||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
ASTM, GB, JIS
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Alloy Structural Steel
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery.
High Frenquency Thin-walled H Beam
a. Bridge and post structures in industry and civil use of steel construction.
b. Support bracket of steel construction in industry building and construction.
c. Steel piles and supporting structure in underground engineering.
d. Industry equipment structure in gas chemical and power.
e. Steel bridge structures for large span
f. Shipbuilding and mechanical frame structures.
g. Support brackets for trains, cars and tractors.
h. Support brackets for baffle on free way.
20 tons or according to customers’ requirement.
Port of Delivery
Tianjin Port of China
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery
Packaging & Delivery
Packed with waterproof paper and steel banding.
or as clients requirements.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you.
2 Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, FDA, and CE Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
3 Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
Yes, we can print or emboss the logo on the goods or their packing box.
4 What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The temper and alloy.
3) The final product you will use to be made
4 It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.We usually produce goods based on customers
Samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, sizes etc.
- Q:Does the cross section of corrugated steel H have this section in PKPM?
- At present, the Bowen of the corrugated web is a waveform determined by rigorous tests (which can be trapezoidal, sinusoidal, rectangular, discounted, etc.)
- Q:H steel compared with ordinary steel in the end what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- H section steel is a kind of economical and economical cutting surface profile (other cold bending thin wall steel, pressed steel plate, etc.). Because of the reasonable cross-section shape, they can make steel more effective and improve the bearing capacity. Unlike ordinary I-beam, the flange of H steel is widened, and the inner and outer surfaces are usually parallel so that it is easy to connect with high strength bolts and other components. Its size constitutes a reasonable series, complete model, easy to design and use. (in addition to crane girders)
- Q:In the steel structure, the semifinished product H steel column, whether also sets the manufacture quota?
- The cost budget is easy to miss 100 items. 1, in the flat roof insulation roof discharge hole2 embedded iron pieces in the stair railing3 scaffold for paint and coating construction4 precast slab beam concrete: plate, beam head concrete, transportation, installation5 bored pile: drilled into the depth of rock (the municipal and highway quota projects contain a great gap in content)6, the installation of indoor plumbing is easy to miss
- Q:What's the difference between I-beam and H?
- I-beamI like the name suggests, is a funny site shaped steel flange on the inner surface of slope is generally 1:6, the flange and the thickness of thin, resulting in two main characteristics of I-beam section plane is huge, just to play strength characteristics in the application. Although there has been a thicker I-beam on the I-beam market, the structure of I-beam has decided its torsional performance.
- Q:300*200h steel 7 meter span center load the most, can bearing 30 tons?
- H is the calculation of the height normal stress of the maximum width section of I-beam: Ysigma=M/W, M=, maximum bending moment = load, travel distance, W= bending modulus, maximum allowable stress of Ysigma=, and maximum value of load
- Q:What are the materials of H steel?
- The main material of H steel is Q235B, Q345B and so on.
- Q:Method for calculating weight of H steel
- Sectional area=（H＋2T =（TW）2bt 580×2×14）＋2×280×12×14 = 144.64cm2
- Q:What's the quota for finished H - shaped steel sleeve?
- Installation quota, which has a special steel structure production and installation
- Q:H steel column calculationHow do you calculate the amount? And what are the steps and formulas for this calculation?
- H steel is welded; HWHMHN is the hot rolled HW H steel is the height and width of flange is basically the same; mainly used for reinforced concrete frame column steel column, also known as rigid steel column; in steel structure is mainly used for HM H type steel column height and wing
- Q:In the steel-concrete composite beam, how to choose the type of steel if H steel is used?
- Q345-B, C, D, E or Q390-B, C, D and E low-alloy high-strength structural steel. Moreover, the steel plate has the upper limit of the width to thickness ratio.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range