Embossed aluminum coil for roof,ceils.
1.thickness:0.03mm to 3mm.
3.Color :As customer required
4.Max width: 1600mm
6.Used for roofing celling
7.good quality,competiveprice and prompt delivery
our product specification for your reference:
1)Aolly:A3003 A1100 A8011 A1050 etc
2)Aluminium thickness: 0.03~3mm
3)Aluminium max width:1600mm
5)Coating finish: PVDF, ACRYLIC ,POLYESTER
6)Gloss:As customer required
7)Outer packing: export standard ,wooden plate
Kindly give me your requested details,We are expecting to start our business soon by offering high quality and competive price .
- Q:How to use 3Dmax to draw glass curtain wall?
- Modeling: Make a BOX like a glass curtain wall, move a little forward (slightly above the curtain wall), then adjust the number of BOX segments, give it material, render it into a grid.
- Q:Curtain wall area of 450 square and less than 24 meters, may I ask only three test?
- Therefore, unless the inspection agency and the owner asked to do the four test, or can only do the three tests can be, that curtain wall wind pressure deformation performance, rain leakage performance, air permeability of the three test
- Q:What are the main sealants used for curtain walls?
- Building curtain wall in the use of plastic are the following:
1, neutral silicone sealant - mainly used for hidden glass curtain wall glass plate and aluminum frame with the use;
2, neutral silicone weather sealant - mainly used for a variety of curtain wall plug seal, which can not be used for structural parts of the force;
3, neutral glass glue - generally used in all glass curtain wall;
4, butyl rubber - for insulating glass;
5, polysulfide glue - for insulating glass (Ming box glass curtain wall or doors and windows;
The rest there are some, not often used.
- Q:what the heck is a curtain wall?
- A curtain wall is designed to resist air and water infiltration, wind forces acting on the building, seismic forces (usually only those imposed by the inertia of the curtain wall), and its own dead load forces. Dead loads are weights of material, equipment or components that are relatively constant throughout the structure's life (on the building). Curtain walls were originally used to protect medieval castles and were built of stone.
- Q:what is curtain wall?
- A curtain wall is covering of a building in which the outer walls are non-structural it can be made of a lightweight material reducing construction costs. When glass is used as the curtain wall, a great advantage is that natural light can penetrate deeper within the building. The curtain wall facade bears no weight from the building. The wall transfers horizontal wind loads through connections at floors or columns of the building.
- Q:How would lavender painted walls and these curtains look?
- Those look nice. Orange goes well with lavender. They will also compliment the sofa.
- Q:What is the size of the glass curtain wall steel structure?
- I did not understand what you meant. If the glass curtain wall selection of steel. First of all, according to the calculation. The second is to consider how much steel pipe. If you ask how much steel specifications. Can consult steel pipe manufacturers.
- Q:How to collect water and electricity charges for curtain wall installation works
- This problem can be based on their own construction cycle and the number of people and their practical life. Or with the contractor to communicate: First, free of charge, the second is the price you can follow the percentage of the amount of work to join. Anyway! The sheep out of the body of the sheep, you put the price reported high point. If they feel a disadvantage, this one will naturally be canceled. The result is that you can use water and electricity, and it is free. Oh, hope can help you.
- Q:What color curtains should I use with tan walls, chocolate sofa's and teal accents in my living room?
- You call that tan? More like puke. When you said tan; I was thinking it was more a leather boot color(or rawhide leather jacket). I would go with white curtains(and you forgot to mention the floor color. And I am guessing the ceiling is white too? Then you want almost snow white curtains(full length drapes that reach the floor) with NO HINT of blue in the white. More on the brownish side of white. Same white as the baseboard. White is not a standard white. Open a few cans of paint by different manufacturers and so called white has (just a hint of: brownish, blueish, greenish, yellowish when compared side by side in the can. Then again sea pastel blue would also work as a straight drape color. It would go with white, and brown color. Lose the teal. It is a difficult color to fit. Or a grass green curtains that are lined so no light comes through as sun-light is yellow also works with white and brown. Ask any tree. Again the teal is history. Or 70's purple which goes with white, brown sofa - the wall color does not even come into play here but if you redo it do it in an orange. Lose the teal. Such a P.i.t.A. color. And do not use moulin rouge(pink), yellow or black. Tell you what...tye dye it multiple colors...no pink, yellow red or black Just the green, blue , purple on the white sheet. Use a white bedsheet to get a rough idea of what white drapes look like. As for sheers, I have installed a second curtain rod under the main rod so I can have white sheer on all the time to keep it private. The sheers are never opened but I can see out and no one can see in.
- Q:Office glass curtain wall warranty period?
- In recent years due to the rapid development of the curtain wall industry has developed the following curtain wall technical standards
"Technical specification for glass curtain wall" JGJ 102-2003
"Technical Specification for Metal and Stone Curtain Wall" JGJ 133-2001
"Building curtain wall" GB / T 21086-2007
"Building curtain wall" J103-2 ~ 7
"Technical Specification for Point - Supported Glass Curtain Wall" CECS 127: 2001
"Point - supported glass curtain wall support device" JG 138-2001
"Technical specification for external wall insulation engineering" JGJ 144-2004
"Technical Code for Construction Curtain Wall (Glass Curtain Wall)" DBJ 08-56-1996
"Technical Specification for Natural Stone Decoration Engineering" JCG T 60001-2007
And other relevant norms to repair the relevant content I help you access to the "glass curtain wall engineering technical specifications" JGJ 102-2003 specification
The specific content as follows: the provisions of the state is the same time in the specification of the same thing to the latest norms. Curtain wall is usually designed for 50 years or 70 years.
Since the establishment, our factory has built a set of strict quality assurance system and successfully passed ISO9001 certification. Our work shop has brought in two advanced automatic aluminum composite panel production lines. Over the past years of efforts, our company has gained great development with more than 130 technicians.
Upholding the concept of "Quality is the life core of the enterprise", we use high-quality materials from USA and Sweden and apply advanced aluminum-plastic production technology from Japan to manufacture high class ACP. Our products include PE, PVDF coated, self-cleaning Nano coated, mirror finish, brushed, wooden, granite and fireproof aluminum composite panels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||65.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% North America
4.00% Northern Europe
4.00% South America
3.00% Central America
1.00% Western Europe
1.00% Eastern Europe
1.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range