Composition: EPS+cement+calcium silicate board
Q3: How do we guarantee the quality?
A3: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (20-40 days after receiving deposit)
Easy and smooth operation
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
JY wall panel is widely used in the partition of highrise buildings, industrial plants, office buildings,
residential houses, work shed and other constructions. It can be also used as non load bearing structure of
washroom, kitchen and renovation of old houses. And it's particularly applicable to places with high fireresistance requirement.
Q1: How soon can we receive the goods after purchase?
A1: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 10 to 30 workdays.
Q2: How to make a quick resolution for after service?
A2: OKorder and our manufacture both have overseas branches all-around of world, If needed, the seller shall dispatch 2 engineers to the buyer's site for supervision of training. The buyer shall make available of necessary facilities & skilled personnel at site for training.
- Q:What are the key notes when buying a rock wool sandwich panel?
- 1. Slag content; slag content determines the quality of rock wool. High-quality rock wool is made from basalt or diabase, while poor quality rock wool is mixed with blast furnace slag or other metallurgical slag. In contrast, the slag content is low and the acidity is low Poor, with the temperature changes will greatly accelerate the fiber fracture and powder, thus losing strength and insulation properties. So, will become a building hazard.
2. Fiber average diameter; national standard is ≤ 7μm. The new rock wool fiber-forming process combined with the basalt material itself makes the rock wool fiber slender and flexible, the fiber diameter can be stabilized at 4-7μm; the pendulum method and the multi-dimensional pleating technique make the distribution of the Yanmian fiber evenly and in three dimensions Chaos, greatly improving the density and strength of rock wool.
3. Thermal conductivity; high quality rockwool slag ball content is low, fiber diameter is moderate, the use of pendulum method of production technology, fiber distribution, uniform direction, bulk density uniformity, low thermal conductivity. Poor rock wool is the opposite. Usually slag cotton using sedimentation chamber production process, low thermal conductivity
- Q:100 thick rock wool sandwich panels can do the roof?
- Principle is possible. To see you that support beam can bear the weight, if you can, then single-color steel tile no problem, and finally walk in the distance beam so tile is not deformed. The
- Q:How to calculate the force of the sandwich panel
- Are generally estimated that we are doing this. Do not know how to calculate, but how many people we have to do the number of board
- Q:Pressure-type sandwich color plate thickness 100mm What is the socket type
- There are six kinds of core material: polystyrene sandwich panels that EPS sandwich panels (the market, the most widely used varieties);
Extruded polystyrene sandwich panels that are XPS sandwich panels;
Rock wool color steel sandwich panels
Rigid polyurethane sandwich panels that PU sandwich panels;
Trimer sandwich panel that is PIR sandwich panels;
Phenolic sandwich panels that are PF sandwich panels;
Rock wool sandwich panels are RW sandwich panels.
Product performance: thickness 0.2mm ~ 1.0mm
Core thickness: 50mm ~ 250mm
Effective height: 1000mm, 1200mm, 960mm.950mm
Scope: workshop, office walls, steel structure of the external walls
Maintenance, decorative building materials, activities, such as office buildings
Fire rating: B1 ~ B3 (flame retardant: melting)
Moisture absorption: 3.9 (%)
- Q:What is the name of the board?
- Where there are ghostboard (anti-board), the BUG has long been TL closed. In the board room, mainly two kinds of boards, red plate and seconds board. Seconds board need to have the ability to support, the ability is less than seconds. The so-called red plate is to run one step, and then take off scratch board, the most suitable for PF.
- Q:What is the JYB-Qb1000 sandwich panel?
- JYB-Qb1000 sandwich panel refers to the color steel sandwich panels. JYB represents the rock wool core plate; Qb1000 indicates that its effective effective height is 1000mm.
Color steel sandwich panels are common in the current building materials, not only can be a good flame retardant and environmentally friendly and efficient. Color steel sandwich panels from the upper and lower layers of metal panels and the middle of the polymer core insulation from the suppression. With the installation is simple, light and efficient light and efficient features. And the filling system used to close the molecular structure of the closed, you can put an end to the condensation of water vapor.
- Q:Color steel sandwich panel in the middle of the material is polyurethane foam?
- There are two types of polyurethane foam and polystyrene foam!
- Q:What is the thickness of the upper and lower panels of the rock wool sandwich panel?
- Used as a one-time activity room, the thickness of the plate may be between 0.15-0.26
Used as the outer wall of the steel structure, or the roof is generally between 0.376-0.6
- Q:Is the foam sandwich plate formaldehyde?
- Use to enjoy the formaldehyde detector under the test to know whether it contains formaldehyde, and large screen real-time display, triple alarm preset function,
Portable compact hand.
- Q:Solid wood particle board is good
- Solid wood particle board is actually "particleboard", environmental protection index E2 or E3 level (E0 level 0 formaldehyde emissions). Life is not sandwich board length, lighter than the density board, grip nail is poor
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range