DC Aluminium Strip in Coils AA1050 Temper F
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 80 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 60000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Structure of Product Description
DC Aluminium Strip in Coil is one semi-finished aluminium material. This strip can be rolled down to aluminium coil,sheet,circle ect. The alloy AA1050 is widly used in building, industry ect. Its weight is much lower than steel. So many customers choosed aluminium material instead of steel.
2. Main features of the product
b.Professional after-sale service
c.Fast delivery time
|Alloy||Thickness||Temper||Coil Weight||Coil ID|
What is the quality standard?
---Usually our standard is GB3880-2006
What is the largest width?
---It is 2300mm
What is the MOQ?
---Usually we can accept 80 tons.
- Q:Can I bake falafel patties in the oven using an aluminum foil on top of the pan I am using to put in the oven? Will the aluminum foil catch fire in the oven? Also, if I put the aluminum foil I wouldn't have to grease up the foil with oil...the patties just wont stick to aluminum foil right?
- you know what can extremely keep a cupcake from sticking, grease the muffin pan with butter. it really is what I did once after I made boxed banana nut cakes. Oh guy, i extremely omit the days even as i could prepare dinner genuine food.
- Q:the coil is wrapped around the aluminium pipe will it effect the efficiency of the coil gun ?
- Hopefully yes.
- Q:why can't aluminum sheet burn after polishing?
- because aluminum will rapidly formulate dense oxide film once being exposed in air, oxide film will generate after polishing, it can't burn.
- Q:For example, now the price of aluminum is 30000 yuan / ton. How much is that 2mm aluminum sheet with 1 square meters? What's the formula?What about the stainless steel plate, iron plate, and galvanized sheet? Can these (yuan / ton) be converted into (yuan / square)?Hurry! Which expert can I help you?!
- Know that the density of aluminum is 2.7 g / cubic centimeter or 2700 kg / cubic meterThen 2mm thick aluminium plate with a weight of 1 square meters is:M= P *v=2700*1*0.002=5.4 (kg)=5.4*10^ (-3) tonsThe price of aluminium is 30000 yuan / ton nowTherefore, the title of the money required should be 30000* (5.4*10^ (-3)) =162 yuanEmpathy,The density of iron is 7.8 KG/M3The density of stainless steel is 7.52-7.75 KG/M3The same is true of galvanized sheets, as long as the density is known
- Q:I need to coat a piece of aluminum with aluminum oxide. Can I do it by just attaching aluminum to an electrode and put it into some water with the other electrode? I know you can make iron oxide that way, but will aluminum work? If it will work, which electrode should I put the aluminum on?
- it is called hard anodization a lot of machine shops can do it - I think there is a certain soup to put it in The Al would be the anode
- Q:Which explains aluminum's resistance to corrosion? Any aluminum oxide that forms readily falls off the metal and exposes the corrosion-resistant metal. The aluminum oxide that forms adheres to the metal surface. The reduction half-reaction Al3+(aq) + 3e- ---gt; Al(s) occurs readily. The standard reduction potential for the Al3+/Al half-reaction is above the standard reduction potential for the O2/H2O half-reaction.
- the fourth one is correct the fourth statement tells us that aluminium is more reactive(it has higher electrode potential) so it cannot be displaced by 02/H20 which has lower electrode potential (which means it is less reactive)so less reactive cannot displace more reactive hope so it will help
- Q:how would you use aluminum to extract silver from film?just ideas please
- The silver in film is part of a silver salt (silver halides.) It is a very very small amount, probably less than 1 cent worth per roll. You would be a lot better off selling the film than trying to extract the silver from it. If you are hell bent on it, the first step is to expose the film to light. This will break the silver from the halides. Then you can go about trying to figure out how to get the silver apart from the film. I am sure it is possible, but it would involve a lot of work. I imagine you you would spend about $100 on ever $1 worth of silver you could extract.
- Q:To an idiot, this may seem like a stupid question: its just aluminum. But it may not be.However seeing that I am only a high school student and don't have access to aluminum power (which is what I desire for an independent experiment) so I'd like to grind consumer grade aluminum foil down bases of Mohs scale of Hardness.My concern is that aluminum foil is Aluminum oxide which is a 9 (10 being diamond, 1 being talcum powder) and this would be horribly difficult to grind.If it is Alumina, that's only a 3.5.If it does happen to be aluminum oxide, can you think of a way to remove the Oxygen. Would nitric acid work.
- It is not aluminum oxide. It's pretty much pure aluminum, though it may be coated with a very thin layer of wax or plastic. As for the independent experiment, be careful and wear goggles and other protective clothing. I was in high school once too, and can tell you from experience that thermite burns very, very hot and is quite good at melting or combusting a wide variety of materials. It also requires a fairly hot ignition source, and magnesium strips are often used for that purpose as a kind of fuse. If you don't have access to that, figure something else out, but do *not* attempt to light thermite directly with a blowtorch. You want to be much farther away by the time it lights, and it would be a bad idea to lay the torch there and back away because that places the torch's potentially explosive fuel supply much too close to the reaction.
- Q:aluminum is produced by breaking down the compound...
- Bauxite is the most important aluminum ore. It consists largely of the minerals gibbsite Al(OH)3, boehmite γ-AlO(OH), and diaspore α-AlO(OH), together with the iron oxides goethite and hematite, the clay mineral kaolinite and small amounts of anatase TiO2. You have an unusual way of asking that question. Aluminum is an element and cannot be broken down accept to sub-atomic particles.
- Q:i am writing an essay about aluminium recycle,,,, and i would like to knowwhy it is important to recycle aluuminium can, what is so harmful about the wastes and some facts about aluminium.Thanx..... i would love if you give me the site address where i can find such infors...
- kind of random but i saw at kmart that coca cola makes dish clothes and sheets out of there recycling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like