||Film Faced Plywood
Finger-Jointed Core Black Film Faced Plywood
Specifications of Finger-Jointed Core Black Film Faced Plywood
Detailed Product Description
Place of origin
1220*2440mm and as your requirement
12mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
High bending strength
Strong nail holding
8 pallets/20ft,16 pallets/40ft,18 pallets/40HQ
construction, Furniture, decoration, packing.
ISO9001: 2000; CE; CARB
Middle East, South Asia, South America, Africa
Shipment & payment
Inner packing: 0.2mm thick plastic bag
Outer packing: pallets covered with plywood/carton, then steel taped for strength
2 weeks after your deposit
T/T, 30% deposit, the balance against the copy of B/L, L/C at sight.
Capacity: 6000 CBM per month
high quality and competitive price
10 years’ experience in export
Packaging & Delivery
Packing For transportation of Ocean and Land, Inside Pallet is wrapped with 0.2mm plastic bag, Steel strip or PVC for strength, More than 2mm plywood sheet or hard paper covering all the sides left, right,top and bottom.
Delivery will be proceed with 15days after receiving deposit or Original L/C at sight.
① why from okorder？
Okorder is a qualified supplier of all kinds of building matierials in China. All products have been showed in Okorder website are under well controlled by okorder QC team.
All products had been produced under a clear quality standard and the quality is consistence among the shipments.
Okorder has already setted up more than 20 warehouses in different markets to show the products. You are convenient to know the products from your local place and it will help you to make decision easyly.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established a perfect quality management system，as for raw material and semi parts all are under strict quality test and we have a IQC system to control the purchases.
QC on site is very strict and all steps of process are measured per drawings. Before delivery, we set a OQC system to make sure each piece meet the standard of order.from design to delivery,
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Lead time depending on order quanity, The normal order can be deliveried with 3 weeks.
- Q:What are the defects of the plywood?
- partially intergrown knOts surrounded by the surrounding wood part of the length of its cross-section around the length of more than 1/4 to 3/4, texture Kuang hard.
- Q:Multilayer plywood with what method is fixed
- usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer of veneer Of the fibers are perpendicular to each other
- Q:The basic principle of plywood
- The principle of symmetry is to require plywood symmetry on both sides of the plate, regardless of the nature of the wood, the thickness of the plywood, the layer, the fiber direction, the water content, etc
- Q:Why is the plywood commonly used in the singular layer
- and take a vertical put a then put the plastic in the horizontal put a then In the vertical put a piece into a plywood
- Q:triple? Nail gun Self-tapping screws? Cork Or other?
- usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides
- Q:Material for the plywood defects which
- Decay rot due to the invasion of wood rot fungi, the cell wall material decomposition, resulting in loose wood, strength and density decreased, wood tissue and color are often changing.
- Q:Does plywood contain formaldehyde?
- 12 cm plywood is usually 3-4 layers of natural wood chips "glue" together, each layer of double-sided roller plastic hot forming, the whole board about 3 kg of glue
- Q:The difference between the multilayer board and the plywood is as follows
- Commonly used plywood, plywood and other multi-layer board. Multilayer boards can improve wood utilization and are a major way to save wood
- Q:Ordinary plywood is divided into four categories
- According to different density, divided into 80, 70, 60 three categories. Quality level for the premium, one, two three
- Q:What is the best way to fix multi-layer plywood?
- Commonly used plywood type plywood, penta and so on. Plywood can improve timber utilization and is a major way to save wood. T
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range