As a professional manufacturer and exporter for water treatment chemicals especially Calcium Hypochlorite, ATMP, ACH in water treatment grade and daily-chemical grade, PAC and others, we have expoerted to more than 36countries and districts and have good feedback.
Appearance: white or slight gray granular, powder, tablet
For bleaching purpose of wood pulp, silk, cloth and fibre.
Disinfection and water-treatment.
Disinfectant for chemical poisonous and radioactive substance.
Water disinfection: 1ppm, by dissolving 1.7g of bleaching powder
Decomposes at 100°C
Solubility in other solvents
21 g/100 ml (25°C)
Calcium hypochlorite is a chemical compound with formula Ca ( Cl O ) 2 . It is widely used for water treatment and as a bleaching agent (bleaching powder). This chemical is considered to be relatively stable and has greater available chlorine than sodium hypochlorite (liquid bleach).
Product Name: Calcium Hypochlorite
Nacl /sodium chloride
Chlorine lose on stability test:
Granular, powder, tablet
White or offwhite
Advantages of our products:
1)High effective chlorine content
2)Particularly good stability, can be stored for long time under normal temperature, little efficiency content loss
3)High solubility, easily dissolve in water to form high concentrate bleaching solution with little undissolved substance
- Q:How to isolate the effects of inorganic salts on enzyme solubility
- The effect of inorganic salts on the solubility of the enzyme was studied. The inorganic raw materials were pretreated with inorganic salts to separate the solid-liquid phase, and some of the lignin and hemicellulose were dissolved, and the sulfuric acid and the inorganic salt were added to the cotton Treatment, thereby improving the enzymatic hydrolysis efficiency. Using different amounts of sulfuric acid
- Q:Plant needs the largest amount of the three major inorganic salts have any effect
- Q:Why are inorganic sodium salts much better soluble in ethanol than potassium salts?
- Potassium's lone electron is much more easily transferred to produce a potassium ion than is sodium's because of its electronic structure so that any potassium salt is more ionic in nature than is its analogous sodium counterpart. Since ethanol is not very acidic (polar) it solublizes less polar materials preferentially over more polar ones. Therefore, sodium salts will, generally, be more soluble in ethanol than will be potassium analogs.
- Q:The importance of water and inorganic salts to life is reflected in those aspects
- The role of water: 1. as a good solvent to dissolve nutrients and metabolic wastes, involved in the metabolism of body fluids. 2. To provide the water environment required for cell survival. 3. As some of the reaction of raw materials, such as photosynthesis, protein hydrolysis . 4. Is divided into the combination of water and free water constitute the two major forms of cells. 5. Plant to help carry out the role of transpiration heat
- Q:does the water solubility of an inorganic salt increase or decrease as the temp of the water is increased. Exp?
- IIRC, it depends on the salt.
- Q:What are the main physiological functions of inorganic salts?
- o maintain the body acid and alkali balance and osmotic pressur
- Q:What to eat can promote the absorption of inorganic salts
- The active transport of the carrier consumes energy, while the respiration provides its energy
- Q:The application of various inorganic salts in the human body?
- All tissues of the human body contain strontium, is also the main component of bone and teeth, mainly gathered in the ossification of the place, can be strong bones.
- Q:People lack the inorganic salt will be what disease
- severe phosphorus deficiency can lead to anorexia, anemia and so on.
- Q:Does the urine and urine contain inorganic salts? Anxious
- When the blood flows through the glomerular, in addition to blood cells and macromolecules of protein, the plasma part of the water, inorganic salts, glucose and urea and other substances, can be filtered through the glomeruli into the renal capsule, the formation of urine ; When the original urine through the renal tubular, which is useful for the human body substances, including most of the water, all the glucose and part of the inorganic salt, reabsorbed by the renal tubules, and into the capillaries outside the renal tube, To the blood; in the renal tubular reabsorption at the same time, renal tubular epithelial cells will produce substances (such as ammonia) secretion into the renal tubular bureaucratic, and the original urine of other waste, such as urea, part of the water and inorganic Salt, etc. from the renal tubular effusion, the formation of urine. Therefore, plasma, urine and urine are contained in the material is water, inorganic salts, urea.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range