Dome Camera Indoor Series FLY-3027 Specifications
Sensor Type CMOS4140+673
Signal System NTSC,PAL
Horizontal Resolution 700TVLine
Lens (mm) 6
Viewing Angle (Degree) 70
Minimum Illumination (Lux) 0
Camera - Power Supply 12
Camera - Power Consumption (W) 1
Camera - Operate Temperature (℃) 0-50
Camera - Operating Humidity (%) RH 90%
Camera - Additional Features
Camera Type Dome Camera
Water Resistant IP65
S/N Ratio (dB) 48
Video Output BNC 1.0Vp-p 75Ω
White Balance Automatic
Backlight Compensation Automatic
Automatic Gain Control On/Off
- Q:Monitor the camera if the power supply to him a large current, pay attention to the current is not the voltage, the voltage is 12V, then what will happen to the camera?
- If the voltage is 12V has been determined. The current is determined. The current is determined by the DC impedance of the camera. If the voltage changes, the current will change. If the camera is shorted. That its voltage also changed!
- Q:Monitor the camera mentioned in the three stream, what is the meaning of ah, which three?
- The three stream uses a high bit rate bit stream for local high definition storage, such as h.264 D1 encoding, all the way low bit rate stream for network transmission, such as D1 / CIF encoding, another way ultra low bit stream for 3G Network transmission, mobile phone viewing, such as QCIF, while taking into account the local storage and remote network transmission.
- Q:What do I need to do with video surveillance systems?
- Video surveillance system developed a short period of twenty years, from the 19's 80's analog monitoring to hot digital monitoring and then to the Internet video surveillance, has undergone enormous changes. In the IP technology gradually unified global Today, we need to re-understand the history of video surveillance system development. From the technical point of view, the development of video surveillance system is divided into the first generation of analog video surveillance system (CCTV), to the second generation based on "PC + multimedia card" digital video surveillance system (DVR), to the third generation based on IP network video surveillance System (IPVS).
- Q:Monitor camera resolution 752 * 582 is high HD it
- HD usually refers to 1280 * 720 (referred to as 720P) or 1920 * 1080 (referred to as 1080P). 752 * 582 is not high definition.
- Q:Use home computer camera how to install home monitoring?
- The first transmission distance monitoring camera installation, generally need to use a few meters to tens of meters ranging from the transmission distance, but in accordance with the provisions of the USB standard, USB device, the longest transmission distance is 5 meters, so USB are Can not use long distance, which is what we use the USB camera to do monitoring the first problem encountered, the camera transmission distance. In fact, USB transmission distance can be resolved, USB can be extended through USB? HUB transmission distance, each additional HUB, you can extend the 5 meters, a total increase of 5 HUB, which is extended 5 times, each 5 meters, so The longest extension of 25 meters. Why is the USB demanding on the distance so strict? This is because the USB signal frequency is very high, the line in the process of transmitting the signal attenuation of the signal is very large, when the signal attenuation can not maintain the normal transmission of the signal, WINDOWS will prompt "to find unrecognized USB device" So the general distance can not be more than 5 meters!
- Q:What is the meaning of monitoring the camera mm?
- Just a few mm words of the camera, usually refers to the lens of the focal length of the optical parameters.
- Q:Network monitoring camera how to change ip
- IP camera ip with the same computer ip, it can be modified according to their needs. Each network camera brand approach is not the same, but the same basic principles.
- Q:What is the camera's shooting range? How much is the diameter?
- The lens used in the camera is similar to the SLR camera, and is arranged in the order of 2.8mm, 3.6mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm, 16mm, 24mm and so on. The smaller the number of millimeters, the wider the picture taken by the lens, but the closer the distance is; the larger the number of millimeters, the narrower the screen taken by the surveillance camera, but the farther the distance is.
- Q:Is there a surveillance camera that can be plugged in
- Oh, the first kind of camera is generally by the lens, image sensor, analog / digital converter, image control And other parts of the composition, if the audio function, then, coupled with the sound collection, processing and transmission components.
- Q:What is the name of the camera with the monitor?
- This is called a closed-circuit television monitor, anyway, the box is so written ~
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range