EA500KTL/H Wider Input Voltage Range and Higher Efficiency ON-GRID PV - Central Inverter
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
EA500KTF is designed with external isolation transformer. It has wider input voltage range and higher efficiency. Moreover, optical fiber isolation technology has been adopted to increase its anti-interference ability. Complete protection, higher MPPT efficiency, simple monitoring and capability of parallel operation make it ideal for large scale PV power plant.
● Maximum efficiency up to 98.7% (without transformer)
● Effective IGBT module
● Wide MPPT range, convenient for module configuration
● With DSP + CPLD digital control technology, having complete protection, safe and reliable
● Advanced MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) algorithms
● Advanced Anti-islanding technology
● Efficient thermal system design, suitable for critical PV applications
● Multilingual LCD, easy to operate
● Integrated multi-communication interfaces, easy to monitor
● Low voltage ride through function
● For large centralized power plant connecting to high-voltage grid (with external step-up transformer)
● Active and reactive power regulation function (optional)
● TÜV CE, CQC certification
Specification / Type
Max DC Voltage
Full-load MPPT Voltage Range
Max DC Power
Max DC Current
Number of DC Inputs
Nominal AC Power
Nominal AC Voltage
AC Voltage Range
Frequency Tolerance Range
＜3%（at nominal power）
Power Factor (Cos phi)
Operation Temperature Range
0-95%, no condensation
Max Working Altitude
2000m (derating above 3000m)
Display and Communication
· Q. What is an UPS and What it is for ?
An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is a device that allows your computer or telephone switch or critical equipement to keep running for at least a short time or longer time when the primary power source is lost. It also provides protection from power surges, spikes, brownouts, interference and other unwanted problems on the supported equipment.
· Q. How long the UPS to run when power goes?
This can take 3 paths.
1.You can pick a UPS that is rated for pretty much the full VA you need so it will be running at 100% of capability and will thus last 'n' minutes.
2.You can pick a UPS that is rated at a much higher VA value than you really need so, for example, is running at 50% of capability and will thus last for longer than the UPS from option 1.
3．You can use extra external battery packs to run for longer. If charging capability allows, the more and the bigger batteries you take with, the longer time UPS runs.
or using a generator after about 6 hours, it will be more cost-effective, with a short runtime UPS to bridge the generator start-up gap.
- Yes, a solar inverter can be used with solar-powered signage systems. A solar inverter is responsible for converting the direct current (DC) produced by the solar panels into alternating current (AC) that can be used to power electrical devices. Since solar-powered signage systems also require AC power to operate, a solar inverter is necessary to ensure compatibility and efficient energy conversion.
- Yes, a solar inverter can be used with a solar-powered security camera system. A solar inverter is responsible for converting the direct current (DC) produced by the solar panels into alternating current (AC) that can be used to power electrical devices. In the case of a solar-powered security camera system, the solar panels generate DC power, which is then converted by the solar inverter into AC power that can be used to operate the cameras and other components of the system.
- Some common issues with solar inverters include no power output, low power output, display or communication errors, and overheating. Troubleshooting steps for these issues may involve checking the input voltage and connections, inspecting the DC and AC cables for damage, resetting the inverter, updating firmware or software, ensuring proper ventilation and cooling, and contacting technical support if necessary.
- Yes, a solar inverter can be used with a solar-powered educational system. A solar inverter is responsible for converting the direct current (DC) produced by solar panels into alternating current (AC) that can be used to power electrical devices. In the case of a solar-powered educational system, the solar inverter plays a crucial role in converting the DC energy generated by the solar panels to AC energy that can be utilized by the educational equipment, such as computers, projectors, or other electrical devices, thereby enabling the system to function efficiently.
- Yes, a solar inverter can be used in a solar-powered telecommunications system. A solar inverter is an essential component in such systems as it converts the DC (direct current) electricity generated by the solar panels into AC (alternating current) electricity, making it compatible with the telecommunication devices and equipment.
- A solar inverter manages reactive power injection into the grid through the use of power factor control techniques. It adjusts the phase relationship between the voltage and current to ensure that the power factor remains within acceptable limits. This is achieved by either absorbing or injecting reactive power as needed, helping to stabilize the grid and improve overall system efficiency.
- The role of a solar inverter in a utility-scale system is to convert the direct current (DC) electricity produced by the solar panels into alternating current (AC) electricity that can be used by the electrical grid. It ensures the compatibility between the solar power generated and the grid's requirements, including voltage, frequency, and power quality. Additionally, solar inverters often have monitoring and control functions, allowing for remote monitoring and optimization of the system's performance.
- A solar inverter handles grid faults and disturbances by constantly monitoring the grid voltage and frequency. In case of a fault or disturbance, the inverter immediately disconnects from the grid to ensure safety and protect itself from damage. It then goes into a standby mode until the grid stabilizes. Once the grid is back to normal, the inverter reconnects and resumes normal operation, ensuring seamless and uninterrupted power supply from the solar panels.
- A solar inverter handles power surges or fluctuations by employing various protective mechanisms. It typically incorporates surge protection devices, such as varistors or metal-oxide varistors (MOVs), to absorb and redirect high voltage spikes caused by power surges. Additionally, inverter designs may include capacitors that help smooth out voltage fluctuations and stabilize the power output. These protective features ensure that the solar inverter can effectively handle power surges or fluctuations, safeguarding the system's integrity and preventing any damage to connected devices.
- Solar inverters do pose some fire safety concerns. Although they are not typically a fire hazard themselves, there are a few potential risks to be aware of. Firstly, if the solar inverter is installed incorrectly, it can cause electrical problems that may lead to a fire. To prevent this, it is essential to hire a qualified and certified professional who can ensure that all electrical connections are secure and meet the necessary standards. Secondly, if the solar inverter is located in an area that experiences high temperatures or excessive heat, there is a risk of overheating. Inverters generate heat as they convert direct current (DC) from solar panels into alternating current (AC) for use in homes or businesses. If the inverter is not adequately ventilated or is exposed to extreme heat, it can overheat and potentially ignite a fire. Furthermore, if the inverter is faulty or damaged, it can increase the risk of fire. Regular maintenance and inspections of the solar inverter can help identify any potential issues and ensure its safe operation. To address these fire safety concerns, it is crucial to adhere to proper installation guidelines, regularly inspect and maintain the inverter, and ensure it is in a well-ventilated location away from sources of excessive heat. It is also advisable to have a fire extinguisher nearby and establish a fire safety plan in case of emergencies.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like