||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
SS400, SS400,ST37-2, A36, S235JR, Q235
Steel h beam structure material/ construction steel
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery.
High Frenquency Thin-walled H Beam
a. Bridge and post structures in industry and civil use of steel construction.
b. Support bracket of steel construction in industry building and construction.
c. Steel piles and supporting structure in underground engineering.
d. Industry equipment structure in gas chemical and power.
e. Steel bridge structures for large span
f. Shipbuilding and mechanical frame structures.
g. Support brackets for trains, cars and tractors.
h. Support brackets for baffle on free way.
20 tons or according to customers’ requirement.
Port of Delivery
Tianjin Port of China
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery
Packaging & Delivery
Packed with waterproof paper and steel banding.
or as clients requirements.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you.
2 Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, FDA, and CE Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
3 Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
Yes, we can print or emboss the logo on the goods or their packing box.
4 What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The temper and alloy.
3) The final product you will use to be made
4 It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.We usually produce goods based on customers
Samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, sizes etc.
- Q:Why is it that the steel pile is low in cost and easy to construct, and it can be changed when there is an obstacle
- The H steel has wide flange, large lateral rigidity and strong bending resistance. It is about 5 to 10% of that of I-beam, and the flange two surfaces are parallel to each other, so the structure is convenient.
- Q:What is the height of the four fillet welds in H steel submerged arc welding, such as H600*300*6*12?
- If the two plate welding, plate thickness is 12, the value is 0.7 and the thickness (refer to the design of a request) if there is important structures such as crane beam (refer to the design without the requirement of weld size) as above, but must use full penetration welding
- Q:In the H steel frame, what is the connection between the secondary beams? Welding or high strength bolt connection?
- Steel structure screw connection
- Q:H steel 200x300 how many tons?
- In general, we use the "steel section characteristics inquiry and calculation tools" to calculate the small software to calculate the theoretical weight of welded H steel
- Q:What's the difference between I-beam and H steel?
- H section steel is a kind of economical and economical cutting surface profile (other cold bending thin wall steel, pressed steel plate, etc.). Because of the reasonable cross-section shape, they can make steel more effective and improve the bearing capacity. Unlike ordinary I-beam, the flange of H steel is widened, and the inner and outer surfaces are usually parallel so that it is easy to connect with high strength bolts and other components. Its size constitutes a reasonable series, complete model, easy to design and use. (in addition to crane girders)
- Q:H how long is the length of the steel section?
- There are two kinds of hot rolling and welding. The hot-rolled one is 12M, which is finished steel. The welding is made of heavy plate welding and there is no length limit
- Q:How to declare the processed H steel? What is the rate of tax refund? Urgent urgent
- First of all, does your company have the right to import and export?! If you have, you can use your company to declare, if not, but also to find a business right to import and export enterprises to help you act as agent.
- Q:300*200h steel 7 meter span center load the most, can bearing 30 tons?
- Needless to say, it can not be carried so vigorously.Bearing structure refers to itself directly with the various support systems plus transmission of force to the main structure foundation and its joints, including bearing wall, vertical rod, frame column, pier, beam, floor, roof, cable etc..
- Q:What does H steel column H300*250*6*10-90 represent in steel structure?
- Steel column: a column made of steel. Large and medium-sized industrial buildings (see map [CFST column construction plant "), long-span public buildings, high-rise buildings, homes, light work platform, the Zhanqiao and the support column, most of the steel column. The classified steel column can be divided into solid column and lattice column (Figure 1[steel column) in the form of cross section. Section form solid column with steel column section [the whole), is the most commonly used I-section; lattice column section is divided into two limbs or more limbs, the limbs with batten or batten plate contact (Figure 2b section steel column), when the load is larger than m, when the width of steel consumption is saved.
- Q:How to control the welding deformation made of H steel
- H- steel is a kind of economical section steel with better mechanical performance, especially the cross section, which is named after the English letter "H".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range