Cement Grinding Ball from CNBM China in Good Price
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Packaging & Delivery
(1) Steel Drums(with Pallet): 800-950KGS/Drum (2) Container Bags: 1000KGS/Bag (3) According to clients
Within 6-14 days
1.Grinding Ball Dia17-150mm
2.Wear-resistant,High impact value
3.High combined efficiency
150MM Grinding Ball For Mine and Cement Plant
1) High Hardness: surface hardness is to 55-68 HRC and volume hardness is to 50-63 HRC
2) High Impact Toughness: impact toughness is more than 12 J/cm2.
3) Low Broken Rate: the actual broken rate is not higher than 1%.
4) Even Wear-resistance: the loss of ball round rate is low.
2.Chemical Composition of Forged Grinding Ball
Based on material,the forged steel balls are defined into 7 brands. And The chemical composition is shown in the following:
3.Chemical Composition of Casting Grinding Ball
Based on material,the casting steel balls are defined into 6 brands. And The chemical composition is shown in the following:
4.Specification of Grinding Ball
5.Specification of Casting Grinding Ball
1)High chrome cast balls
Hardness:HRC58-65; Chrome content:11-14%
2)Low chrome cast balls
Hardness:HRC45-55; Chrome content:1-5%
6.Main Process of Forged Steel Ball
(1)Raw material.(2)Cutting.(3)Heating.(4)Forging.(5)Quenching.(6)Tempering.(7)Testing.(8)Qualified Products.(9)Packing
7.Main Process of Casting Grinding Ball
(1)Raw material.(2)Scientific Proportioning.(3)Electric Furnace Smelting.(4)Assay Before Furnace.(5)Mould Forming.(6)Polishing.(7)Heat Treatment.(8)Qualified Products.(9)Packing
1).Cement Plants 2).Mines 3).Power stations 4).Chemical Industries 5).Grinding Mill, Ball mill, Coal mill
9. Products Name
Grinding Ball, Steel Ball, Grinding Rod, Grinding Bar, Grinding Cylpebs, Ball Mill Liner Plate, Grinding Steel Ball, Grinding Iron Ball, Mill Ball, Forged Steel Ball, Forging Steel Ball, Forged Grinding Ball, Forging Grinding Ball, Forged Ball, Forging Ball, Forged Grinding Steel Ball, Forged Steel Grinding Ball, Cast Grinding Ball, Casting Grinding Ball, Casted Grinding Ball, Cast Iron Ball, Casting Ball, Cast Ball, Casted Ball, High Chrome Cast Ball, High Chrome Casting Ball, High Chrome Cast Grinding Ball, High Chrome Cast Iron Ball, High Chrome Ball, Low Chrome Cast Ball, Low Chrome Casting Ball, Low Chrome Cast Grinding Ball, Low Chrome Cast Iron Ball, Low Chrome Ball, Medium chrome cast grinding ball, Medium Chrome Casting Ball, Medium Chrome Cast Grinding Ball, Medium Chrome Cast Iron Ball, Medium Chrome Ball,Grinding Ball, Steel Ball, Grinding Steel Ball, Steel Grinding Ball,Grinding Media, Grinding Media Steel Ball, Cement Mill Grinding Media, Steel Grinding Media Mill Ball, Grinding Media Steel Ball,Iron Grinding Ball For Ball Mill, Grinding Mill Ball, Mill Grinding Media Balls, Cement Milling Steel Balls For Mill, Forged Grinding Ball For Mill, Forged and Casting Grinding Steel Ball,Forged Steel Grinding Ball, Forged Steel Grinding Media Ball,Steel Grinding Mill Ball, Forged Steel Media Ball, Forged Grinding Steel Mill Balls, Wear-resistant Steel Ball Grinding Media, 20mm-150mm Wear Resistant Grinding Steel Ball, Forged Steel Grinding Balls, 150MM Grinding Ball For Mine and Cement Plant
(1) Steel Drums(with Pallet): 800-950KGS/Drum
1. Q:Are you a manufactory or trading company?
A:We are a professional manufactory with 12 years’ experience and 2 years of export experience, covers an area of 30 acres.
2. Q: May I know your MOQ request?
A:MOQ is 1 TON.
3. Q: Could you offer free sample?
A:We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
4. Q: Does your product is dangerous merchandise?
A: Not dangerous merchandise, It belongs to Not legal Inspection merchandise.
5. Q: What about your packing?
A: Liquid in IBC tank or Flexitank;Powder in woven bags.
6. Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 900000 tons/Year.
7. Q: What is your export port?
A: China main port.
8. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received advanced payment.
9. Q: Can you print logo or label on packing as customer request?
A: Yes, we can customize according to your requirements.
- Q:What are the requirements for casting steel castings?
- 1, high quality requirements of the surface or the main processing surface should be placed below.
- Q:What's the cause of the choking of the casting?,
- Causes of choking fire:1., casting material in the pouring of gas;
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Cast steel annealing or normalizing parts in strength and toughness is insufficient, can be used in quenching and tempering treatment. It is mainly used for gear, gear and other parts of the cast steel. The conditioning has two kinds: one kind is cast directly after quenching and tempering, with warm water (40---50 degrees) intermittent cooling, suitable for ZG270---500, ZG310----570 and other castings.
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- Roughness mainly depends on the surface roughness on the surface of the sand.
- Q:The difference between sheet metal and casting parts
- Casting parts are made by casting (followed by a variety of processing), the shape can be simple, can also be very complex, usually large parts, as a base, bed, work table, and so on, good seismic performance.
- Q:What is the difference between casting and stamping parts?
- Separation process is also called blanking, the purpose is to make the stamping parts along a certain contour line from the sheet metal separation, at the same time guarantee the quality requirements of the separation section. Stamping is a highly efficient production methods, the use of compound die, especially the multi station progressive die stamping process can be completed in a multi machine, realized by belt uncoiling, leveling, punching, forming and finishing automatic production. High production efficiency, good working conditions, low production costs, can produce hundreds of parts per minute.
- Q:How to get rid of casting sand inside casting parts?
- Are you saying that in the sand casting cavity? We use the manual blast, he is like a pipe will be automatic shot out of the grit, into the casting cavity, to remove the internal cavity in the purpose of casting sand!
- Q:What are the casting parts tested?
- The surface brightness, appearance, size, chemical composition, weight, material, surface defects, internal defects, seals need to be checked, leakage, etc.
- Q:What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- Forging is in hot state through the metal hammer or press equipment produced by forging parts. A casting is a metal that is liquid and is poured into a cavity of a specified shape and cooled and solidified. It is the forging metal soft pinch molding, and casting the metal into thin cooling solidification.Forged parts are costly and have long production cycles.
- Q:What should I pay attention to when designing a casting structure?
- 1 of the casting in metal mold cooling was faster than sand, metal type and let, thus casting in metal mold casting, casting stress generated in the ratio of sand casting to crack tendency is also large, but also prone to misrun and cold lap, white (for casting casting). Defect. Usually: (1) in the prevention of metal casting casting crack aspect should pay attention to the following problems: the structure of A in wall thickness, wall transition and connection to the ease, corner fillet appropriate requirements such as should be more strict than sand casting; B should be connected vertically connected with the wall to tilt C; for the weak parts of the structure should be set to strengthen ribs, bosses, to prevent casting; D should minimize the obstacle free shrinkage of the boss, casting rib, flange and other prominent part; E in the casting arrangement of ribs, but also should consider its influence on the casting shrinkage.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like