bs en545 fitting
Ductile Iron, ISO2531 & BS EN545 standard
bs en545 fitting
Materials Ductile Iron
Standards: ISO2531, EN545 , BS4772
Technics: Lost Form Casting
Coating: Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating, Cement lining inside and Zinc Primer and bitumen painting outside.
Package: wooden cases with plastic layer, wood pallets with plastic layer
Accessories such as gaskets, bolts, and nuts available upon request
DN80-2000 is available to us
Ductile iron tee
Used for water piping
External coated with rich zinc plus bituminous paint
Internal coated with cement mortal lining
As per customer requirement painting zinc
Sand cast and lost foam
- Q:Is the pipe seat a pipe joint or a standard connection?
- The branch pipe seat for reinforcing pipe type pipe connection, instead of the traditional use of different diameter three, reinforcing plate, strengthening pipe etc. branch connection type, which has the advantages of safety, lower cost, simple construction, improve the media channel, series of standardization, has the advantages of convenient use,
- Q:Joint type of pipe joint
- NPT is the abbreviation of National (American) Pipe Thread, an American Standard 60 degree taper pipe thread, used in North America. National standards refer to GB/T12716-1991PT is the abbreviation of Thread Pipe, is a 55 degree taper pipe thread sealing, belonging to the Whitworth family, for the European and Commonwealth countries. Commonly used in water and gas pipe industry, taper regulations of 1:16. national standard is available on the GB/T7306-2000G is a 55 degree non thread sealing pipe thread, belonging to the family of Wyeth thread, marked G for cylinder threads. National standards refer to GB/T7307-2001In addition, the 1/4, 1/2 and 1/8 marks in the thread refer to the diameter of the thread size, in inchesYes, my wife usually refers to the size of the thread by one point, one inch equals 8, and 1/4 inches is 2, so by analogy
- Q:Maintenance skills of fire hose clamp joint leakage
- Detailed explanation of maintenance technology for fire hose clamp joint leakage:Trench type fire pipeline after used for a long time, if all of a sudden pressure relief after prone to the displacement of the pipeline caused by clamp joint Water Leakage, by tightening the clamp bolts do not necessarily have a good effect, because of aging, lack of elastic rubber ring.
- Q:Requirements for fire hose fittings
- 4.3.3 thread connection(1) the galvanized steel pipe with inner diameter of less than DN100 and hot-dip galvanized seamless steel pipe both inside and outside wall can be threaded. When using internal and external wall of hot galvanized steel pipe, the pipe can be used malleable iron threaded fittings (GB3287-3289); when the system adopts internal and external wall of hot galvanized seamless steel pipe, the pipe can be used forged steel threaded pipe fittings (GB/T14626).(2) steel tube wall thickness is smaller than DN50 shall not use thread movable joint, and single variable diameter joint shall be adopted at reducing diameter of pipe.4.3.4 welding or flanged joint(1) according to the flange type connection form can be divided into: flange, welded flange and threaded flange etc.. Flange selection must comply with steel pipe flange (GB9112-9131), steel welded seamless pipe (GB/T12459), pipe flange with Teflon coated gasket (GB/T13404) standard.(2) if hot-dip galvanized steel pipe adopts flange connection, threaded flange shall be used. The system pipe adopts the inner wall without corrosion, and the pipeline can be welded and connected. Piping welding shall be in accordance with the specification for construction and acceptance of welding equipment for field equipment and industrial piping (GB5036).
- Q:Specification for thread of gas couplings
- 3, pneumatic connectors, foreign brands are more well-known SMC, domestic brands are commonly used, SNS, TPM.4, pneumatic joints commonly used series are PCH, PCF, PL, PLF, PB, PD, PX, SL, PH and so on
- Q:How was the pipe joint named?
- Clip type pipe jointThe utility model has the advantages of advanced structure, good performance, light weight, small size and convenient operation, and is widely used in the hydraulic system. Working pressure up to 31.5MPa, requiring high dimensional accuracy of the pipe, cold drawn steel pipe is required. The card sleeve is also of high accuracy. Piping systems for oil, gas, and general corrosive media, tables 15~26, GB3733.1 to 3765-1983
- Q:What is a reinforced pipe joint?
- It has a certain mechanical strength and good shock absorption. It is suitable for making parts under moderate stress, working parts in weak corrosive environment, such as cover, bearing seat, valve body, hand wheel and so onThe main purpose of strengthening the pipe joint is to connect, install and maintain conveniently.
- Q:What joints do nylon hard tubes work on?
- (I) flared type pipe jointApplication: oil, water, gas and other non corrosive or corrosive medium pipe joint with steel pipe specifications and flexible pipe welding, has the characteristics of reliable connection, good sealing performance, so it is widely used in oil refining, chemical industry, light industry, textile, metallurgy, national defense, aviation, ship etc.; also suitable for hydraulic transmission of various mechanical engineering, machine tools and other equipment pipeline. Flared tube fittings are manufactured in the following six categories:
- Q:What are the names of all types of hydraulic pipe couplings?
- There are many kinds of hydraulic joints:Generally there are three major categories: hard pipe joint, hose joint, fast joint.The hard pipe joint is generally divided into:
- Q:What is the function of the pipe joint?
- This is a general term for connections that can be disassembled in a fluid path. It mainly includes welding type, clamping sleeve type and flaring type
We have qualified engineers for quality control, research and development. If you are interested in our products, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are looking forward to cooperating with you! We sincerely welcome you to come and negotiate with us. Please contact us at any time for more information.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO 9001 cet ;SGS certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average