Complete Bullet Patio Heater Gazebo Patio Heater Outdoor Furniture Buy at okorder
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 110 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 500 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Product: outdoor patio heater
Packaging & Delivery
World Top 500 Enterprises
Authorized Safety Certification
Why choose us?
CNBM International is a state company, now is one of the largest state-owned group cooperation in China! All the outdoor heaters produced by CNBM are compliant with the national level quality.
Our engineers will at your services 24hours to answer your questions. Our goal is to provide the best professional services.
CNBM International’s outdoor heater have strict quality control, only the best quality products can pass the test.
We have professional sales team to guarantee your reply within 12hours to save your precious time.
5 After sales
If the tower crane has any problems, we will solve your problems in first time.
- Q:what color are the lights on ur xmas tree
- We use white flashing ones and multi-colored ones on the tree. The lights that go around my room are red and purple, my favorite colors!
- Q:what is light? the normal light ,and its theories?
- Light is electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength that is visible to the eye (visible light) or, in a technical or scientific context, electromagnetic radiation of any wavelength. The elementary particle that defines light is the photon. gewd enugh 4 ya?
- Q:Since light and sound travel similarly, then would a well illuminated room have a lot of echo as well. (supposing light and sound bounce off the walls with the same potency)
- Well... light and sound are two different wave types. Light and sound are not dependent on each other, so light travels like if you shine a flashlight in a dark room, the light eventually dims. Sound dims as it goes forward, but I did a project on this and light really doesn't change anything for sound.
- Q:Can light spot move faster than light itself?
- Give 10 points to Kirchwey. Imagine a laser that spins around like a lighthouse. Point it so that once every revolution, its would point at the moon. Given that the moon's distance from earth is ~1.25 lightseconds, all the laser needs to do is exceed a speed of 1/ (2π *1.25 seconds) = 0.127 revs/second or once every 7.8 seconds for an observer on earth to say the dot on the moon was exceeding the speed of light. If you were on the moon, you would also conclude that the dot exceeded the speed of light, but you have to take into account the speed of light to make that calculation. (I only answered because you have different answers from two reputable people).
- Q:I have a 98 Chevy Malibu. The brake lights and turn signals work. The rear tail lights (running lights) don't come on. Any ideas?
- Its possible you have just a bulb issue. Note this was a bad design GM used on these cars overtime the whole tail light/signal board shorts out. Due to water rain water seeping in and causing corrosion.
- Q:do the pendant lights screw into the current light fixture (recessed light fixtures)?
- The okorder /. However, some don't give off very much light and the most affordable way to install them is to using them with your existing recessed lighting. For you to put them in place of your recessed lighting you would have to pull the recessed light, probably patch up the hole some and then wire in the electric for the pendant lights.
- Q:Is fluorescent lighting true lighting? I was told that it is false lighting and that it distorts color and image but then I was also told that It's true lighting and thats how objects really look to others. I have florescent lighting in my room but it looks a lot different to how I look in a mirror at school with fluorescent lighting. How can I tell what I really look like?Is how I look under fluorescent lighting how I look to other people? I look really funny under it..I also feel like its mostly just when I'm in a white room with fluorescent lighting that I look my worst.
- Kayla, this is a good question. The answer actually is it depends. There are different kinds of fluorescent lights, and depending on the color temperature (yes, that's a real term) of the bulb, it changes the way objects look as seen under that light. Cool light has a bluish hue and is typically in the range of 5000k. Warm light has a yellowish hue and typically falls in the range of 2500 to 3500k, by comparison. The typical soft white household bulb tends to be in the 3000k range. The standard long fluorescent tube tends to be on the cold side, which commonly is perceived as being harsh and distorting. The lighting section at Home Depot by us has a display that shows the same. picture under different lights. By looking at this, you can get a good understanding of how the color temperature of a particular bulb affects the way things look. Although actual daylight is on the order of 6500k, that winds up looking very harsh in the context of a home. Cooler lights are brighter, so they are often used in institutional settings, but they are not the kind of warm friendly lights most people want in their homes. This accounts for your feeling that you look your worst under fluorescent lights in a white room - it gives an almost bluish cast to your skin; very harsh! Everybody looks awful under cold fluorescent lights, though some people probably look even worse depending on their natural skin color and clothing....but depending on the specific bulb that's in place, it'll change how everything looks.
- Q:In my room I have Christmas lights put up around the walls. They emit a bluish, cold light color. The light on my ceiling fan on the other hand emits a warm, yellowish light. I would like the fan to match with the Christmas lights and I was wondering whether the color of the light depends on the bulb or the glass the light is made of.
- it is what emits the light, such as an LED, filament, florescent, etc. in this case.
- Q:does anyone know what does Safety Indicator lights means?
- A safety indicator light might also indicate that when illuminated, another light, like a headlight, has burned out. It is a warning light telling you that some related light has malfunctioned.
- Q:uv lights in the bowl with the fish
- I never put the light on in my goldfish's tank but I've notice it is losing color lately so I started leaving the light on more. When I first got it - it seemed to be really sensitive of the light and would hide if I turned it on so I kept it off. Now that it's more acclimated it is fine with the light.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like