20mm to 150mm
600 to 1000mm
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800℉, 3h):|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||in wooden case|
|Delivery Detail:||according to the quantity you order|
Ceramic fiber boards:
1) Light weight, low thermal conductivity
2) Average density and thickness
Ceramic fiber boards for kilns&furnace:
*Average density and thickness
*Excellent mechanical strength and structural strength
*Low thermal conductivity, low shrinkage, low density
*Excellent thermal capacity
*Lining of high temperature industrial kilns and furnaces
*Lining of high temperature experiment furnaces
1000×600×6-100mm , 1000×1200×25-100mm
Chemical & Physical Data
Linear Shrinkage(%) (°c×24 h)
Rupture Strength (kg/ cm2)
Thermal Conductivity Rate
(Average 800 °c)
- Q:Refractory insulation board, pressure plate, nano heat transfer plate, calcium silicate board and ceramic fiber board?
- Sheng Yang series of ceramic fiber board is based on the traditional process of comprehensive upgrading of the excellent vacuum forming insulation materials, slag ball content of less than 3%, fiber distribution uniformity, internal and external strength consistent, size controllable.Ceramic fiber board is made by spraying superfine ceramic fiber through water washing, slag removal, fiber freezing and vacuum forming. The product has superior high temperature resistance, excellent rigidity and toughness.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Ceramic fiber surface roughness, accurate size, good toughness, can be arbitrarily cut, good insulation effect; ceramic fiber board can be distinguished according to the temperature, heat is widely used in the back lining of industrial furnace and kiln temperature, kiln is an important guarantee for energy saving, high yield and quality factors of A.
- Q:What are the specifications of the ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board common specifications are: 600*400, 900*600, 1000*600 and 1000*1200mm, thickness 10/20/25/30/40/50mm, thinnest can do 6mm.Depending on the temperature range, it can be divided into:Common ceramic fiber board HLGX-164Standard ceramic fiber board HLGX-264High purity ceramic fiber board HLGX-364High alumina ceramic fiber board HLGX-464Ceramic fiber board containing zirconium HLGX-564
- Q:What are the sound-absorbing fiber boards?
- Ordinary materials have sound-absorbing effect, just how much difference. And when it comes to sound-absorbing board, we are only sound-absorbing coefficient of more than 0.3 of the material known as sound-absorbing material.
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board is a kind of ceramic fiber cotton produced by injection technology. It is made by continuous production and advanced technological production line.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- The ceramic fiber board, also called aluminum silicate fiber board or refractory fiber board, is divided into five grades according to the temperature grade:Fire dragon type ceramic fiber board HLGX-164Fire dragon standard ceramic fiber board HLGX-264Fire dragon high purity ceramic fiber board HLGX-364The dragon of high alumina ceramic fiber board HLGX-464Fire dragon contains zirconium type ceramic fiber board HLGX-564
- Q:What are the standards for ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board is made of continuous production, water production line and advanced technology, ceramic fiber board produced with smooth surface, accurate size, good toughness, can be arbitrarily cut, good insulation effect and other performance characteristics.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board or ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board is aluminum silicate fiber board, a refractory material. Even after heating, good mechanical strength is maintained. The product is a fibrous insulation product that is rigid and has a supporting strength compared to fiber blankets. Features: ceramic fiber board has excellent quality, toughness and strength, besides, it has excellent resistance to wind erosion. The utility model has the advantages of no heat expansion, light weight, convenient construction, and arbitrary shearing and bending. The utility model is an ideal energy-saving material for kilns, pipes and other heat preservation equipment.
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber board divided by density, can be divided into ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber board density 250-260Kg/m fand; density, fand 300-350Kg/m;
- Q:What method should be used to measure the thermal conductivity of fiberboard?
- Fiber board thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board thermal conductivity information is mainly: ceramic fiber board thermal conductivity, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board price, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board wholesale, thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber board factory, discusses the protection method of hot plate test principle and method of MDF thermal conductivity and its relation with temperature; and analyzed the test error.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range