1. Hob Arbor (Arbor, Sleeve, Collar, Nut): 2 Set (Ø32, Ø40)
2. Coolant Supply Unit
3. Coolant Uashing Unit
4. Hyd. Tank
5. Automatic Lubricating Pump (Intermittent Lub. Tank)
6. Full Splash Guard
7. X-Axis Retract at Power Failure
8. LED Work Light
10. Leveling Kits
11. Standard Tools & Box
12. Operating Manual
1. Auto-Door (Air)
2. Steady Rest
3. Deburring Attachment
4. Oil mist Collector
5. Tool Presetter
6. Magnetic Chip Conveyor
7. Auto Drawbar Device
8. Opened Center
9. Tangentional Cutting Device
10. Oil Chiller for Coolant Tank
11. Jig & Fixture
12. Auto Loading / Unloading Attachment
13. Transformer (120kva)
Max. workpiece dia
Hob spindle angle (A-axis)
Max. helix rpm(B-axis)
Table max. rpm (C-axis)
Vertical work range(Z-axis)
Center stroke range
Taper of spindle nose
Max. hob size(Dia×L)
Max. hob shift travel(Y-axis)
Rapid / Feed speed
Max. hob shift travel(Y-axis)
Hob head swiveling
Main spindle motor
- Q:Can ordinary lathe work gear?
- A machine can be completed, to meet the completion of different processes, such as lathe processing and the top of the hole with the air, go to the hobbing machine processing teeth, in the planer processing keyway.
- Q:Machine movement by movement to be divided into several, what are the characteristics
- CNC machine tools are divided into 16 categories: 1 CNC lathe (with milling function of the turning center) 2 CNC milling machine (including milling center) 3 CNC grinder bed 4 to milling the main processing center.
- Q:According to the function of the machine and the control shaft to the points, CNC machine tools are divided into several categories
- drilling machining center, it is based on the NC milling machine to increase the capacity of a larger knife and automatic tool changer formed, the workpiece after a clamping, the box parts can be four or even five large Part of the processing process for milling, boring, drilling, expansion, hinge and tapping and other multi-process processing
- Q:CNC machine tools according to the control system is divided into several?
- In the ordinary CNC machine tools to install a knife and tool changer has become a CNC machining center machine.
- Q:How many kinds of CNC machine tools? Can you completely replace the bed?
- Control the type of machine tools: CNC cars, CNC drilling, CNC punching, CNC bending, CNC vertical lathe, CNC legislation plus, CNC lying plus.
- Q:The main purpose and characteristics of CNC machine tools
- The detection system is used to detect the displacement of the machine tool actuators (table, turntable, skateboard, etc.), and feedback the test results to the input, compare with the input instructions, adjust the machine movement according to the difference
- Q:Brief introduction Rolling cut spur gears tooth surface two lines is what? How to form it
- Commonly used in the milling machine with a disc or finger gear milling cutter gear. This type of forming knife has two kinds of single tooth profile and multi-tooth profile. Single tooth profile forming tool is the most commonly used one. When machining gears with a single tooth profile forming tool, only one tooth groove is machined at one time
- Q:What does the machine code "CM6132" mean?
- That is, ordinary lathe) "32" that the main parameter code (that is, the maximum turning diameter of 320mm)
- Q:Helical bevel gear with what equipment processing
- Five-axis machining center can also be processed, but the efficiency is relatively low.
- Q:CNC machine tools according to the classification of processing categories can be classified
- Point control system: point control system refers to the numerical control system only controls the tool or machine table, from a little Huai to move to another point, and points between the movement of the track does not require strict control of the system.
With the professional team,there are very good reputation for our lathes,milling machines,gear machines. We are also developing and providing equipment according to the custom`s specific needs. We provide detailed training to our clients until they are expert in operating and maintaining.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range