Galvanized Steel Sheet Price,Silicon Steel Sheet of Transformer
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
steel sheet, SGCC, DX51D, Q195, Q215, Q235, Q345
|Place of Origin:|
Tianjin, China (Mainland)
hot dipped galvanized steel sheet
201, 202, 301, 321, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 309S, 310S, 410, 430 ect
truck frames, brackets, crane booms,shipbuilding industry
High-strength Steel Plate
2000-6000mm or as your requirements
galvanized steel sheet
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||silicon steel sheet of transformer:Standard export seaworthy package.|
|Delivery Detail:||15-20 days after receiving your deposit or L/C|
1000mm, 1219mm, 1240mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm
as customer request
2000mm-6000mmor as customer request
AISI, ASTM, BS, GB, DIN, JIS, etc
201, 202, 301, 321, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 309S, 310S, 410, 430, etc
Coated(2B, BA, 8K, No. 4 No.1) Galvanized or bare
Standard export sea-worthy packing
Hot rolled / cold rolled
3,0000MT per month
L/C, T/T, D/P
- Q:Must the welding between steel sheets be opened?
- Not necessarily, very thin plate, no opening, but also guarantee penetration, but also through nondestructive testing
- Q:How thick is steel filing cabinet usually made of steel plates?
- A lot of people will hold 0.6 of the said 0.8 material, this is because the cold rolled plate after forming electrostatic spraying powder and environmental protection, so it is actually only 0.6mm 0.8mm bare steel, on this point, if you are purchasing large quantities of words, can use vernier caliper to card
- Q:What is steel concrete?
- Steel reinforced concrete (Steel Reinforeed Concrete, referred to as SRC) refers to the concrete structure of main steel, and is equipped with a longitudinal and transverse stirrup reinforcement structure, is a main form of steel and concrete composite structure.
- Q:Is galvanized iron sheet the same as galvanized steel sheet? solve
- One is the same, but one is a thin plate, and the other is a thick plate
- Q:How do I print the steel plate?
- In fact, the printing mode called "stencil printing", is a kind of porous printing, first use the typewriter in special Lazhi typing, or a stylus paint word pictures, and then let the wax paper attached to ordinary paper, ink in the painted pattern, through hole type or writing, and printing to the following the common paper.
- Q:Is the cold rolled steel plate good or the stainless steel plate?
- The cold rolled steel itself, whether washed by acid car wash, semi-finished products, or rolled out by cold rolling mill semi-finished products, their rust resistance is very poor. It is easy to oxidize, resulting in rust on the surface of the air. It will not rust until it has been plated with aluminum or zinc, and it is clear that the process is complex and unsafe.
- Q:What is a water stop steel plate?
- The main application areas of water stop steel plate are tunnel, subway, dyke, culvert, water conservancy and hydropower project, construction joint, basement of high-rise building, underground parking lot, etc..
- Q:How can the offset film affixed to the cold-rolled steel sheet be removed?
- On the hard surface of the self-adhesive mark, we can use non greasy wash water on the surface of the object, and then gently wipe with soft cloth; with industrial alcohol or gasoline can also remove these traces. If these stickers are found on the skin, they can also be removed with lemon juice.
- Q:Should the carbon fiber reinforce the steel bar on the side of the beam?
- Chemical anchorage, chemical anchor bolt, carbon fiber reinforcement, steel reinforcement, fill crack traps, rust, concrete cutting drilling and repairing concrete foundation reinforcement etc..
- Q:What material can be used for A36 steel plate?
- Q means yield strength, and Q345 indicates the yield strength of this steel is 345MPa. Q345 will decrease the yield value as the thickness of the material increases. And domestic may be small high strength steel plate in 345, so in mechanical design, the strength must be less than 345 this value, otherwise there will be problems.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range