Concrete Pump Truck 37m Work Rang（TP37R4U)
Type:Concrete Mixing Truck
Export Markets:South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
Packing:Standard or According to Your Detailed Requirement
Production Capacity:10 Units/Month
|Boom Section Articulation||°||90/180/180/240|
|Boom Control Mode||/||Manual,Cable & Radio remote control are all available|
|Front Outriggers Spread||mm||7150|
|Rear Outriggers spread||mm||7750|
|Legs Opening||/||Swinging Leg|
|End Hose Length||m||4|
|Arm Attached Pipeline Diameter||mm||125|
|Concrete Valve||/||S Valve|
|Hopper Charge Height||mm||≤1500|
|Max. Aggregate Dimension||mm||40|
|Hydraulic System Type||/||open loop|
|System Working Pressure||MPA||30|
|Main Hydraulic Pump Type||/||A11VLO190LRDUR/REXROTH|
|Hydraulic Oil Tank Capacity||L||900|
|Hydraulic Oil Cooling||/||Air cooling|
|Hydraulic Cylinder Bore/Stroke||mm||Φ125*2000|
|Water Tank Capacity||L||970|
- Q:What is the depreciation period for concrete and concrete carriers and how much net residual value is
- The net residual value is the portion of the value of the residual value minus the fixed asset clean-up fee payable after the expiration of the use of the fixed asset.
- Q:Why concrete pump down to play always block the tube
- Second, encountered the material to be expected or the process of removal of the pipe, a long time do not charge the material, etc. every 5 minutes or so will reverse the pump a few times to prevent the concrete pipe.
- Q:What are the types of common concrete pumps?
- The pump body installed in the car chassis, and then equipped with retractable or inflected cloth rod, the composition of the pump.
- Q:What are the drawbacks of concrete pump gate valve and S pipe valve?
- The seal of the gate valve is limited by the structure and the sealing pressure is low. In the construction, it is inevitable to use the Y-shaped pipe to connect the double cylinder and the conveying pipe of the concrete pump, and the Y-tube will produce a large pressure loss.
- Q:How does the concrete pump operate?
- The hydraulic system of the concrete pump consists of the following components: (1) concrete pump hydraulic system; (2) concrete mixing and cooling hydraulic system; (3) water pump and cleaning hydraulic system; (4) boom leg and turntable
- Q:Concrete pump truck hydraulic system open and closed the advantages and disadvantages of what
- But the system oil temperature is relatively high, the requirements of the hydraulic components more stringent, you must use a higher price closed pump.
- Q:How wide concrete pump truck four support steel feet stretch ?
- Different types of pump, such as arm length 30 meters, 48 meters, 52 meters of the pump
- Q:Will the role of concrete towing pump,concrete raw materials are sand or sand?
- At present the highest concrete pump is 72 meters, while the concrete towing pump can reach more than 200 meters above the sky.
- Q:What are the standards for the use of concrete pumps?
- Pumping operation to transfer the end of the transfer pump legs, the first income after the legs, put down the ground wheel, and then receive the front legs;
- Q:Building concrete pump is how to bulk cement (concrete) to the high
- Repeatedly, the concrete in the hopper is continuously sucked in and out of the delivery tank, through the Y-pipe and outlet connected to the pipeline to reach the point of operation to complete the pumping operation
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range