|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Wrapped by plastic bag and put into carton box Neutral packing is also available. carton size: 320x320x620 330x330x630 pallet size: 1280x1000x2300 1240x320x320|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 10~20 days|
Ceramic Fiber Paper
Customized service is also available.
Ceramic fiber paper is a lightweight refractory material processed from a blend of high purity alumina-silica fibres into a highly flexible, uniform sheet. It is recommended for classfication temperatures up to 1260C. Ceramic fiber paper has low shirngkage, good handling strength, and low thermal conductivity. It contains a small amount of orgainc binder for processing which makes it flexible, and reduces off-gassing and odour during use. Our product has a highly uniform structure due to its controlled basis weight and thickness, assuring homogeneous thermal conductivity and a clean, smooth surface ideas for gasket or sealing. Ceramic fiber paper is completely free of asbestos, and is designed to be an economic replacement for asbestos paper in most applications. Ceramic fibre paper is easy to cut with a knife, shears, or standard steel rule dies. Its flexibility allows it to be wrapped or rolled to fit most complex configurations.
Technical Data Sheet
Chemical Composition (%)
Classification Temperature ( 0C )
Maximum operating temperature ( 0C )
Organic matter content (%)
Loss Of Ignition(%)
Tensile Strength (Kpa)
- Q:Is the slag ball of the ceramic fiber useful?
- There's not much use value, the only effect is recycled to reduce waste, prevent pollution two.
- Q:Do ceramic fiber paper smell at high temperature?
- If the ceramic fiber paper in a high temperature environment, the bond will gradually volatile, volatile initial will have a certain odor, and so volatile, there will be no flavor. The binder is a series of organic rubber, and the smell remains as little as possible.
- Q:The difference between the ceramic fiber blanket and rock cotton blanket?
- Refractory ceramic fiber material is a lightweight and efficient thermal insulation material. It has the following advantages over traditional heat insulation materials:Ceramic fiber as lining, low volume density: ceramic fiber lining than light heat insulation brick lining light more than 75%, lighter than light castable lining light 90% to 95%. If using fiber lining, it can greatly reduce the steel structure load and prolong the service life of the furnace.
- Q:Why is there no direct relationship between thermal conductivity and conductivity of ceramics?
- The advanced production technology enables the fiber to distribute very evenly, and the paper thickness and bulk density can also be strictly controlled. Ceramic fibers have very low thermal conductivity. The thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber paper was measured by thermal flow method.
- Q:Where is the best packing area for ceramic fibers?
- Compared with asbestos textiles, ceramic fiber textiles have the following advantages:1) the continuous use temperature can reach 1000 DEG C, and the service temperature can reach 1260 DEG C for a short time.2) has good acid and alkali corrosion resistance and aluminum, zinc and other molten metal melting ability.3) good high temperature strength and heat insulation performance (refer to physical and chemical indexes).4) ceramic fiber cloth, band, packing and other products with non alkali glass fiber yarn as strengthening material have higher insulation and high temperature electrical insulation than glass fiber.5) non-toxic, harmless and odorless.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber paper? What is ceramic fiber paper for?
- The manufacture of ceramic fiber paper was originally made of minerals! The production process is as follows: the ore is melted at high temperature, then the ceramic fiber is made by throwing the yarn, and finally, a lightweight insulating refractory material is made by wet forming process.
- Q:Do fiberglass or ceramic fiber paper have insulation effect?
- Glass fiber cotton bar, there are more air inside, the effect may be better
- Q:The condition of ceramic glass fiber at high temperature
- Generally speaking, the glass fiber has low temperature resistance, and the biggest use is glass fiber reinforced plastic; the ceramic fiber has higher temperature resistance, and the biggest purpose is to be used as the structural material of refractory bricks, but generally it does not form fabric;
- Q:How are ceramic fiber papers attached to the interior wall?
- Ceramic fiber paper afraid of water, and no adhesion, putty powder is difficult to hang, it is almost impossible to wallpaper, ceramic fiber paper with ceramic fiber mortar by vacuum filtration process, the surface will remain part of the fiber powder, suggest that you make ceramic fiber paper on the walls of the inner layer. From Ji'nan dragon hot ceramics limited liability company, refractory materials chapter.
- Q:Aluminum silicate blanket is used for heat preservation tube or aluminium silicate ceramic fiber paper
- Aluminum silicate fiber blanket density is 128KG/m fand ceramic fiber paper, the density is 210KG/m fand.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range