Order On-line Tracking
A bulldozer is a crawler (continuous tracked tractor) equipped with a substantial metal plate (known as a blade) used to push large quantities of soil, sand, rubble, or other such material during construction or conversion work and typically equipped at the rear with a claw-like device (known as a ripper) to loosen densely compacted materials.
Bulldozers can be found on a wide range of sites, mines and quarries, military bases, heavy industry factories, engineering projects and farms.
Main Product Features:
1. TYS165-2 HW Bulldozer is track-type model which utilizes semi-rigid suspension, mechanical drive and hydraulic control. It can be used in road building, hydro-electric construction, field modification, port and mine development and other constructions.
2. Possess quality certification of ISO 9001:2000. Can pass CE test.
3. A wide range of operating weight & dozing capacity for your choice.
4. We can supply OEM service and can also produce according to your requirements.
Dozer type: Tilt
Min ground clearance:374.5mm
Max digging depth:400mm
Q1: How do we guarantee the quality of our products?
A1: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
Q2: How soon can we receive the product after purchase?
A2: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 10 to 60 workdays.
Q3: If we can produce some Bulldozer according to customers request?
A3: Yes, we can produce Bulldozer according to the difference country situations to make it suitable to the market and customers. We have very professional technical team to make the design.
Q4: How to make a quick resolution for after service?
A4: OKorder and our manufacture both have overseas branches all-around of world, if necessary, the seller shall dispatch 2 engineers to the buyer's site for supervision of training. The buyer shall make available of necessary facilities & skilled personnel at site for training.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|