Climbing Platform CP--190 for formwork and scaffolding system
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 50 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Climbing Platform CP190
Climbing bracket CP190 is mainly used as operating platform during construction. It can be used
on the vertical wall and arced wall. The bracket hang on the anchor system and all the load are
supported by anchor system. It’s convenient to assemble and dismantle, the construction is easy,
rapid and safe.
Anchor system is the most important supporting part. The system is made of five parts shown
below. There into, tensile bolt, anchor shoe and V-climbing cone can be taken out for reusing.
- Q:What are the features of the new building template?
- No ne1, long service life. Service life is 3 times the old template.2, low cost. Compared with the original old template, the cost per square meter decreased by 35%.3, strong, firm, high compressive strength. The pressure capacity per square meter is 2 times the old steel formwork.4, once pouring molding, no need to re plastering processing, improve the construction speed, and save construction costs.5, demolition, easy installation.ed to be used again after the molding process. The periphery of the template with plate fixation, and a groove can be inserted, the template is extended.
- Q:What is the difference between the steel template and the wood template? When to use steel formwork? When to use a wooden template?Now what kind of use
- Can use a combination of steel templates can also be used in large format steel formwork
- Q:I would like to ask, large steel formwork and the average number of square meters of a template?
- You can find the local rental station under the general template is charged by the day rental fees
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of the application of the steel formwork and the plywood formwork in the construction?
- From the aspect of Construction: the construction speed of the large steel formwork is fast, the quality effect is good; the wood formwork is assembled slowly, and the bulging phenomenon is easy to occur;
- Q:Production of steel plate for bridge steel plate SPHC and Q235 which material is good? What is the difference?
- SPHC this brand is actually the first brand in Germany, Japan also used,
- Q:I would like to ask the bridge column (D110) steel template thickness should be how much
- Parting is generally divided according to the release of simple or rounded way, according to the height of the construction plans and schedule requirements. Generally, the height of the column template is set at 1.52 or 0 5m in order to be easy to use.
- Q:What is the difference between the steel template and the assembled steel template?
- Stereotypes templates such as 1200*2001500*300 and so on and the combination of steel template is the use of these provisions of the steel template to be spliced into the target combination template.
- Q:What are some of the components of the combined steel template, what role?
- 3, the connector has a U shaped card L - shaped bolt, hook head bolts, fastening bolts, pull bolt, dish shaped fasteners, 3 - shaped fasteners, such as plate type pull rod.4, support tools supporting steel pile, steel column, steel column hoop, hoop steel, steel beam, steel pipe clamp fixture pillar (supporting), steel brace. Planar adjustable steel frame, wood, etc..5, the isolation agent commonly used waste oil and diesel oil (1:1 ~ 4) and silicone co hydrolysate and gasoline (1:10), etc.
- Q:What is the standard thickness of steel formwork
- Opposite? The negative is not too clear. Generally if there is pellicle
- Q:I would like to ask you 60 models of building steel formwork, steel mold fixed method and fixed plate type fixed hole number
- U card is used in the calculation of the formula, in general, each square is about 15 U card
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like