General information of Tinplate for Vegetable Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate for Vegetable Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate for Vegetable Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line of Tinplate
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:How do you solve the water stains on the tinplate?
- The root damage is caused by waterlogging, and the transport of water and nutrients is a problem. Of course, the unnecessary dead leaves are cut off
- Q:How can tinplate be identified?
- If the food is ready to eat food grade, dressed in non food is to chemical grade on it.
- Q:What's the latest price for tinplate?
- Tinplate, 6500 yuan to 7500 yuan / ton
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of tinplate packaging
- Because of these properties, so can provide a besides the heat, completely isolated from the closed system of environmental factors, avoid color food because of light, oxygen, moisture and deterioration, nor because of aroma through and become weak or affected by environmental pollution through the smell and taste, stability is better than that of other packaging materials of food storage. Vitamin C save the highest rate, nutrient retention is the best. International environmental management standards will be implemented soon based on ISO-14000, has the advantages of low pollution, tin recycling, resource characteristics, in the future packaging applications, will have a broader space for development.
- Q:Is it necessary for the two cold rolling in the process of tinplate production, such as tempering and cold rolling (also called flatness)?
- The leveling process is only to change the yield platform or to improve the plate shape. Under normal pressure is very small, can not be considered cold rolled in the true sense.
- Q:What about tin cans?
- Galvanized iron: galvanized iron for daily use, such as box, water pipe, etc.Tin: tin plated iron. Usually used for food packaging. Such as canned goods
- Q:Is to buy canned tinplate or aluminum
- Buy tinplate, aluminum toxic, not good
- Q:What is tin plate
- Tinplate is classified according to thickness and tinning. Generally speaking, in order to save costs, the current industrial production will reduce the iron thickness and tin content while guaranteeing the reliable strength of the package. One is to use less or even no tin tin (chrome iron), by 50s the development of hot dip tin plating tin to the present, China has not see the hot dip in the use of tinplate cans.
- Q:What is the difference between food grade tinplate and ordinary chemical tinplate? What is the difference between MR material and SPCC?
- The chemical composition of MR material is more strict than that of SPCC material, and the impurities are fewCanned fish must be made of good quality MR material, which reduces the risk of canning
- Q:What's the advantage of metal containers in packing tea?
- General metal cans are divided into three kinds of tinplate (also known as: tin iron) tin cans, aluminum cans
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range