||As per requirement
||zero spangle, regular spangle or minimum spangle
Z80, Z100, Z120 upto Z275
Regular Spangle, Minimized Spangle available
Bright and Matt Finish
For covers (roof), simple forming, hand and machine folding
For structures requiring simple forming
For hand and machine folding and for ordinary shaping
For ordinary deep drawing and special shaping
For extra-deep drawing and special shaping
Standard and Grade :
Hot-dip galvanized steel coils
SS GRADE 230
SS GRADE 255
SS GRADE 275
SS GRADE 340
Q: How do you guarantee the quality of your product?
A: Every process will be checked by responsible QC which insures every product's quality.
Q: How much is your delivery time?
A: Normally within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: I need sample, could you support?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by our customers. For avoiding the misunderstanding, it is appreciated if you can provide the International Express Account for Freight Collect. Also you can have a visit to us, welcome to CNBM!
CNBM International is highly recognized by its business partners and clients all over the world and has obtained rapid development under the spirit of win-win. We will carry on the mutual beneficial, innovative and revolutionary trading structure as we did before, create value for our employees, share holders and clients and benefit the whole society in our future development
- Q:Carbon Steel strength grading?
- Yes. Most high quality knives are made of carbon steel versus say stainless steel. High strength carbon steel holds an edge well and is strong.
- Q:Stainless steel versus plastic bowls?
- It is possible. Stainless steel is usually mixed with a few other metal compounds to create certain properties for it, like iron for durability, and nickel and silver for luster(so they look good in your house!). It is very possible that your dog is tasting some of those metals in his water, and since his senses are a lot keener tan ours, it may bother him. My dogs drink out of a stainless steel bowl, and they do fine, so it may be your dog's own personal preference to drink out of someting non-metal. Just give in to him and give him a nice-looking plastic or ceramic bowl. (Hint: Ceramic keeps his water cold longer!)
- Q:What's the process of making steel?
- Adding 6% carbon to molten iron makes steel.
- Q:What type of welding rod to use welding cast steel?
- I Use these for cast iron, www.yms.co.uk/welding-rod-small-pack/2.5mm-cast-iron-welding-rod-small-pack/1951/11612/detail.asp they are expensive when compared to welding rods for steel but i find that normal steel ones dont work on cast iron
- Q:Recycling steel baked bean cans?
- Steel is one of the most recycled materials on the planet... Unless you know a recycler/steel refiner/manufacturer however, it would be mighty difficult for you to have someone melt down all your baked bean (a somewhat American dish, I'd say) cans. Plus, think how many baked beans you'd have to eat to be able to build anything of substance. Don't know where you would take it in Australia - I'm in the US where a lot of municipalities collect mixed recyclables.
- Q:Runescape: Money/Experience via mining (mithril vs. steel)?
- If members, cannonballs. If not, steel kites, I suppose. Steel Platebody only alchs for 1200, and requires 5 bars... But I stuck with steel, till 70 smithing... cheaper, and requires less coal to make....
- Q:Is Damascus Steel Fake?
- damascus steel it says is made from ore containing either tungsten or vanadium, although most tools I've seen are made from chrome vanadium, it wouldn't be hard in this day and age to get the proper material. Although it DOES say in wikipedia that apparently the technique died out a long time ago due to shortage of the ore. Then it talks about reproduction attempts. So theoretically, yes, it could be the deal deal. But it does refer at the bottom about damascend steel which is made with a different technique, you could be buying one of those. NEXT TIME JUST LOOK UP THE ARTICLE YOURSELF AND READ IT
- Q:How do you calculate density of the steel ball in grams per cubic centimeter?
- The fact that they are pretty similar leads to the idea that Jupiter, too, is mostly H and He.
- Q:shinning ammo with steel wool?
- Jonathan, You won't have any problems firing the brass after you clean it with a solvent(such as brake clean) and steel wool. Keep in mind though, that brass is a soft metal. Use a less abrasive steel wool, such as 0000 to ensure you don't take too much brass off. Also, if you want your brass to be shiny, 0000 will ensure you won't have deep scratches in the brass. On a different note, there is a product called 'Flitz' that works great for polishing and cleaning up metals such as brass. It uses small abrasive particles in a liquid to polish and restore a bright finish. The ideal solution would be to run the brass through a tumbler or sonic cleaner. However, if you've only got a few cases and don't plan on using it that often they can be a bit pricy. Regards, Dustin All of the previous also applies to steel cases(just noticed they were steel), just add a good rust preventative and ensure the cases don't show any current signs of rusting as cleaning them up will most likely clean off any prior rust inhibitors. A rusted case is NOT safe to shoot.
- Q:What Metal is around 256% stronger than steel?
- Depending on carbon content, alloy content and heat treatment, steel can have almost any yield strength you want it to. It can be as low as 250 MPa or as high as 1700 MPa. That's more than your 256% difference right there. So maybe the answer should be itself.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range