The GQ700 back-door type machining center is No.1 in China. And it is one of Datan's pioneer machine tools. The X/Y/Z axis:1100/700/600mm, of high precision and high speed, which is particularlly suitable for mould processing. GQ series machine to0ls are for high-end users, and now it is moving fast toward Russia and Turkey. ……
|X axis travel/mm||1100||1300||1100||1300||1600|
|Y axis travel/mm||700||800||900||1300||1500|
|Z axis travel/mm||600||600||600||600||600|
|Spindle nose to worktable/mm||150-750||150-750||150-750||150-750||150-750|
|Max load on the table/kgs||900||1000||1000||1500||1800|
|Spindle taper||7/24 Taper No.40|
|X,Y axis rapid traverse(M/min)||36|
|Z axis rapid traverse(M/min)||24|
|Max cutting feedrate(mm/min)||100-10000|
|Toolmagazine capacity(opt)/pcs||Arm type 16|
|Max exterior tool diameter/mm||φ150(80)|
|Max tool length/mm||300|
|Max tool weight/kgs||8|
|Tool change time/sec（T-T）||4.5(Arm Tpye)|
|Z axis Spindle motor/kw||7.5/11|
|X axis AC servo motor/kw||3.5|
|Y Z axis AC Servo motor/kw||3.5|
|Control system||FANUC-0i mate MD|
|Main machine configuration||1.milling machine control system: FANUC-0imate MD (full set)|
|3.axis servo motor: FANUC from Japan|
|2.Arm type A.T.C with 16 tools,|
|3.10000rpm high speed 7/24 Taper No.40 Spindle|
|5.Crew type chip removal system|
|7.heavy-load linear guide rails on X/Y axis|
|8.automacti lubrication system|
|9.work and alarm lamps|
|10. releasing tool device|
|12.fully enclosed splash guard|
|Main parts supplier||1.milling machine controller: FANUC 0i mate MD from Japan|
|2.spindle motor: Fanuc from Japan|
|3. 3 axis servo motor: Fanuc AC servo motor from Japan|
|4. spindle bearing: NSK/FAG(P4 grade) from Japan|
|5. x/y/z axis bearing: NSK/FAG (P4 grade) from Japan|
|6.x/y/z ball screw: HIWIN(C3 grade) from China Taiwan|
|7.spindle unit: KENTURN from China Taiwan|
|8. A.T.C system: from China Taiwan|
|9.lubricator system: from Japan|
|10.heat exchanger: from China Taiwan|
|11.electrical components: from China Taiwan|
- Q:is OKorder a good website for selling machinery?
- The questions need to ask yourself are: - Is the weight of the product and corresponding freight cost going to be prohibitive for anyone bidding internationally or far from my local area? - Is my product too specialised for OKorder? - do I need a large national/international group of prospective buyers to ensure a sale? You may in fact be better off finding a more specialised sales platform. Good luck.
- Q:How to write the summer practice report of construction machinery?
- < > lasted nearly a month of the end of the internship, the internship, the first line to really reach the machinery manufacturing industry, understand the development condition of our country manufacturing industry is also rough further understanding of the development trend of mechanical manufacturing. In the new century, science and technology will develop faster, faster and more closely the integration in various fields, and the development direction of all this will greatly expand the mechanical manufacturing industry.
- Q:Do you think scientific technology can ever replace human limbs with machinery that works like a regular limb?
- Of Course!! We've already seen the beginnings of that with robotic limbs and things like that. Science will eventually perfect a way to replace lost limbs with machinery. It's just a matter of time...
- Q:dat question is related to basic fluid machinery... the reaction turbines?
- resultant force acts on the line
- Q:Coal processing , basic machinery?
- Strip mining? underground mining: drift or shaft? Horizontal seams or vertical seams? The nature of the coal deposit is a major factor. As is host nation mining laws, carbon content, seam height etc. I would need more data to give you a comprehensive answer as there are many types of coal mining operations. It was done for years with a pick axe and bucket--someplaces it still is. Today where long wall mining is the most efficient. Some are using robots to go back over coal mined 100 years ago to remove gangue/non coal content.
- Q:Is it inhumane of me to think of the problems of others in terms of some sort of malfunctioning machinery?
- What is human? Is it memory, thought, belief, ideas? Yet aren't we all plagued with troubles of the mind, desire, sex, money.....? Is all of the silliness about power, money, sex, human but not part of the human suffering? I divide up the world into human, inhuman, holy, unholy, right, wrong, good, bad, mine, yours, and don't see the fragmentation. That's inhumane.
- Q:Navy: Can anyone tell me the daily life as a machinery repairman (MR) in the navy?
- I'm guessing doing upkeep on machinery, fixing broken parts ect ect. As for deployments, usually six months every two/three years depending on what boat your assigned to. However, some do go out infrequently and for shorter periods of time(three months on three months off)
- Q:can automated machinery be the blame for unemployment?
- machines okorder.com/
- Q:Mr.Ajmal started business with Rs.80,000 cash, Machinery worth Rs.10,000 and Stock worth Rs. 40,000?
- Cash A/C dr. 80000 Machinery A/C dr. 10000 Purchases A/C dr. 40000 To capital A/C. 130000
- Q:What are the characteristics of gear transmission compared with other mechanical drives?
- The disadvantage is that the manufacturing and installation requirements are high, can not be buffered, no overload protection, and there is noise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range