Cuplock Scaffolding Parts/ Top Cup for sale
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Cuplock Scaffolding Cup
ductile casting iron
For building construction
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||according to consumer's requirements|
|Delivery Detail:||within 30 days after signing of the contract|
|Product/Service (We Sell):||Waterproof Material,Scaffold,Formwork,Steel Plate& Pipe,Accessories|
|Number of Employees:||5 - 10 People|
Trade & Market
|Main Markets:||Eastern Asia|
|Total Annual Sales Volume:||US$50 Million - US$100 Million|
|Export Percentage:||81% - 90%|
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:First of all, is it painful? Obviously it will be painful I know, but is it severe?Also, what cleaning solutions/products do I need to minimise the risk of infections?And what type of bar should I get? I've heard that Bioplast and PTFE allow for better flexibility and therefore quicker healing, but wouldn't a flexible bar lead to mis-alignment on the two pierced holes? If this is so, what types of steel are safe for initial piercings?Thanks c:
- Ask how long they have been piercing and what certifications (if any) they carry, additionally verify close by regulations to ascertain if any are required. additionally ask how generally they spore verify their autoclave and while it grew to become into accomplished final time. Ask to ascertain a portfolio of HEALED piercings, exceptionally pictures of in spite of piercing you try to get.
- Q:i had it done 2/3 months ago, it was fine at first but now on each end i have two lumps on my ear:S there relitavely smal...the size of like a really tiny pea.there really painfull and sore and quite red and sometimes they scab over with yellowy crust [yes i know sounds disguisting]im just a bit worried that its gone all weird or are these normal? am i cleaning it right?
- I had the same situation occur when I got my scaffold/industrial done. I wouldn't be too concerned. The lumps are called hypertrophic scars, and supposedly they are pretty common and are caused by overcleaning, harsh products, or (as I think was my case) general irritation from the jewelry moving repeatedly back and forth through the piercing or being bumped around or rubbed/touched. Mine lasted quite a long time. Try leaving your piercing alone for a couple of days. Then salt water solutions or compresses are supposed to help the lumps to heal, and I also used tea tree oil and neosporine intermittently. Hot compresses like a heated washcloth applied to the area help to reduce the lumps, as well. Sometimes it's recommended to try another type of jewelry, like titanium, or switch temporarily to two separate bars. You might also try finding a really gentle cleanser/soap. I just kept my original piercing, using the above techniques off and on, and after months of the lumps remaining red and sore, they just went away totally. Just keep your eye out for any pussing (hypertrophic scars ooze, but they don't usually pus), increased swelling, and the area feeling very hot- these are signs of infectiona nd you should see your doc right away. Good luck! :)
- Q:Do the external wall decoration (from the top down to do) scaffolding is to wait until after the completion of the indoor and outdoor decoration before the demolition?If the first interior decoration, can make a layer of a layer of it is to remove all the work finished I mean I finished all the interior decoration, wall decoration only, then I do a wall decoration on the demolition of a layer of scaffolding, this site useful no
- Two, removal of scaffolding, should meet the following requirements:1, the demolition work must be from top to bottom layer by layer, prohibited from top to bottom operation at the same time;2, even the wall must be removed with the scaffolding layer by layer, is strictly prohibited even after the first wall or a few layers of the demolition of the demolition of the scaffolding; demolition of the height difference should not be greater than 2 steps, such as the height difference is greater than the step, should be added to strengthen the wall;3, when the scaffolding down to the bottom of a long rod height (about 6.5m), should be in the appropriate position to set up temporary support reinforcement, and then dismantle the wall;4, when the scaffolding to take the sub section, the demolition of the sub elevation, the demolition of the scaffold should not be removed at both ends, should be added to the wall and lateral oblique reinforcement.
- Q:A 67.0- painter is on a uniform 21- scaffold supported from above by ropes. There is a 3.8- pail of paint to one side. The ropes are 1m inside the scaffold on each side. The pail is 1m away from the left rope and 3m from the right rope. The scaffold is a 6m. How close to the right end can he approach safely? How close to the left end can he approach safely?
- First of all...no units, no answer. Second of all...according to OSHA (Occupation Safety and Health Administration), NO ONE can walk on a scaffold beam outside the support ropes OR SET ANY OBJECT DOWN outside the support ropes. Hence the answers for both questions are 1 meter. It doesn't matter what a calculation will yield...NO ONE can walk on the beam outside the support ropes safely. Even if a torque balance yields that it will not put the ropes in compression and buckle them...it still isn't considered to be safe by OSHA if the painter is outside the ropes.
- Q:Hi(: My names Tasha, and I love piercings. (I have 8) And I want to get an industrial piercing(Some call it a scaffold). But my ear doesn't have a bend like most people do.I got my first four piercings done by a professional. But felt I was much more comfortable having my brother(22) do it. Since he's someone I know, and hes done piercings and stuff before.
- This is why you need a pro. I can see where you should probably put a helix-to-helix industrial in that ear, but if yall can't see it, then I don't think you should be trying this, as neither of you have the experience a professional piercer does.
- Q:Okay so i have one cartilage piercing already.plan a) i just get a scaffold piercing using already the cartilage piercing i haveplan b) i get another cartilage piercing then just wait for a while get a straight titanium barbell and stick it in threw bothI also need help convincing my mom.Help Me Out Please Thnk You
- Sorry to rain on your parade, but neither of those plans will work. Scaffold piercings need to be lined up a certain way in your ear, so you can't start with an existing piercing because you can't change your ear to fit what is already pierced. Scaffold piercings also need to heal with a bar in for them to be able to support a bar. You can't just get 2 cartilage piercings and stick a bar through. They won't line up and may not be able to support the extra weight of the bar, and migrate out. Seriously, do some research and wait until you are 16 at least.
- Q:So, 12 Days Ago I Went To Blue Banana To Get Scaffolding On My Right Ear. Everything Went Fine And They Did A Brilliant Job. I Clean It With Sea Salt Soaks 2-3 Times A Day And Use A Bit Of Tea Tree Oil After To Help Sooth. I Was Just Wondering From People Who've Experienced This Piercing How Long It Took For Yours To Stop Hurting And The Time It Took For The Swelling To Go Down (: Thank You lt;3
- It only really hurt for the first month-ish but was really tender for the first 3 months. After that, I barely noticed it was there. Goodluck :]
- Q:Erection of steel scaffolding tools and safety supplies
- Wrench, hammer, wrench, short scaffolding level and a folding rule
- Q:Can anyone give a very brief description on all three scaffold scenes in The Scarlet Letter?
- oh dang u have to read that story too ! man i had to read it and watch the movie ! so boring. What grade are u in ?
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold composed of two components? What are the roles?
- 2.1 divide the material according to the bar1) single specification steel pipe scaffold. It only uses a steel pipe specifications, such as steel tubular scaffolding, welded steel pipe using only 48 * 3.5.2) a variety of specifications of steel pipe scaffolding. The utility model is composed of two or more steel pipes of different specifications, such as a door type scaffold.3) steel tubular scaffolding. As to the steel pipe, and combined with other type of steel pieces composed of scaffolding, such as the channel has a base in the backwater or scaffolding, connecting steel scaffolding and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like