Security Steel Door
Security steel door supposed to protect your home safety, which have good mechanical lock system and strong metal structure lead to high safety glass level. DOWAY steel security door popular and export to worldwide market. Pls check general specification as follow:
(1)Main Material: Quality cold-rolled steel sheet
- Steel sheet thickness of door leaf:0.4-1.0mm
- Steel sheet thickness of door frame:0.8-2.0mm
Door size and material thickness can be customized. Please specify!
Door Standard Size:
Door leaf thickness :
Door frame thickness:
Steel sheet thickness:
Steel sheet thickness of door leaf: 0.4mm-1.0mm
Steel sheet thickness of door frame: 0.8mm-2.0mm
Surface finshing :
Heat transfer-print & powder-coating or other special painting
Honeycomb paper or mineral cotton or other special material
AB lock / Auto-lock with more lock points
Visible / Invisible
Stainless steel or iron
Wide angle / Clear vision
Ordinary / Alarm doorbell
Opening degree :
Handle position :
left / right ; inward / outward
Color & Patterns :
Diversified, pls refer on our website
size available :
As per requirement
Standard export package (special request available)
Delivery time :
15-25 days after receiving the deposit
Handles, lock, hinges, peephole, doorbell, rubber seal, bolts
CE, SGS, SONCAP, EC, 5S, ISO, CIQ, SGS certificate.
OEM&ODM is available
Shock proof, sound proof, warmth preserved.
- Q:why a metal door should not be built to fit tightly to a frame of a door in a hot weather region?
- Metal expands when it gets warm, so the door would not open or close well in hot weather.
- Q:Balcony of the aluminum alloy door how to install it?
- There are many types of balcony doors, the mainstream of hanging doors, sliding doors, folding doors, Pingkai Men, etc., choose what type of door need to take into account the home environment and decoration style, the general use of large sliding doors, small space can be Choose a folding door or open the door.
- Q:I am going to put a metal frame screened in room, but want a wooden screen door. Is this possible?
- Depending on the climate of the area where you live, A wood door would be hard to keep from bowing or even rotting, termites many other things could happen to it, My Son I put a screened in porch with a metal door that is lite weight, but has a catch on it to retract slowly, it also as a hinge that can hold it open so you can move things in or out as needed. You can put a wood door on a metal screen if you wish, check with home depot or Lowes, any hardware store would have one.
- Q:Does Xi'an have to operate aluminum doors and windows, steel doors and windows of the market? where?
- Daming Palace building materials market to buy what are
- Q:Would a bullet go through a metal door ?
- Depends on what kind of metal the door is really, and how thick it is.
- Q:Anti - typhoon waterproof aluminum alloy doors and windows
- (1) the outer surface of the tile can not refer to the specification node diagram for construction, regulatory requirements: to strengthen the network wrapped in the hole on the mouth, Tiles affixed to it, the formation of the window outside the mouth is higher than the inside, easily lead to flooding. (2) It is recommended that the inside of all doors and windows are higher than the outside. (3) the net mouth of the installation of the expansion of the hose must be sealed plastic seal in order to facilitate the infiltration of water, through the styrofoam to penetrate into the room. 2. The mouth is installed; all doors and windows outside the slot must be filled with physical installation, in order to seal the main structure of dense. 3.
Sealant: sealant construction evenly, colloidal bond in the window frame can not be less than 5-8mm, outdoor waterproof sealant.
- Q:Ideas for hanging a door with metal facade on hinges when the interior wood is rotted out?
- Sounds like you are referring to a typical metal clad door. If the wood is rotten, there is not much you can do with the door but scrap it and buy a new door. Any other method will just delay the fact that the door has to be scrapped. You require solid material to hold a 100 pound door on the hinges. Liquid nail is meant to fasten materials to-gether with a thin layer of the compound; NOT as a filler. A stop gap solution which may work temporarily is epoxy. If you can fill the area inside the door with enough epoxy and let it set; then you may be able to drill a small pilot hole into the epoxy after it set then insert the screws to hold the hinges. This would only be a temporary fix as the moisture inside the door will eventually cause the steel cladding to rust through. Personally you are wasting your time and money keep that door.
- Q:What are the months of aluminum alloy doors and windows?
- The industry reported that it was 3, 4, May, and October, because many projects were to be completed before the winter, so the demand for aluminum in October was also very busy. In fact, for the aluminum alloy is concerned, no off-season season, there are works on the line! But still see the doors and windows, and some of the year are so busy, like the new ho Xuan. Oh, off-season! New Year holiday!
- Q:In addictinggames swag how do u get out of da place with all da nuclear weapons after u open da metal door?
- mix lemon in blender, bring back and mix into soup cup. Then open container to reveal gum. Put gum on door, then put can on door and door melts away
- Q:I have the large petmate travel crate, and the knob overturns and the metal door latches fall off?
- Perhaps you can contact the manufacturer to see if other customers are having the same issue. They may be able to tell you how to correct the problem I would say return it to the store but you didn't state how long you've had the crate. The Petco where I live takes back crates within a couple of days even if it has been used by your pet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range