Fiberglass Mesh Building Materials from CNBM
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 20000 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 1000000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Introduction of Fiberglass Mesh Building Materials from CNBM
Fiberglass mesh is mainly alkali-resistant fiberglass fabric, use the C /E-glass fiber yarn (main ingredient is a silicate, good chemical stability) through a special weaving technique, then by the anti-alkali and reinforcing agent etc high temperature heat finishing treatments. It's an ideal engineering material in construction and decoration industry.
Image of Fiberglass Mesh Building Materials from CNBM
Quick Detail of Fiberglass Mesh Building Materials from CNBM
FOB Price of Fiberglass Mesh: US $0.12 – 1.00 / Square Meter
MOQ of Fiberglass Mesh: 20000 Square Meters
Supply Ability of Fiberglass Mesh: 1000000 Square Meters per Month
Loading Port of Fiberglass Mesh: CHINA MAIN PORT
Payment Terms of Fiberglass Mesh: L/C, T/T
Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh Building Materials from CNBM
Fiberglass Mesh Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Fiberglass Mesh Brand Name: CMAX
Fiberglass Mesh Application: Wall Materials
Fiberglass Mesh Width: 1M-2M
Fiberglass Mesh Size: 5*5/ INCH, 4*4/ INCH, 4*5/ INCH
Fiberglass Mesh Weight: 40gsm to 200gsm
Fiberglass Mesh Length/ roll: 50m-100m, Special spec can be customized
Fiberglass Mesh Weave Type: Plain Woven
Fiberglass Mesh Yarn Type: C-Glass, E-Glass
Fiberglass Mesh Alkali Content: Medium
Fiberglass Mesh Standing Temperature: 500℃
Packing and Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh Building Materials from CNBM
Package: Shrink-wrapped rolls are packed in plastic bags, then put into cartons or pallets.
Packing volumes: about 10000m/20FCP, 20000m2/40HQ.
Delivery: About 25 days after confirming the order.
Application/Usage of Fiberglass Mesh Building Materials from CNBM
A. Wall reinforced material:
Fiberglass wall mesh, GRC wall panels,
EPS insulation with the wall board,
Gypsum board, Bitumen etc
B. Reinforced cement products.
C. Used for Granite, mosaic, marble back mesh etc.
D. Fabric waterproof membrane, asphalt roofing.
E. Framework material for reinforced plastics, rubber products,.
F. Fire board.
G. Grinding wheel base fabric.
H. Road surface geogrid.
I. Construction caulking tape etc.
FAQ of Fiberglass Mesh
Q: What is Fiberglass Mesh?
Coated Alkali-resistant Fiberglass Mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface. The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron.
Q: What is the main application of Fiberglass Mesh?
External thermo insulating composite System (ETICS) & External insulating finish system (EIFS)
External and internal plaster reinforcement
Electrical heating mats
Marble slab reinforcement / Mosaic carrier
Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Q: What is the storage of Fiberglass Mesh?
Store rolls in a cool, dry location
Store away from the direct contact with ground or concrete
Store out of direct sunlight
Protect rolls from weather and other damage
Q: What is the guarantee period of Fiberglass Mesh?
Four years under normal weather conditions and use
Q: What is the Advantage of Fiberglass Mesh
A. Good chemical stability: Alkali-resistant, acid-resistant, waterproof, cement erosion-resistant, and other chemicals' corrosion resistant; and strong resin bonding, soluble in styrene.
B. Outstanding craftsmanship include coating enough alkali-resist glue, our coating glue is produced by Germany BASF which can keep 60-80% strength after test in Naoh 28days later, so that guarantee high strength, high tensility, light weight.
C. Our fiberglass yarn is supplied by Jushi Group which is the largest producer of fiberglass yarn in the world like Saint Gobain, it's 20% extra strong strength and beauty surface than normal fiberglass yarn.
D. Strength retention rate> 90%, elongation<1%, the durability of more than 50 years.
E. Good dimensional stability, stiffness, smoothness an difficult to shrink and deformation, good positioning property.
F. Good impact resistance and not easy to be teared
- Q:What's the use of fiberglass mesh?
- Glass fiber mesh cloth with alkali resistant fiberglass mesh, it uses alkali free glass fiber yarn (the main ingredient is silicate, good chemical stability) by structure leno weaving and special organization, after the anti alkali, heat setting treatment such as reinforcing agent.
- Q:How to fill the sample size of glass fiber mesh cloth, fill what general specifications
- Mesh size: 5mm*5mm, 4mm*4mm: net weight: 80g---160g/ square meters per roll length: 50m, 100m or 200m.
- Q:What are the fiberglass mesh fabric manufacturers?
- Glass fiber mesh cloth, also called fiberglass mesh, mesh cloth, heat insulation, it can be divided into standard type glass fiber cloth, glass fiber cloth reinforced, flame retardant glass fiber mesh and self-adhesive fiberglass mesh cloth four.
- Q:Slotted walls, seams, seams, tape, or anti mesh cloth?
- Very simple, you do not have to spend so much money to buy what tape and mesh cloth, is decorated well, to buy the cheapest dacron, remember to not want that kind of chemical fiber, cotton, cotton for a long time to decay. Because in the fiber wall sealed with aging, so. Then through the plaster smooth dry, tore the cloth into strips, glue brush in the gap, and then dried, powder, and you will not crack, affordable, the effect is very good, we give people a lot of friends after use, not see who split over ten years.
- Q:Glass fiber mesh cloth, crack mortar, tiling there is no problem?
- This is absolutely no problem. Is the insurance, you, than it is to use some wall tiling grid cloth, ordinary mortar mortar is much better, but the cracking phenomenon is not so much that they...
- Q:Glass fiber mesh cloth bent do to straighten it?
- But the pot of gold coated latex products, the product is soft and hard to control, but also hard to control in a certain range, too soft or strong are not conducive to the construction, to ensure positioning under the condition of hardware and software products in the certain extent is too hard to adjust, very bad hair net, with mortar to live, because the hard product itself has a certain degree of tension, so the network control is not good, not soft products in the construction cannot be caught, so soft and hard to moderate, very convenient construction and good positioning of the product, as long as the use of mortar with trowel with live on the line, if the location is not good, with a trowel wipe when the line will return, affect the insulation effect and effect of the overall construction.
- Q:Self making method and formula of glass fiber mesh cloth shaping glue
- The inner wall heat preservation alkali resistant glass fiber net is made of alkali or alkali free glass fiber mesh cloth as base material, and then modified by coating acrylic ester copolymer liquid. It has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, temperature resistance, alkali resistance, waterproof, corrosion resistance, anti cracking and dimensional stability. It can effectively avoid the surface tension, shrinkage and cracking caused by external forces of the plastering layer, and the light mesh cloth is often used for wall renovation and internal wall insulation.
- Q:How do you paste the mesh cloth on the back of the stone?
- At the bottom of the stone board, besmear the resin glue, and then adhere to the fiber mesh cloth, forming tensile waterproof layer, but must not forget to brush in the side.
- Q:What is the quota of alkali resistant fiberglass mesh cloth sleeve?
- Conversion price. If the artificial, material, machinery in a price change will require a change to the original conversion price, the price deducted from the price, then the changes added to form a new price.
- Q:What is the difference between alkali resistant fiberglass mesh cloth and high alkali glass fiber mesh cloth?
- Alkali resistance refers to the performance of special glass fiber, while high alkali refers to the composition of glass fiber.Are two completely different concepts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like