do you decide what fabric you want to buy? In fact, very simple, mainly to see the ingredients marked. Clothes that are not labeled or labeled will not be considered. If you have a mark, silk, linen, cotton, needless to say, to identify new synthetic fiber you need to remember this words, new solvent method, regenerated cellulose fiber and Tencel fiber, these are improved fiber, clothing made of breathable strong.
- Q:What kind of fabric is the quality of washing cloth and nylon cloth better?
- Weight: the weight of a cloth, usually G/M, (how many grams per metre). Needless to say, you'll have to pick a lighter fabric if you want a little elegant effect, and vice versa. For example, a jacket, skirt, pants with heavier body cloth, and shirt with lighter cloth, in addition, cloth and season also have a close relationship, and basically will use heavier body cloth, basically will spring and lighter cloth.
- Q:What's the difference between polyester fiber and viscose fabric? Which cost is higher?
- Polyester fiber, commonly known as polyester, polyester, the drawback is airtight, do not sweat, is a lot of clothes, socks, there are ingredients, a cheaper kind.
- Q:Is the Dacron suit all right? Is the quality good? Is it expensive?
- The price is relatively cheap. Plus it is durable, good elasticity, not easy to deformation, corrosion resistance, insulation, crisp, easy to wash and quick drying, loved by the people.
- Q:Cloth with static how to do?
- To deal with static electricity, we can take "anti" and "put" two hands. "Prevention", we should try to use pure cotton products as clothing and home accessories fabrics, as far as possible to avoid using chemical fiber carpet and plastic surface materials for furniture, to prevent friction electrification. Keep away from electrical appliances such as TV sets, refrigerators and so on to prevent electricity from being induced. "Put", that is, to increase humidity, so that the local static electricity easily released. When you turn off the TV and leave the computer, you should wash your hands and face immediately and release the static charge on the surface of the skin in the water. In winter, we should try to use high moisturizing cosmetics. Common humidifier. Some people like to keep fish and daffodils indoors. It's also a good way to regulate the humidity inside the house.
- Q:What do you mean by the number of yarns used in cotton textiles?
- When the fiber is spun into yarn, it can be woven into fabric. Because the principle of the machine used in weaving is different, the structure of the fabric is different. It can be divided into two major categories: weaving and knitting
- Q:What are the characteristics of bast fiber fabrics?
- Ramie fabric bleaching, dyeing, printing and other varieties. Warp and weft yarn is generally 25 or 36 branches of the public, woven fabric, and then printing and dyeing. Bleaching of ramie cloth is adopted after scouring and bleaching, fluorescent whitening agent, so the color white and beautiful luster. Variegated ramie cloth is generally pale mottled, wide range of bright colors. The dye used for soluble vat dyes, and dyeing color fastness is good, can adapt to the summer sun to wash. Ramie cloth for printing light colored cloth, mostly white printing, suitable for summer wear.
- Q:Fabric composition of clothing is made of viscose rayon, is what?
- Viscose fabric has the essence of cotton fabric, but also has a good quality of silk, is a kind of authentic ecological fiber fabric. Viscose fiber is made from natural rather than natural, because viscose fiber is cotton short velvet as raw materials to optimize processing, so compared to viscose fiber cotton fiber in essence is more pure, for example, the content of cellulose viscose fiber and cotton fiber in 99.5% above, only in 95% to around 97%.It is because of the pure essence of viscose fiber, resistance to sunlight exposure, mothproof, high temperature resistance, chemical allergy, can melt and mold to have good solvent resistance, so, at present mainly in the textile fiber fabric, viscose fabric performance is very comprehensive.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Above US$30 Million
|Mid East,Europe,The America,Southeast Asia
Africa ,Oceania ,Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|Above 8,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like